[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who LOVE SLUTS here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: slut.jpg (54KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
54KB, 800x471px
Anybody else here actually prefer chicks who are slut, even whore?

I find they have a much more alpha personality and "IDGAF" attitude, much easier to relate to as a man.

Compare that to the usual princess GF who demands to move in with you before any sex. What a dreadful nightmare.

I don't know what I'd do without slut and especially whore (the filthier the better). My life would be over.
>>
You're a virgin though.
>>
>>37957094
i love sluts desu they always swallow sluts are fucking amazing desu
>>
They always hate me for being beta.
>>
>>37957094
Sluts can be good friends, but not good girlfriends.

Sluts are likely to cheat or break up with you when chad asks for sex.
>>
Sluts, sluts, I fuck sluts.
Sluts get fucked when I fuck sluts.
No "if"s, "and"s and/or but's. I fuck sluts.
I fuck sluts. Nice girls are nice but no good for nut-sucking,
You'll need a serene night to green-light a butt fucking,
But that'll be easy with sleazy old slut fucking.
Boo to the nice girls. Praise be to slut fucking!
I have a list. A list? Yes, a list of all the sluts I've missed.
I've never fucked or sucked these sluts and thus my nuts are fucking pissed.
So when I fuck the lucky slut my nut removes her from the list.
Another dumb cum-bucket struck from my nut-sucking,
Suck it slut, slut fucking bucket list

Sluts can be white, black, brown, pink, or almond.
They can be skinny with big tits or be skinny with small ones.
Sluts can be perky, preppy or posh with their brains and their clothes all shrunk from the wash.

But other sluts are pretty and funny and smart.
These sluts can lift all your thoughts from your dick to your heart.
They can talk about science, music, or art.
They can put you together or they can pull you apart.
But don't trust these sluts, don't, don't you dare.
They'll force you to trust them and love them and care.
And then they'll be gone and then you'll be aware
Of that hole in your heart that that dumb slut left there.
>>
>>37957094
I thought I was the only one on this board that loved sluts. Everyone else does nothing but post how much they want to rape and kill them. I dated a slut for 4 months and got a ton of great sex. Really don't see myself going back to non whores until I'm ready to marry
>>
>>37957094
fucking exactly, who wants to deal with these stuck up normal bitch headaches who have sand in their vagina all day long

nowadays, slut can even wash often making them not even filthy in the traditional sense
>>
>>37957862
>nowadays, slut can even wash often making them not even filthy in the traditional sense

Here's a guy who gets it.

So many "bargains" in the slut bin if you know where to look.

So. Many. Bargains.
>>
But I want a timid and emotionally unstable gf to take care of
>>
>>37957094
most sluts give it up without hesitation so yes sluts are OK in my book
>>
>>37957094
Sluts don't like me just like "regular" girls though? Are they supposed to be any different?
>>
>>37958405
Yeah bruh they give sex on the reg but they won't give it up to you. Actually what's the difference again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.