[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is just depressing. At least Elliot was really funny,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: randy stair.png (304KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
randy stair.png
304KB, 540x405px
This guy is just depressing. At least Elliot was really funny, and his manifesto is hilarious. This guy was just pathetic. I watched Mister Metokur's video about him, and I just feel sad now. I'm sad that such a horrible person could exist. He clearly had a very sick mind, but he was in complete control, and must be held morally accountable (and I believe he is).

It kind of scared me, because I saw aspects of myself in him. Not the Danny Phantom stuff, but the laziness, lack of talent, the angst, the general aspie tendencies, the never having a girlfriend (I'm not gay at least), these are all things I've experienced at one time or another. I'm doing better now, making progress in maturing, but it freaked me out how a relatively normal guy could become something so horrible. It made me wonder if I could have ever gotten to that point, or worse, what if I still can? How many people that we talk to here are capable of doing things like this?
>>
>>37967094
Who? He's not qt anyway at all.
>>
>>37967125
Here's the full video for the whole story, but to make it short, he was an autistic tranny who was obsessed with a character from Danny Phantom and killed three coworkers and himself so that he could be reincarnated as a female ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
>>
Elliot's manifesto was just made up by someone from here though.
>>
File: Jesse-Osborne.jpg (24KB, 634x513px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse-Osborne.jpg
24KB, 634x513px
>>37967125
This. Qt shooters only pls.
>>
>>37967094
If we were to assume that he had a mental disorder without any physical brain damage I'd say most of us are capable.
>>
>>37967094
If we were to assume that he had a mental disorder without any physical brain damage I'd say most of us are capable.
orgali
>>
Anyone have a link to that one video Mr. Metoker was talking about? The one that was 20 minutes long and crazy as shit?
>>
>>37967543
I think that describes most of the videos this guy made.
>>
File: CHRIS.webm (238KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
CHRIS.webm
238KB, 328x366px
>>37967543
Get ready for 40 minutes of grinding on the edge my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNy8es-BEc
>>
>>37967598
Why did you enable him? All he had to do was fucking type " Mister Metokur Randy Stair "
>>
>>37967094
>(I'm not gay at least),

He wasn't either. He only liked women.
>>
>>37967653
Well technically he (she) was a lesbian as Randy regarded himself (herself) as female.
>>
>>37967629
The original video was taken down and I wanted to find a archived upload for myself anyway.
>>
>>37967094
No, you wouldn't have become like him.

Anybody who would go through with ending people's lives and their own too are low iq.

You aren't low iq are you?

I've been so angry I felt like torturing my ex, killing her and her last sight being my face, but only a fucking retard would do this irl? Nigga my ex ain't worth shit, I am so God damn above her in every aspect of life that she would be honored to die by my intelligent and blessed hands.

These hands aren't made for killing, they're made for what killer hands can't do.
>>
>>37967094
It amaze me how much do shooters obsess with control. Watched some of his videos and he couldnt stop talking about how in those minutes, his co-workers couldnt do anything about what was going to happen.

Still better than elliot. I could see myself in this psycho in some parts, and that was scary as hell.
Hell, if he didnt had that weird obsession with dany phantom, death and his wifus I could feel a kind of respect for the faggot.
>>
>>37967780
>I could see myself in this psycho in some parts, and that was scary as hell

yeah that's what always gets to me with these killers. i can relate far too much than i like to them. it's a strange feeling
>>
>>37967094
I could relate to him on the whole autistic inner world thing. I can completely 100% understand killing yourself because you realized that a cartoon waifu who you had a crush on is actually a genuine spiritual representative from your home plane of existence and you're not a mortal human but an immortal, perpetually 16-20 year old undead ghost girl with a lesbian ghost lover who belongs to a squad of ghosts that fights together in an eternal war.
He shouldn't have killed those other people though, that was reprehensible.
>>
>>37967094
Randy was one of us he was a real robot and he started the 2017 Beta uprising.
>>
>>37967812
Everybody knows what it's like to be lonely and not fit in. Everybody knows what it's like to hate other people. Not all of us could ever imagine actually going through with taking human lives.
>>
>>37967598
>HEY, ANDREW, I HEAR YOU LIKE TO PRINT OUT GIRLS' FACEBOOK PICTURES AND JIZZ ON THEIR FACES!

Um... why would they know that?
>>
File: 1472409769124.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1472409769124.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>>37967094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
>>
>>37967776
Hmmm, I think I see what you mean anon. Interesting point you bring up at the end for sure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.