[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls pretend to relate to me? "Oh yeah totally,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 2068683115.png.jpg (30KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
2068683115.png.jpg
30KB, 300x309px
Why do girls pretend to relate to me?

"Oh yeah totally, I know what you mean, I get lonely too"
>*texts 5,000 people*

"I know what it's like to be a nerd."
>*Watched one episode of attack on titan 5 years ago*

"I play video games too!"
>*Plays League of Legends once*

Don't you fucking lie to me dammit. Don't pretend like you have any idea what it's like to be a miserable wretch of a creature like myself.

You can't even possibly comprehend the self hate and social isolation I've endured.

Your one week without 12 guys dangling off the end of your finger doesn't compare to 2 years of chastity and isolation you vapid cunt.
>>
There's a certain type of loneliness women can never understand, friend. It's not personal.
>>
>>37963290
Some women DO come close to the loneliness that men feel, or at least they come close to the circumstances. It breaks them and they become bag ladies, staying up all night at the gas stations and crying at random times, and it happens damn near immediately.

Let that shit sink in
>>
>>37963289
try r9k
>>
>gatekeeping people who are attempting to find common ground with you
Anon, please.
>>
>>37963289
I'm girl, socially awkward i have no friends stay inside all day rarely go out for cigs, there pass days without talking. I've been a jerk to all people around me, they all hate me so i easily talk on irc than with people i know.
And yea played lol till level 26 then got bored and moved to other games. So all i do is that and learning programming by myself because i am going crazy thinking at what a failure i am compared to the rest of my family. So dont say that you are the only one who felt the loneliness of rejection
>>
>>37963294
You're lovely because of wasted chances, guys get lonely after having zero chances
>>
>>37963294

Where do you live respond now.
>>
>>37963289
And what are you actually doing for changing this situation?

Keep crying, you'll go far kid...
>>
>>37963295
Well i had my chances and ruined them all because i cant feel a damn thing for anyone
>>
>>37963294
Learning programming by yourself will never make you a 360 degrees engineer. Attend a university: you will find like-minded people too.
>>
>>37963299
If i had resources i would do that
>>
>>37963292
I browse there frequently. They're the only people who are able to comprehend my situation. That is when they're not fapping themselves into a coma and shitposting frogs.

>>37963291
>>37963294
You had a choice, you chose to push people away. I didn't ask for any of this. I just want to be myself but no one likes the person that I am.

Look at my fucking picture and honestly tell me you think you somehow have life worse than me.

I didn't choose to be alone because it was trendy or cool. I'm alone because I'm overweight and I have an outlook on life that people don't like.

And they don't like that outlook because as miserable as it is, they know it's the truth.
>>
>>37963300
Ouch, I see. Still, your purpose is noble! May I ask with which programming language are you starting? Through programming you could find more self esteem and will help with social relationships...
>>
>>37963302
Cpp and python
Idk the story behind you but i cant say that my life is worse
>>
>>37963301
have you considered: putting effort into your appearance and not acting so insufferable?
>>
>>37963304
Didnt said that i am ugly or some shit. I am cold with most people because i've been broken by others while i was kind to them and now all i can feel is sadness because i will never be the same as i was. I cant trust anyone and even those who i have trusted fully to tell them whats in my mind left because they didnt liked it
>>
>>37963303
>but i cant say that my life is worse
At least you admitted it.

>>37963304
And here it is. When someone sees me, they think I'M the problem. The problem totally isn't with the shallow-minded majority who uses bullying and indoctrination as filtration mechanisms and casts aside otherwise decent people for shallow and stupid reasons.

A system where the majority wins is a system which the individual loses. And that's why I always lose. I can't ever just be myself. I have to conform to whatever the crowd wants me to be.
>>
>>37963306
The manipulative system is the problem not you
I am never myself with anyone yet
>>
>>37963305
i'm not talking to you
>>37963306
oh, so you want to be a victim and throw the blame for your shit personality and looks on other people. i see. good luck with that!
>>
>>37963303
Good choices!

>>37963301
>>37963303
Actually my story is very similar to OP's one. I spent 8 years of my life with almost no friends, closed in my room playing video games, watching movies and anime. I was angry with the others and never blamed myself. First months of university nothing changed, I was still on myself with no friends. I thought that the fault wasn't on me, blaming others for my disgraces.
"I am the victim and there is nothing I can do"

Then, I met some very special guys. They helped me understanding that in life you obtain what you fight for.

So I started going to the gym, working on being more uninhibited while speaking with people. And it actually worked!

Now gaming is just a passion and I focus myself on what really matters.

So my advice is, since you can't find friends yet, to work by yourself on how you look and how you interact with people. Study yourself, be critical and improve!

But this happened in Italy, idk how different social interactions are in US.
>>
>>37963307
Well you can be yourself around me I suppose.

>>37963308

I don't think I have shit looks or a shit personality. I think I'm wonderful. It's everyone else who has the problem.

They always tell you, "be yourself" but they left out the part where if you don't conform to what everyone else is doing you'll be shunned and rejected by the rest of society.

I don't "want to be the victim" you imbecile, I am the victim.

>>37963309
I tried going to the gym. I pushed myself to my limits and stressed myself out. Even when I went to the gym, not one single person accepted me for who I am.

Now I've given up on trying to be something society thinks is acceptable. I'm going to be myself, because thats the only person I can be.

You can already see the outrage from people because they don't like who I am. They suggest that I do something different, change to their ideals.
>>
>>37963310
Dont really use skype but i am "ringer" or kenji6579 or on rizon as kenji
>>
Ugh, another thread pretending that women can't understand such things or can't have shitty things happen to them. Considering my entire life I've been alone and the people around me flat out shat on me and insulted me daily and berated me until I just shut down and started never going outside.
And of course I can't be a nerd. all I fucking do is play video games and watch anime and literally spent 400 bucks on figures over the past few months, that's not nerdy at all, is it? Of course.
I don't mind you bitching about some chicks. Some are just dumb. But some actually go through shit. Not to mention you saying the dumb shit about your picture with honestly tell you that your life is worse. Well unlike you I don't play the oppression Olympics and try to tell other people their suffering doesn't matter like a dick head. But I'm not going to let you say me being abused by my parents and relatives and literally coming from a family of abusers, drug addicts, and rapists as well as being berated and abused by the people surrounding you such as peers and doctors "isn't that bad". Fuck that.
>>
>>37963289
Wow /r/incels is leaking
>>
>>37963310
>I think I'm wonderful

>I am the victim

>Everyone else has the problem

Narcissistic personality disorder. First order of business, you need to see a therapist about that.

And buddy, your personality is shit. That post literally made me never want to associate with you in any way.
>>
>>37963314
This. Also don't forget the "I have it worse than everybody else/no one can have it as bad as me" part.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.