[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my life and don't enjoy anything so I just play league

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
I hate my life and don't enjoy anything so I just play league but then I lose haha or I win then lose until all progress is gone hahahahhahahahha im silver ama
>>
>go from gold to bronze v

I got worse the longer I played, swear to god I belonged in diamond at one point
>>
>>37961721
>>37961757
lol @ unironically being silver or bronze lads

euw: dixire

willing to duo, plat 5
>>
>>37961721
how does it feel to still play one of the least fun games ever created?
>>
>>37962278
feels pretty not fun!
>>
>>37962261
do you think being good is just an innate genetic thing, or do you believe improving is possible at all?
>>
>>37962261
>plat 5
>not shit
>>
>>37962341
It's about playing with the right state of mind, not tilting and getting good at a couple of champions and roles.

Obviously reaction time and smarts have a part to play but what I said above are the main factors

>>37962436
I play high far too often desu, fucks me up

diamond soon
>>
>>37962516
lol that bullshit answer.
some people are just garbage and will never get better.
either they dont care and just play for the lulz
or they lack the hand eye coordination, reflexes, fast reaction times. or simply logic
Everyone i met irl suck(silver, gold). and after seeing how slow they are
i think some of it is unchangeable.
I gave them advice and pointers, but they just dont take it.
if you think im bragging im not. its actually pathetic that i spent enough time on this game to be in the top ~1%
>>
i just play teemo or zed just to spam laugh on their corpses
>>
>>37961721
Yet you still play that kusoge.
>>
I dont play league. Never touched the stuff. I just watch it on twitch and bet on it.
>>
>>37962703
Pretty much true for any game. And after talking to people who sucked at vidya it was easy to see why. A lot of it also has to do with controlling emotional responses. My ex was decent at League but she could never improve because she was an absolute crybaby. Kind of hit her natural limit there. People like that should quit playing, imo. Competitive games just aren't their style.
>>
>>37962703
Legit most of it is people not being able to learn from their mistakes. Getting good at a couple of roles and champs is not hard, learning cd's, learning macro and some basic mechanics will get you into plat or diamond.

People that can't achieve that either don't give a fuck (which is fair enough) or they are fucking braindead
>>
>>37961721
How old are u robot?
>>
>>37963878
(((18))) - 1

origha
>>
>>37963986
should have expressed your age as trig function, 4chan jannies are dumb as rocks
see you in a year
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.