[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet feels?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20161027-WA0002.jpg (797KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161027-WA0002.jpg
797KB, 2448x3264px
Hey R9K, mainly a lurker here.

Thought I'd contribute, my cat just passed away today and It's really hitting me hard. She'd be freindly with anyone honest to god, she was neglected and left with the humane society in my city and I picked her up when she was little over a year old. I had her for the past few years. She was an outdoor cat as I'd let her out all the time. Neighbors loved her too never got any complaints. I went away to the cottage for the weekend and my brother's looked after her. Got a call at 4am this morning that she was dropped off at a 24hr vet clinic a coyote got a hold of her while she was out yesterday.

Rushed back to the city because the vet downplayed it over the phone that she'd be okay and I could even take her home, I should have known he'd bullshit me. Fuck guys she was so high on the pain meds she didn't even recognize me, she wasn't moving at all other then involentary movements. I broke down right there, her jaw was broken I could clearly tell and the current vet (one who I spoke to at first was the overnight one) told me she most likely had a broken spine or neck and would never been the same, possible brain damage too. I had to put her down, I couldn't be selfish and put her through rehab for it to maybe work.

It's really killing me guys, I don't know if I want another cat now because of this.

Anyone go through something similar? Or just want to talk pets? I don't have many people I can talk to about this and don't want to bottle it in me.

Pic related last picture I took of her. Edit: all my recent ones are more then 2mb, so this is one of her on me over the winter.
>>
File: 34325342523.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
34325342523.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Get another cat and love it dont be a fag with no cat.
>>
>>37961596
That's a rough day anon. Sorry for your loss.
>>
File: 1498407187937.jpg (60KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
1498407187937.jpg
60KB, 599x798px
>>37961596
ya my pet rats died recently, was really sad they were my friends
>>
fuck coyotes
my cat ramona was my bestie, i cried for months after she died
her favorite thing to do was bitch at me until i let her take a nap on my chest every day when i came home from work
>>
>>37961596
Im so sorry anon, im a dogfag but if that happened to my pooch I dont know what id ever do, she's in a better place now and as much as it sucks you have to keep that in mind that she wont have to go through any of the pain that she would have if she was still alive, youre a strong man for having the guts to put her down and I applaud you for that, just try to keep your head up and be positive for a while before getting another pet and when youre ready to love it the same way you loved her
>>
>>37961711

There is a ravine down the road and coyotes are spotted there all the time. I'm suspecting she was around there and attacked. Cats go missing all the time in my neighborhood and I'm thinking it's because of that.

So unless I move I don't plan on it. Can't go through this again.
>>37961711
Thanks anon.

>>37961839
All around the same time?
>>
Had my cat put down around a year ago. That cat was the tits. Always killing a myriad of animals, even bats. Would follow me and my family around town whenever we went out. Climbed onto the roof of our house. Hell, it even disappeared for a winter and turned back up.
>>
>>37961596
I know cat and dog people are always at each others throats, for various reasons. As a dog person, I am truly sorry.

My best friend when i was 15, Sarge, a 2 year old german Shepard, was hit by a car on my 16th birthday. I loved that dog. And he loved me. I Remember carrying his mangled carcas back to my house from the street. I was covered in his blood in tears, holding him tight, begging him for forgiveness for being too lazy to make it hard for him to get out of the backyard.

Sorry you're going through this. It hurts like hell, but it stops hurting eventually. Stay strong friend.
>>
get another. My cat of 10 years died last year and we have a new one now and i love that animal
>>
File: IMG_20170625_185957.png (581KB, 720x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_185957.png
581KB, 720x521px
>>37961596
I know the feel anon, my cat died last September. Pic related is him
>>
File: 2017-03-16 (1).jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-16 (1).jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>37961971
a few months apart, i can't recommend rats as pets because theyre cursed with such a short life
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.