[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no desire for sex >don't have to worry about roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: W77ya43.png (150KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
W77ya43.png
150KB, 500x364px
>no desire for sex
>don't have to worry about roasties and twinks
>free time for comfy solitary pursuits
>get laugh at normies get frustrated over sex
>girls try to be the one to change you

Asexuality must be the best orientation there is.
>>
>>37950563
you think that asexuals dont desire companoinship even though they don't want to have sex?
there is no freedom
>>
>>37950563
You can't have an orgasm. How is that superior?
>>
>>37950598
This. And they can't be in a normal relationship with a normal sexual being, because they can't provide a healthy level of sexual gratification.
>>
>>37950598
this. If we're gonna go into tumblr territory, bisexual and aromantic is a better orientation
>>
>>37950657
I'd have to disagree. Asexuaity is better because you don't have to waste time chasing a nut.
>>
>>37950598
>zero interest for sex
>still want to talk to the new quiet girl at work even though I am myself a nearly mute turbo autist and I very well know this is either not happening or wouldn't lead to anywhere
hmm asexuality but wanting companionship AND having a shit ton of insecurities and no social skills suck
>>
>>37951045
You only have to waste time if you're an absolute loser who doesn't have multiple girls on speeddial DTF.
>>
>>37951147
She's not quite. She just doesn't talk to you or your kind, nyucka.
>>
>>37951189
>She just doesn't talk to you or your kind, nyucka.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. She literally doesn't talk to anybody at all. People tried to get her to talk and got nowhere.
>>
>>37950563
>Asexuality
>Orientation

So did you faggots just move on to asexuality as your next agenda? And I'm still doubtful on anyone actually being asexual.
>>
>>37950563
asexual men are just people who have given up on life.
>>
I'm sorry I think you're lost
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37951249
Not a tumblerina but this is the least controversial one there. If people can be antisocial, why not asexual?
>>
>>37950563
if you are asexual you might as well get your balls cut off to avoid testicular cancer
>>
>>37950598
well, get a dog then
>>
>>37951286
if you leave a human in isolation for long enough they will go mad. some people dont like as much social interaction as others but they are not asocial
>>
>>37950598
if you dont care about sex why not just have a virtual companion or an internet one
>>
>>37951362
True for most people, not for asocials. Some people literally want to be alone all the time desu. I think you underestimate the range of human psychology.
>>
>>37951650
Talking to people over the internet does not constitute being alone.
>>
>>37951650
they may want to but i think if they actually had complete isolation for enough time they would change their minds. the word asocial and all other words would have no meaning if you had noone to share it with with speaking, writing, listening and reading. i think you would have to have major problems if you would be happier without any social interaction at all
>>
>>37951225
That's just when you are around. Even is keeping her personality a secret from you, because you're a douchebag that scares her.
>>
>>37950563
>Fucking holding a sign to declare your sexual orientation to the world
Pretty sure the guy in the comic DOES think he's better than everyone else
>inb4 retarded comments about "pride"
>>
>>37952125
It's a fucking cartoon how the fuck else are you to know their gender

>implying straight people don't walk around with their tits and asses out literally advertising their sexuality
>>
>>37950563
>Asexual=beta
>>
>>37953328
NOT true. Take that back bully.
>>
>>37952599
he has male hip structure
>>
>>37953769
Im not talking about real asexuals, im talking about persons who claims to be an asexual because they need to justifie their poor sexlife
>>
>>37950563
Why would someone want to be in a relationship with an asexual?
Wouldn't you want to have a partner that loves the complete you, that is to say, including your body?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.