[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see pic >get instantly hard why does this happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1497989760495.jpg (115KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
1497989760495.jpg
115KB, 750x663px
>see pic
>get instantly hard
why does this happen
>>
>>37954249
It looks like it'll make your dick feel amazing. Now imagine it could succulently suck.
>>
>>37954249
i dare you to stick your dick in one
>>
>>37954352
It looks like a scary alien
t. the colony of Puerto Rico
>>
>>37954249
>Aloe

If I remember correctly the outside has some sort of spikes
>>
>>37954385
Yep, you can see where the spines would be on the little ridges on either side of it. Had a fuck ton of aloe growing at my mom's house when I was little, it was nice since she had a pool I'd get sunburnt a lot and we'd just cut a bit of leaf off
>>
>aloe
>people actually get hard to it
I see... so that's why it was on that degenerate tier fetish list thing
>>
>>37954249
I remember you posting in the thread that image was originally posted in
>>
>>37954551
it looks like a pussy if you think about it
>>
>>37954249
I'd do it, it might not feel that good, but it would be amazing for the my dry dick skin. Aloe is very hydrating.
>>
>>37954249
i always thought aloe wasn't safe to eat
now i'm wondering what it tastes like
i hope it tastes like lychee jam
>>
File: 91PXVLJ999L._SL1500_[1].jpg (251KB, 1500x1259px) Image search: [Google]
91PXVLJ999L._SL1500_[1].jpg
251KB, 1500x1259px
>>37954760
it's not safe to eat
>>
How does it taste? It looks like "refreshing" objectified. I have a strange desire to just splash it on my face and drink it because it's so hot here.
>>
>>37954819
Then how the hell do they bottle it and such?
>>
>>37954760
it's toxic in large amounts

and fyi it is bitter as fuck those aloe drinks barely have any aloe in them and are full of sugar
>>
>>37954819
that thing is fucking disgusting,tastes like shit and has some aloe blobs that look like fucking sperm,
awful
>>
>>37954889
It kinda tastes like grass.
>>
>>37954819
those are sugar bombs, they're not healthy at all folks
>>
>>37955030
Its taste is light, fresh and invigorating unless you're used to stuffing yourself with tons of Mountain Dew and other crap full of sugar.
>>
>>37954368
I've touched a lot of aloe vera since my grandma grows them and literally nothing bad would happen since the spikes are on the outside. The caveat, however, is the the inside is a lot more solid and rigid than the aloe gels and this image make it seem, you'd have a hard time actually penetrating.
>>
>>37954819
>>37954760
>it's not safe to eat
Yes it is, it's actually very good for you too
>>
I grow a bit of garden aloe and this is the first I'm hearing about toxins, sounds like bullshit
I only use it for burns but my mum drinks the shit out of it (mostly storebought though)
never tried fucking it, most of mine aren't big enough
inb4 implying
>>
>>37955654
>it gets rid of the toxins
>>
>>37955654
>I only use it for burns
Growing up we didn't have a lot of money so we used aloe leafs for all sort of wounds and i'm still alive, so i can't be that bad.
>>
>>37954380
>he doesn't want to fuck scary aliens
>>
>>37955614
I bet if you boiled it, let it cool to body temperature, and stabbed a slit in it it'd feel fucking amazing.
>>
>>37954249
If I had a sunburn, I would rub that aloe all over it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.