[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gangstalking thread part II

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 34577989345.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
34577989345.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
is anyone else being gangstalked?, share stories... i have been followed, harassed, spied on, and had attempts on my life on multiple occasions over a decade or longer.
only recently i have accepted the fact that i am a TI (targeted individual).
i know its a much more common phenomenon that anyone would expect, and i would imagine that some other people here have suffered from it.
inb4 schizophrenia, the cause is hard to pinpoint, but the point of gangstalking is to make the target appear to have a mental illness.
>>
Hi reviewbrah, I love you!
I'm watching you.
>>
>>37966133

I feel for you. My apartment was broken into over the course of a year and messed with. They send used to send telepathic thought packets to me using computers. Lately the artificial telepathy aspect has backed off because I've done myself in with drugs I used to cope.

Beware of the information you read online a lot of it is false and designed to invoke your paranoia.

It worked though, my family had me institutionalized, had that schizophrenia label slapped on me, severely limiting my job opportunities in the future. It's fucked up the synthetic telepathy uses to be real bad multiple times a day, very disconcerting.

How does your "gangstalking manifest.
Are you sure youre not a bit paranoid and read too much on the internet? Like do you have specific examples of the occurrences
>>
Why would a gang want to stalk you? What makes you special?
>>
>>37966133
>>37966290
You're not crazy and I'm a shill.
>>
>>37966290
i will list off a few i mentioned in the thread last night.. there was bombs thrown at my house and random bullets fired (yes real terrorist shit that still needs to be solved).
a psychotic looking jesuit priest standing outside my house at 3am yelling 'MASTURBATOR'.
a few nights ago someone randomly replies to my post on 4chan with 'meow meow meow' literally 2 seconds after my cat was meowing loudly.
i visited a psychologist who began to berate and insult me, before i had even managed to introduce myself, (mentioning things about my life which should have been impossible to know), and then threatened to assault me when i tried to leave.
i will try to remember some other circumstances.
>>
>>37966490
Yeah yeah I know, the illuminati is faggots, don't let em get to you. If you ignore them for a while they move onto the next target.
>>
You niggers are fucking crazy. As someone that gets paid to follow people, you have no idea what you're talking about. You interpret all the hand signals wrong and the fucking red car this is completely wrong. You guys are so retarded, its hilarious to watch you freak out when we come to watch you.
>>
>>37966133
oh its another op has schizophrenia episode.
On a side note get help seriously
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (67KB, 1114x611px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
67KB, 1114x611px
>>37966678
>red car
see what i mean?...
>>
>>37966490
>a psychotic looking jesuit priest standing outside my house at 3am yelling 'MASTURBATOR'.
>a few nights ago someone randomly replies to my post on 4chan with 'meow meow meow' literally 2 seconds after my cat was meowing loudly.
>i visited a psychologist who began to berate and insult me, before i had even managed to introduce myself, (mentioning things about my life which should have been impossible to know), and then threatened to assault me when i tried to leave.

Dude what the fuck I'm going to have trouble sleeping; this is like some shit out of a horror movie before the monster finally kills you

>>37966757

I hope its his schizophrenia - Imagine if it was real

>>37966133

Buddy, pal, friend - It's in your head
>>
Are you that retard from yesterday? Because what you described was a textbook case of schizophrenia.
>>
>>37966923
i never had any issues with 'mental illness' besides social anxiety and moderate depression like everyone else here.
they want you to just assume i am schizophrenic and nothing like this could possibly occur.
>>
>>37966984
We don't believe you - that is the issue. You need to start making some photographic or video evidence.
>>
>>37966133
my stepmom thinks she's being gangstalked. she even goes as far as wearing a literally tin foil helmet when she goes to sleep. this shit is honestly rediculous. I don't buy it for a second. its mental illness.
>>
>>37966133
Hey OP last summer I had a paranoid episode and ended up in the hospital for 3 months. I can totally relate to you thinking people are talking to you over 4chan. I would write things in my journal and people would post things on 4chan referencing what I wrote. Shit was terrifying. I attributed it to collective group consciousness though not gangstalking. Ended up diagnosed with schizophreniform disorder.
>>
I want to try to freak you out but I can't think of anything to type. I guess I'm really tired
>>
>>37966490
chances are you're just insane mate.
>>37966984
>has had social anxiety and depression
>"b-but it's not like I could just be mentally ill or anything!"
>>
>>37966133

You need to collect proof that this is happening, and make sure it is collected in a way that can't be tampered with.

I'd suggest setting up a couple of cameras watching your home; maybe pick up a cheap home security system with a DVR, or set up a computer with some streaming software. You want a local copy, and a copy going to an offsite service, so you can compare the two and look for differences.
>>
No, gang stalking isn't real

>>
Why do YouTube shoot him down and call him crazy? Why not support him so he can go and get the proofs and bring them back to us?

Hey OP, are you willing to become a tripfag? You could possibly be dox'd at some point, but if that happens you should just play it off as if they got the wrong person, since they'll never be able to actually prove it is you unless you give them evidence for it like admitting it or through the future video/photo evidence you will post.

Protip:
wear bland clothes when infront of camera,
Hide your walls on videos with a black cover
Wear gloves if you want(hide skin color)
Hide all identifying birth marks, tattoos and anything like that which can prove your identity or pinpoint it.

If you do all this then you being dox'd would need to be confirmed by yourself to actually hold any future ground in job offers and such.

I will be waiting for some proofs, but I might not see your initial threads keep us updated.
>>
>>37966133
Op i'm really interested, can you tell more stories please?
>>
>>37966133

Any unexplained scars? Ever wake up in the night, and be unable to move?

They might have implanted something in you; using some sort of gas to knock you out. Waking up and being unable to move might be a side effect of what they did to keep you unaware of the procedure.

Do you have a metal detector? Maybe you should use it to check any new scars for the presence of metal. Any implants would likely be tiny, so you would have to figure out how to make sure the detector would work on very small objects.
>>
File: 6749690647355.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
6749690647355.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>37967861
>Ever wake up in the night, and be unable to move?
sleep paralysis is gangstalking now?, thanks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.