[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies especially roasties hate cargo pants so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

File: Gta_3_screenshot.jpg (50KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gta_3_screenshot.jpg
50KB, 541x720px
Why do normies especially roasties hate cargo pants so much?
>>
>>37967206
Are you hiking, hunting, or anything like that? If not then there's no reason to wear attire that is 100% functional. You live in the city where you don't need to be carrying a million things with you at all times just in case. You're not in a survival situation. So instead of wearing functional clothes, the rational thing to do would be to go for things that are more fashionable and less functional.

The fact that you lack the self-awareness to acknowledge this makes people cringe and they make fun of you.
>>
>>37967284
>not keeping nerd things in your cargo pants
leave normie
>>
>>37967284
i should be able to inflict physical harm on people who attempt to harm my feelings as an equalizer.

you can't disagree with this, it's completely just.
>>
>>37967284
Would you look at that. A raging /fa/ggot that actually browses on this board.
>>
File: 90s.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
90s.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>37967206
They were cool in the late 90s early 00s. Remember the zipoff ones? It's like asking why people hate the seashell necklaces. It's out of fashion. The only reason cargo pants are around is due to it's functionality off road.
>>
>>37967387
OH MAN THE 90S
RADICAL
>>
File: 1495781944960.jpg (153KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1495781944960.jpg
153KB, 1024x752px
they don't. one dude with influence said they were gay and everyone followed suit because herd mentality.
>>
>>37967387
that's a nice neck

I'd like to take that necklace off
>>
>>37967284
so you are saying normals just cant let things go ?
>>
>>37967426
this is everything now. all people are just following now.
>>
File: fash.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fash.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>37967206
u wot m8?

Cargo is currently coming back in.

Just not CAMO.
>>
>>37967300
I've been a NEET for 3 years kek

>>37967316
You sound like an angry SJW who wants to put people away in jail because they called them something they don't like

>>37967352
I don't browse /fa/, the board has bad taste. But dressing like a normal human being isn't that fucking hard.
>>
>>37967284
you are shitting on these pants for be more functional and better than most types of pants are you an actual retard
>>
>>37967443
Can you elaborate on why you assume that's what I'm saying?
>>
>>37967463
transition into a nerd for the glory of godde
>>
>>37967284
>being a fashion cuck
>>
>>37967284
Why do normalfags insist on making fun of strangers for the clothes they wear maybe they just like cargo pants maybe cargo pants were in sale maybe they are just plain fucking cheaper than jeans you normalfag you see this is one of the reasons normalfags get shot in school and the workplace they just can't mind thier own Goddamn business
>>
>>37967527
They have to find someway to feel good about following trends out of fear.
>>
>>37967206
bump since i feel like this thread could become a much bigger argument
>>
>>37967483
they get mad because its not functional in a setting. therefore they cant just let it go .
>>
File: 1482276176366.jpg (9KB, 169x189px) Image search: [Google]
1482276176366.jpg
9KB, 169x189px
>>37967206
because they are pieces of garbage.

Next
>>
>>37967206
When you care about a roastie opinion, you already lost the game.
>>
File: 371769.jpg (51KB, 581x594px) Image search: [Google]
371769.jpg
51KB, 581x594px
>>37967284
Normie, ous

Post animal gore to keep normies out. Sacrifices MUST be made!
>>
>>37967450
Only the middle one could be considered fashionable, but only in an inspo context in a magazine. People don't dress like that, and the other two are literally MFA tier.
Joggers replaced cargo pants but no one will judge you if you aren't fat while wearing cargos. The stereotype comes from fat nerdy fucks wearing these with graphic tees. Same with cargo shorts. Girls love cargo shorts on Chad because he doesn't look sloppy in them, he looks 'rugged'.
t. Chad
>>
>>37968002
what I'm getting from this post is just don't where them with graphic t's an I won't get judged
>>
>>37968161
If you're ugly or overweight and wearing a walmart plain tee, you're not doing yourself favors either. Beard or glasses with that could be cringe too.
It's hard to win if your no chad.
>>
>>37967284
Not acknowledging utility as having aesthetic value.
>>
>Implying women give a shit about what you wear

If you're good looking, your clothes look good on you. if you're ugly, your clothes look like shit.
>>
File: waw.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
waw.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>37967387
I still have those necklaces
>>
>>37968278

Cargo Pants are the clothing analogue of brutalist architecture. Functional, with the look completely controlled by the function.

some short sighted people hate it, but others can see the underlying virtue of pure functionality.
>>
>>37968002
post a picture of yourself. I can't stand when fags on here call themselves Chad. you're not fucking Chad lmao.
>>
>MUHHH FASHUN THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T WEAR WHAT I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE X CELEBRITY SAID SO !
/fa/ deserves to be raped and killed along with it's failed normies who think they'll "fit" in the normies with their fake personalities and shitty overpriced crap "effay" clothes. I do like the idea of looking presentable and hygenic, but tailoring yourself according to normalfag trends and celebrities is completely and utterly foolish.
Normalfags hate it because they follow a herd mentality, same reason why every normalfag/woman likes game of thrones or any other flavor of the year crap music/movie.
I wear them because unlike jeans, they are not that tight yet look and feel better than a loose jeans. Plus, the extra pockets are always better. It's not about "functionality". Functionality died when people started lugging selfie sticks and fidget spinners in their hands and dragon dildoes in their mouth. Normalfags just become hostile towards what they don't understand, because they only understand what they see extensively used/promoted by some celebrity.
Also , cargo pants are cheaper, lighter than jeans and let the skin breathe. I do not want anything else. In layman's terms, it's comfy, and thus I wear it.
That is all there is to it.
>>
>>37967284
/fa/ needs to be fucking killed; albeit I'm the kinda guy that does camp, and hike; fashion is for fags.
>>
>>37968334
Im not steretypical Chad, but Chad enough to fuck girls/have had gfs. And I dont need to think too hard about what Im wearing to do that. Dont believe me though, idc. And isn't self posting against the rules now anyway?
And I've asked a couple girls I've been with what they think of cargo shorts, and they say they're hot. So its not the clothing thats the problem, just the nerds wearing them.
>>
>>37968439
What the fuck are you doing on this board then "chad" you are no robot so gtfo
>>
>>37968592
Because I still have autism moments and reminisce about my robot days/cringy past. Can't stop browsing this board, I've tried many times..
>>
because stupid ugly autists wear them
>>
>be kekistani
>h8 cargos

Three reasons why I hate cargo shorts
1). Commonly worn by degenerates and neckbeards
2). There is no reason to have that many pockets unless you're serving your country
3). Cargo SHORTS go below the knee. SHORTS are meant to be short(above knee)

Now embrace your white side and invest in a few pairs of khakis and dad shorts.
>>
>>37967463
except i'm not an angry SJW. those people invite harm, i don't.
so if you randomly talk shit about me, i should be able to just punch you in the face, you're trying to bring harm to me for no reason.
i don't see why not, they're locking people up for Facebook posts anyway.
>>
File: 1490489005519.jpg (14KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490489005519.jpg
14KB, 307x462px
>>37967284
But why do they hate things that aren't fashionable? It's pretty innocuous. There's no actual net loss wearing trousers that are more functional than you need them to be other than "other people don't like it for no particular reason".
>>
>>37967206
Roasties can talk. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this stupid fashion they have where their jeans have stupidly small back pockets and they stuff their gay ass iphones in there and then the screen cracks instantly.

At least with cargo pants you aren't going to be breaking your phone and you have functional pockets.
>>
>>37968832
Blame clothing companies for making all their pants with fake pockets, barely can even fit your hands in them
>>
File: tumblr_noxyy3ju8Q1tx19w5o1_500.png (258KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noxyy3ju8Q1tx19w5o1_500.png
258KB, 500x614px
> not being CIA
>>
>>37968002
You sound like the biggest faggot ever. If you dont like cargo pants you're a pussy. Lol I bet you wear skinny jeans
>>
>>37968851
I would, but why the fuck buy those jeans specifically?Nobody is forcing them to buy them. Why put your fucking phone there instead of in your purse, where it presumably won't instantly crack (giving too much credit to Iphones there).

They're fucking thot jeans and anyone that wears them and puts their phone in the back pocket is like those fucking whores on normiebook that use that snapchat dog filter. I seriously want to just push them to the ground and rape them in the ass for being so fucking stupid with that fucking phone meme.
>>
>>37967284
>the rational thing to do would be to go for things that are more fashionable and less functional.
it's not that rational to be squishing your nutsack in tight jeans for the sake of being fashionable. plus, no one's going to be caring about your clothes anyway if you're below average in looks
>>
>>37967284
Tell me more about this correlation between functionality and fashionableness.
>>
>>37967284
>"You live in the city"
>making assumptions

Fuck off.

Normies hate anything that's utilitarian, age-old answer.
>>
>>37967284
Stfu bitch. i bet your mom still pay for your xxxl clothes.
>>
File: IMG_7554.jpg (224KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7554.jpg
224KB, 700x700px
>>37967206
But if I don't wear my cargo pants I won't have room for my otter box, multitool, knives, pencils/pens/sharpie(work shit), wallet(too thick for jean pockets cause cash is king and can't be electrically jewed by passersby), my various keys, my little blackbook, charger assembly, portable battery for phone, reading glasses and case, case for my plain glases, and glasses cleaning supplies.
>>
>>37969371
you dont need to explain to stuck up plebs with stds why you wear pants.
give no fucks.
>>
>>37967206
because normies have no fun with fashion they were what ever is trendy but never any thing useful that you can do stuff with like cargo pants or something cool and flashy like a fedora and i bet normies will make fun of this post calling me autistic
>>
File: 1476281208756.jpg (127KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476281208756.jpg
127KB, 640x444px
>>37968322
>Cargo Pants are the clothing analogue of brutalist architecture.

interesting analogy. My brother is a big fan of bruatlism, I bet he'd like that idea.
Nice dubs too
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.