[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a date with an actual girl >no idea how it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 151.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>finally get a date with an actual girl
>no idea how it happened but go with it
>go to eat, tease her and make her laugh etc
>driving back she reveals she's a single mom
>wants to go see a movie soon

why do I always get the roasties
>>
Because you are a normal fag.
>>
File: 1484634747212.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484634747212.png
42KB, 350x350px
>>37967221
>she reveals she's a single mom
You never bother to read those OKC and Tinder profiles, I see?
Now enjoy getting cucked into taking care of Chad's offspring because you were a dumbass.
>>
>>37967273

I didn't meet her online like some beta autist, I walked up to her and introduced myself
>>
>>37967290
And it never came up in the conversation if any of the two of you have kids?
>>
>>37967221
Ha! Get cucked mate.

Enjoy taking care of chads sperm

Trust no thot
>>
>>37967221
>why do I always get the roasties

Because you're not a fucking catch, you delusional sperg =)
>>
>>37967328

Not really, I talked to her for a bit and we walked around and then she said she was getting hungry so we went to eat.

I felt it was better to talk about more mundane stuff like school and work before getting personal.

>>37967406

yet I already have two other girls after me, neither of whom have children, m8 :^)
>>
fuck her until you get tired of it, then delete her number

gee, that was hard
>>
>>37967642

but anon, that's mean
>>
>tfw falling for a Co worker who is a single mom

There is something always wrong with every women that I'm attracted to
>>
>>37967730
Agreed, but imagine the enjoyment you can get from just thinking back to the time you fucked some guys mother til you were tired and deleted her number. It's pretty funny if you ask me.
>>
>>37967926

I feel like they're more attractive because they're moms (hear me out) like obviously at first we're like ew a single mom what a dumb roastie

but maybe on a biological level we're actually attracted to women who have proven themselves to be fertile and able to bear children.
>>
>>37967221
no need for malice. im ready.
>>
>>37967730
It was mean of her to try drag OP into her shit mess of a life. She can fuck off.
>>
File: 1491358632370.jpg (73KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1491358632370.jpg
73KB, 1024x1008px
Literally nobody outside of 4chan sees you as a "cuck" for dating and especially just having a fuckbuddy relationship with with a single mother (unless you're white and the child is not). In fact some people really find it masculine and respect you for "stepping up and being a man" or whatever. You don't have to "provide for her offspring" the father is required to pay child support.

You could probably completely ignore the kid if you want

Just remember once you finally find your "dream pure waifu" at age 27 and she leaves you for Tyrone 10 years later, pretty much every woman in the dating pool is probably going to be a mother so get used to it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.