[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it weird to jack off to pictures of your own dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170625-190204.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-190204.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
is it weird to jack off to pictures of your own dick?
>>
Sounds more healthy than fapping to traps, BBC, or ballbusting
>>
>>37961748

No. I crossdress and always had the fantasy of dressing as a french maid and getting creampied. Met a hot guy online, told him my fantasy, he agreed to get tested, came back clean, went to his place, and recorded our fucking. I jerk off to it literally every day since.
>>
>>37961831
Please god tell me you have a link to it
>>
>>37961917

There's only one copy and I have it on my harddrive. I'm never sharing it because my face is clearly exposed and I never came out nor do I intend to. Last thing I need is for some faggot to send my parents a video of me getting a throbbing cock in my ass.
>>
>>37961950

PM me, I won't share. I am prepared to pay up to $500 but if that is not enough we will figure something out. Ok?
>>
>>37962656
lol wtf this dude could be hairy af and not even passable.
jack off and not waste 500$ please
>>
>>37961950
OKAY? Fucking hell lol
>>
>>37962720
I have a thing for anons who feel unloved and want to be girls. And I like it when they tell me there backstory so I think about there daily life when I jerk. I never got that kind of attention when I even post penispics on 4chan?! It makes me happy to give other robots a reason to love men, I wholeheartedly encourage man-boy love (over 18)
>>
>>37962720
He will give me timestamp pics beforehand and I will verify that he is real, do not worry I have done this many many times! LOL
>>
>>37961748
i want to suck a big cock like that/have it throatfuck me repeatedly and would pay my wagekek bux to do it

wouldnt want it in my ass though because that's gay
>>
>>37962767
how do you have so much money to spend on shit like that
>>
>>37962722
I have jerked using a pb&j sandwich before, I imaging the bread being 2 small skinny "boy-buns" so gay I know :p
>>
>>37962836
I have a high paying IT job at a Fortune 500 company, cannot give to many details or they will figure out. But I also have inherited $ from my parents. So I do as I please and act how I want, I am not tempted by roasties because I am gay and embrace the robot lifestyle (jerking off) with no risk (except maybe my sanity) HAHA (:
>>
>>37962844
Autism: the faggot generation
>>
I've done that, it doesn't seem weird to me.
>>
>>37962925
Shut the fuck up and send me the video you god damn weak TWINK! I don't have all day, I only do this like once a month and I'm drunk so it'll be funner for me rather than when I'm hungover 2morrow morning. I throw in an extra $100 to hurry your ass up. My email is [email protected] FUCKING TWINK I KNOW YOU LOVE TO GET YELLED AT ARGHEHE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.