[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a mobile robot lifestyle solution like pic related except

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: robotmobile.jpg (95KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
robotmobile.jpg
95KB, 630x420px
I need a mobile robot lifestyle solution like pic related except more survivable if society starts to collapse. Any ideas?
>>
File: grayOverlook.jpg (879KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
grayOverlook.jpg
879KB, 2560x1440px
live in a van
a robot posted how he lived in his van a few months back
it's comfy
>>
>>37963443

>Get a transit van
>Cover with thick steel
>get bullet proof glass to replace windscreen/windows
>Cut a hole in the bottom for fecal matter
>Make a little hole in the top and place a container above it so you can collect rainwater
>Purchase solar panels for electricity and make them retractable for easy transport
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/HaTx3

Here what this guy did.
>>
>*krsht* ALERT. ALERT. Mobile worker #86002 is not at his work station. I repeat, not at his work station *krsht*
>*krsht* Worker #86002, this is Alpha Citizen Chad. This is the third time this week you've been late for your scheduled work session. Look at the time, it's one whole minute past 2 AM! I want to remind you that I own your work pod, and one more infraction will result in voluntary termination. Our contract allows you one (1) of my Stacies after I have finished with her, but only if you work hard. Frankly, worker, I don't think you have what it take. Now get to work! I need those spreadsheets on my console by 230! Chad out *krsht*
>>
File: 1483823297725.jpg (67KB, 1000x543px) Image search: [Google]
1483823297725.jpg
67KB, 1000x543px
>>37963511
this

vans are the comfiest "mobile lifestyle solution"
>>
File: 1454208527935.jpg (106KB, 493x656px) Image search: [Google]
1454208527935.jpg
106KB, 493x656px
>>37963739
>cooped up on narrow dorm bed cause you can't fit anything else.
>set van on fire and asphyxiate from your wood-burning stove
>have to live in wal-mart parking lots, closer to wal-mart than even a trailer park
>knock knock it's the cops, a girl went missing and the first thing they think of is the guy in the van
>"looks like your headlight fluid is a little low, anon. We'll have to keep it in the shop for a few days. That ok?"
>>
File: class-c-motorhome.jpg (113KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
class-c-motorhome.jpg
113KB, 400x303px
>>37963511
>>37963739
Don't fall for the van meme, OP. Get a C Class motorhome instead. They are a bit heavier and bigger than a van, but already come installed with a bunch of shit you would need to live. They have water tanks for a sink, and shower, and a spot to put propane for your stove. Not to mention all the cabinets.

No need to spend all that time and energy to made a van do what small motorhome can already do.
>>
File: 1467029833351.jpg (699KB, 1058x4642px) Image search: [Google]
1467029833351.jpg
699KB, 1058x4642px
Here you go senpai. Electrical is the hard part. Also pic doesn't show it but you'll want insulation.
>>
>>37964698
Why go through all that trouble when you can just buy a small motorhome?
>>
File: suprcampr.jpg (21KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
suprcampr.jpg
21KB, 500x338px
Why not own a recon van?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.