[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots, need some advice. I'm looking to buy one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hi robots, need some advice.

I'm looking to buy one of that fleshlight toys because everybody seems to talk magic about them. I can't buy it online because parents so I'll go to a local sex shop. The think is i'm really scared to speak to a guy telling him I want a masturbator I don't even know what to say withouth being autistic what do?. And if u can recommend any special type and prices will be good too.
>>
if you go into shop
all the fleshlights are locked up behind glass
so you have to flag down the clerk
and tell him which sextoy exactly you want
and he will grab it for you and bring it to register
the best one to get is the ebony butthole with speed bumps
>>
>>37963584
they're neat for the first few times but you get tired of having to warm it up pre fap, clean it afterwards, keeping it hidden from normies, powdering it with corn starch to prevent stickiness

desu the only time it feels good is when you orgasm and feels like it's literally sucking the cum out of you but other than that feels about like using your hand

and no it doesn't feel anything like a real vagina
>>
Well, seems like a good deal for a good price, around 15 bucks would be cool just to try it, that will do it?
>>
>>37963715
just walk in, buy it and walk out. You'll be just a random face amongst the hundreds he'll see that day. unless you sperg out he won't have any reason to ever remember you

fleshlights are popular as shit so it's not even weird, also legit flashlights cost like $60+ so if you're buying one for $15 it's going to feel like hard rubbber shit probably
>>
>because parents
why?
Just say you ordered something online. Are they gonna open your mail?

Anyway... look on their website and see what you want.
I ordered one a few months ago. It was 80 bucks.
Keep in mind your dick isn't as sensitive as you've been led to believe, so those little bumps and ridges your aren't really going to feel. Get the craziest internals you can find. There's one with like these finger looking things that hang out that everybody raves about.
Also make sure you measure your dick both length and girth, and look on their website for measurements. Keeping in mind that there's a good inch or two of "lips" in the way before you get to the textured part.
Definitely don't get the cheap smooth "original" version. Go for one of their "girls" versions.
The crazier the shit on the inside the better, you also want it tight and shorter than you think.
Astroglide is the best lube to use, make sure you get the water kind.
You'll also need rubbing alcohol to clean it. And corn starch to make it feel skin-soft and not like you're fucking jello.
Also keep in mind it is in no way inconspicuous. It literally says "fleshlight" on the side, so have a good hiding spot.
And make sure you have the plastic ring that comes with it facing the correct way. Nobody tells you this, and if you put it in backwards it won't stay locked in and maintain suction.
There are a million different kinds so go to the website and find the one you want, then go to the sex store and who cares about the guy/girl working there, they work in a fucking sex shop.
>>
Well, that will help a lot, anny special website? Maybe i'll check the store's one.
>>
>>37963649
Why are there normies in your room?
>>
>>37963908
What the fuck do you need someone to hold your dick while you jack off too?

fleshlight dot com

jesus
>>
Where i live i can just buy adult stuff online and have it sent to my local post office for collection, and 99% of sex toy sites have discrete shipping (IE pretend company names and item descriptions on the package) so there is no awkwardness when you go to collect it.
>>
>>37963584
The sex shop I go to only has women behind the counter. They work there, so day in day out they sell toys to perverts, and they no longer give a shit about what is being purchased. You won't even register as a human being worth remembering if you go in and buy what it is you want. And they try especially hard to make you feel comfortable there because it's generally unpleasant for everyone involved.

The lotus insert is advertised as "realistic." I never got to compare when I had it, but it was very nice.
>>
File: DAf8M0CWsAAMucO.jpg (79KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DAf8M0CWsAAMucO.jpg
79KB, 1200x800px
>>37963584
I know you said you can't buy online because of parents, but you can do what I did. Find your local post office online or go in person and rent a PO box.

But DON'T GET A FLESHLIGHT. Go to the onahole threads on /jp/, lurk a bit, read the pastebin, and make the smart choice by buying a good onahole. Any onahole is better than a fleshlight by miles.
>>
>>37963584
Don't buy the american crap, go to /jp/'s onahole generals and ask around, the japanese make much better shit
>>
>>37964434

This, fleshlights suck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.