[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i give myself schizophrenia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
29KB, 741x568px
how do i give myself schizophrenia?
>>
>>37971968
What do you mean? We talk everyday
>>
GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER
>>
>>37971968
Fake it till you make it
Originelyu
>>
>>37971968
Drink ghb
>>
smoke weed. it really fucks with mental health.
>>
Why would you want schizophrenia?

I'm in the early onset right now and it's horrifying and distracting.
>>
You can't fake a mental illness, and if you can, you actually have a mental illness.

I'm just saying, the people in charge of this shit have seen a ton of people who actually have it, and they've dealt with people making it up as well. You'll be caught out eventually.

t. someone with real mental disorders that's been through the system

They don't just hand out autismbux as easily as they once did because of people trying to fake it. You get tested pretty rigorously now, they also test in ways to try and point out people faking it.
>>
I don't know but people with schizophrenia are funny as fuck
>>
You don't want that op. Go to >>>/adv/ and sort out your life.
>>
>>37971968
You could try getting Toxoplasma gondii, otherwise you are outta luck
>>
>>37971968
OP, it isn't what you're thinking it's like. You really don't want schizophrenia. Like, you REALLY don't. I suggest you re-think your options.
>>
just smoke pcp everyday
>>
Any schizophrenia fags want to share their thoughts? Would like to hear them.
>>
>>37972226
I've got friends in high places.
>>
>tfw convinced i had schizophrenia once
>tfw scored seventy on an online test where 4 of my friends socred 0
>tfw asked my mother about it
>tfw she scored 0 and when we did the test together i went up to 80

I know its an online test but still it was interesting.
It was probably just weed too
>>
>>37972226
Try stopping by >>>/x/ and ask them.
>>
>>37971968
>read about generating a tulpa to talk to
>do all that shit
>tulpa talks to you in your head

some would argue that creating tulpas does not equal mentally ill but that ought to get close enough for comfy
>>
File: 1497382662375.png (1MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1497382662375.png
1MB, 1280x688px
>>37972226
Are they talking about me or am I hallucinating? Can they hear my thoughts or am I speaking all my thoughts out loud? Are they really responding to my thoughts or am I hallucinating? Can I hear their thoughts or am I hallucinating? It's all convincing enough to maybe be real and acting off of the social "knowledge" I get from voices often works out.

Hearing voices of coworkers or people in my house when I put on my AC or take a shower. Any kind of white noise makes voices. I hear footsteps and complex patterns of noise (2 burglars talking to each other, shutting a car door, coming in the gate, trying to jimmy open a window...) when I'm trying to sleep.

Overuse of recreational drugs (namely stimants and acid as well as regular weed smoking) did this to me. It also runs on both sides of my family.

I don't want to get on anti-psychotics because then I'd really be a mess (look into side effects) and unable to hold a job. Regular monitoring by a psych professional though.

You do Not want this.
>>
>>37972479
>You do Not want this.
ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8
>>
>>37971968

Currently hospitalized

Had extreme paranoia

Diagnosed with shizoid, shizotypal

Seriously you saying this is offensive and plain stupid.

Shizophrenia is the cancer of mental disorders.

If you want anxiety, psychotic breaks, complete loss of control and not being able to even go to the store, fine.

Seriously shozophrenia is horrible

Not only that it's terminal/ untreathable
Except for anti-psychotics, which make you stupid, lazy, weak, fat and suicidal.

Erection dysfuntions, muscle problems etc

Not even talking about positive symptoms and the fact that you'd be unnintelligable and marginilzed.

You'd be a rambeling dirty fuckin hobo if left untreated
>>
>>37971968
smoke crystal meth or take some other stimulant that will keep you awake for 3+ days, you'll have the pleasure of hearing some voices, i have witnessed this firsthand and that seems to work just fine for tweakers.
>>
File: 1490974639080.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490974639080.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>37971968
I did it accidentally, try acid
>>
>>37971968
Take dissociatives
PCP is cheap, strong and will make you completely insane. The downside is that you have to go around nignogs to acquire it.
DXM is effective, but unless you have an iron stomach and can chug cough syrup likeva champ, you better brush up on your organic chemistry to make extractions.
Ketamine, the odd one, is difficult to get if you don't live in Europe or can rob a veterinarian clinic but its potent and rapid-acting so you can use it for those instances where you need an immediate psychotic break.
Various quasi-legal analogues are available: methoxetamine, 5-Meo-PCP, tiletamine
But these are a gamble, no one really knows a which dose will give you psychosis and which one will outright fucking kill you.
>>
>>37972682
>not doing a cold water extraction with delsym

It's DXM on easymode.
>>
>>37972226
In one of my episodes I put a lot of the happening down to my ability to second guess what people where thinking from body language shared habitat and the way they walked
>>
>>37971968
the paranoia is eating me alive.
i think there's a camera hidden somewhere in my bedroom, and that people Know what I have done.
I can't trust anyone and I have intrusive thoughts about killing my cat even though he is the only creature i truly love.
everyone can read my thoughts and at night the hallucinations gets worse.
during daytime i "only" hallucinate stars and glitter, but when it gets dark the monsters and japanese girls stands next to my bed staring at me.
why would you want this?
>>
Smoke 2 grams of weed every single day
>>
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/schizophrenia.htm you may have it already friend. Check.
>>
Weed does help onset schizophrenia. I failed out of school, lost a considerable amount of friends, my parents kicked me out of the house. Not exactly something you want unless you fancy the idea that no matter where you go you believe everyone is thinking about you.
>>
>>37972022
weed is a meme drug and wont do anything except make you lazy as fuck and fucks up your libido and the need to persue women and skills
>>
>>37972509
edgy

im sure you are on special snowflake
>>
>>37974193
>japanese girls stands next to my bed staring at me.

>inb4 shitload of weaboo's trying to give themselves schitzophrenia
>>
File: k_by_vinnikiniki.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
k_by_vinnikiniki.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>37971968
Smoke weed every day. Do ketamine every weekend. Shut yourself in so your only real social interactions are with the people in your head on ketamine.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.