[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting shredded.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: nick-auger-40-215x300.jpg (16KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
nick-auger-40-215x300.jpg
16KB, 215x300px
After making a fake Chad profile on Tinder I've come to realize how important a highly musuclar yet lean body is to women.

I've done some research, and it seems these are the options:
>1) Try to achieve it naturally. 5 years of micromanaged food habits, workouts and sleep patterns. Will still not have the hollywood superhero physique because you can't achieve those shoulder/back/pec proportions without roiding. Would be a oldfag by the time I'm done anyway.
>2) Roid (cycles). Do constant on/off roiding cycles. The most common way to get ripped. Will achieve the results of (1) in a year or less, and look better, and have potential to grow larger. Supposedly it doesn't fuck your endocrine system, at least it doesn't to Hollywood stars.
>3) Roid (cruise). Say fuck it and just don't get off roids. Shuts down natural testosterone production for good. Don't have to care about cycles.
>4) Disregard women. That and being disregarded by them is what I've been doing all my life, would rather not continue that path.

So te only real options seem to be roid (cycle) and roid (cruise). Is getting on and off really the best option, given you do the proper pre and post cycle, or is it a meme? Will continuous (for life) roiding fuck up my hormonal system just like cruising does?
>>
>>37961001
you can't get and stay above your natural limit (the muscle mass you can maintain without supra-endogenous testosterone levels) with cycling. also, cycling fucks with your emotions, or so ive heard. so if you want to be a shredded beast, you're going to have to blast and cruise which comes with its own set of health problems -- increased propensity for cardiovascular disease, shrunken testicles, shutdown of your PTH axis, etc.

if you just want to get bigger then lift naturally for a year with good diet, a good workout program, and consistency and effort in everything you do. you'll look much better and you'll have some knowledge and discipline. then hop on a few testosterone cycles and maybe you will hit your natural limit, which you should maintain with appropriate post-cycle therapy.
>>
If you just integrate healthy eating and exercise into your lifestyle you'll be a happier, more productive person, and altogether more useful.

It's an objective step you can take towards improving your life.

You don't have to have hollywood proportions to be decently attractive to women. If you're obese, a decent transformation will take about 3 years naturally if you are literate in health and fitness. if you are a skeleton, within 2 years you should be able to have incredible gains that will increase your attractiveness.

All you gotta do is be a bit smarter than boogie.

Don't do steroids unless you are prepared to commit to the lifestyle that comes with it. Prove it to yourself first.
>>
File: dBYky.jpg (119KB, 583x453px) Image search: [Google]
dBYky.jpg
119KB, 583x453px
>>37961548
Should the muscle level you reach through be within your natural limit, can you really maintain it just through diet and exercise?

I mean, even if you kept the muscle you'd gain fat, wouldn't you? So the aesthetics would be compromised. There doesn't seem to be a solution unless you keep roiding.

>>37961620
About a decade ago, I used to be a skeleton and lifted for about a year and reached semi-otter mode. I looked semi decent with no clothes and hard lighting and proper angles. Under most circumstances, while athletic, I looked severely unimpressive.
>>
>>37961001
not a single man has ever been in a relationship with a woman who is not highly muscular
>>
>>37961834
Modern hollywood hunks are chock-full of pharmaceuticals and have the best doctors in the world medicating them to maintain their image.

However, unless you unironically think you need to look like chris hemsworth (a level I would call body dysmorphia) you shouldn't need steroids to get to a high level of physical attractiveness from a muscular perspective. Provided you allow yourself a more reasonable timeframe than 1 year to gain muscle.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.