[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become friends with my 18 year old sister after almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486474250976.jpg (524KB, 1133x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1486474250976.jpg
524KB, 1133x1182px
How do I become friends with my 18 year old sister after almost a decade of hating and resenting each other?
>>
you and i are in the same boat my friend. does she know you hated her?

does she want to be YOUR friend? these questions are important.
>>
>>37967202
I actively ignored my sister for years and then got drunk with her and made her apologize for being awful.
>>
>>37967202
Tell her you want to bury the hatchet and be friends. Take her out for dinner and pay, see a movie with her. Treat her like a friend.
>>
File: 1476240660574.jpg (49KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476240660574.jpg
49KB, 628x480px
>>37967394
then fuck that pussy like you have always fucking wanted!
>>
>>37967202
You don't. Problem solved.

Women are whores and sisters don't care about you, at least not any millennial one.

T. Normie with a sister who chose feminism over her own suicidal brother

Really funny since I still care about her, since she is my sister and I guess the male in me is just so protective I can't stop caring about blood. Even though she doesn't care about me.

Fuck your sister, OP. All women are whores and only care about themselves. If it isn't in their interest to care about you they will not do it.

When is it not in a sisters interest to support her brother? You see, if there is no opposing interest then she will actually care, this is female nature, they do actually care, but only if it's in their interest.
If there is however opposing interest and she has not invested herself into you, and she is not aware of any possibility of you becoming wealthy or getting in a position that would benefit her, she will choose the other side over you.

Women only care when it's in their interest to do so. But people still get fooled because women are such situational creatures. They actually believe their own lies and actually do care, they are such emotional and short minded creatures that their love and support can't be counted on even if it's genuine.

Females and faggot males here will try to use shaming tactics to suppress me as some bitter virgin, since that is all they can do when confronted with reason. Don't be fooled by them, realize the infantile approach they go by in Pretty much every argument that they have with a level headed individual.
>>
>>37968205
Whole lot of insecurity, projecting, and overgeneralization in this post
>>
Personally I will not be responding to any female or male trying to shame me as an argument, I suggest you guys don't either.
The one who has already replied does not give any incentive to argue with so I won't be dignifying them with a (you).

You guys should also start replying to each other, discussing the possible femanons instead of talking to them directly, this way they will not get the attention they seek and will go look for it somewhere else. This could lead to a decrease of femanons, if enough people participate.
>>
Also have a complicated realtion with my sister, i hated her and treated her like shit for a long time but even so she always admired and loved me.
I feel bad for having be so mean to her, now i try to be nice and show her that i love her. I really can't do much more than that, if you are on the same situation as i, don't hate yourself there are people out there that comprehend you.
>>
>>37968327
Oh, no, you're not gonna reply to me. How will I ever go on about my life without a response?
Kill yourself you "suicidal" cuck, nobody will miss you, or even notice you're dead for weeks.
>>
>>37968392
Have you ever apologized for mistreating her? It's good that you want to make amends.
>>
>>37968425
Yes i have had to do so more than i'd like to admit. Being the older brother i have to exerce authority but at times but it is dificult for me to deal with my own over reach and lack of restraint.
>>
>>37968403
well we can see that upset you.
>>
>>37968556
Ask her if she wants to see a movie with you. Do you have any cute stories about her?

>>37968577
How did that come off as me being upset?
>>
>>37967202
>wanting contact

I have 4 siblings and one of benefits of my life is the fact I've managed to avoid contact with most of them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.