[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots: >REEEEE I HATE BEING A VIRGIN Also robots: >REEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: asdf.png (245KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
245KB, 640x586px
Robots:
>REEEEE I HATE BEING A VIRGIN

Also robots:
>REEEEE NO FEMBOT THREADS ALLOWED

Why? I get that sometimes you just want to rant but don't you ever want to try fixing your problems?

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. And don't get me wrong, you'll probably miss 99% of the shots you do take, but it's the only way to solve your problems and finally get out of here.
>>
File: 1431270433924.png (19KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1431270433924.png
19KB, 500x323px
>>37948513
Femmbots threads arent made so some guy online can meet up and fuck them though
>>
"fembot" threads consists of traps, none of them are female.
>>
>>37948513
fucking dumb newfag kill yourself
>>
Women do not deserve the privilege of speaking whenever they want. Women should be properties of men.
>>
>>37948539
Ouch, you cut me on that edge, watch out anon.
>>
>>37948545
Did I get your foreskin? When will you realize that treating women like dirt and raping them when you want is the true way of life? ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
>>37948513
I don't mind being a virgin in the slightest, all I want is to eventually marry a virgin qt. Femwhores here just spend their time trying to justify spreading their legs for anyone. I have no problem with real fembots.
>>
>>37948562
Two in a row, look at you.
Let it all out anon, it's okay.
>>
>>37948562
You are not a muslim we are nice friendly peaceful people
>>
The hatred of fembot threads goes back to the rule "there are no girls on the internet", meaning that you don't get special privileges because you're a girl (or trap in our case). It's also a waste of space on the servers, For example, in britfeel threads, are useful because people aren't screaming "GET OUT ROASTIE REEEEEEEE" and actually making posts thread related. In fembot threads, it's breaking the rule "no girls on the internet" because they're begging for orbiters, betas, and guys like us to make them feel better. "hey guys, chad dumped me for the 7000th time can you guys tell me I'm pretty. I would never go out with you or even talk to you ever again i just want the attention so i can fuck off back to normiebook and call you creeps". Sound familiar? I'm gonna say that at least 60% of the non-trap fembots are older than 30. They've already got poundes by various chads and tyrones and want us to pick up the pieces and make them feel like a princess.
>>
>>37948731
of course there are fembots who want to make friends here and talk to people here. The majority of the threads on the topic are not. The photo is some old blonde bimbo with fake tits and a bad tan telling us to feel pity on her because chad doesn't like her now that she's 30 or that she got hate on normiebook. It's never what you'd expect a fembot to look like and it's never for communication.
>>
>>37948525
I live in a third world shithole so I don't care about that
>>
>>37948513
>but it's the only way to solve your problems and finally get out of here.
I know this is a bait thread, but my problem is that I'm 5'8". There is no solution for it, so I'm entitled to vent all I want.
>>
>>37948513
In what fucking way does the presence of females help me?
>>
>>37948513
this isn't a dating site. If you want to fix your virginity, it's not going to involve fembots.
>>
Women cannot be robots. This has been said a million times and I will say it again
>>
>>37949858
It can be said a million times but an argument that actually holds any water hasn't been said any
>>
Check if you belong on /r9k/
robottest.16mb.com
>>
>>37949763
>I'm one inch shorter than average, so I couldn't possibly ever get laid ever

That's just an excuse because you don't want to try.
>>
File: 1498219642995.jpg (26KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1498219642995.jpg
26KB, 564x518px
I wouldn't mind if a femanon was from my country, I would actually want to just be their friend if they were real female cyborgs. Since I am socially experienced and just wouldn't mind some relatable company to spend my time with, hear their side of the story and get out of my mancave a bit.

>Tfw you aren't just looking for sex
>Tfw you are uninterested in sex
>Tfw you just want Company that doesn't need you to sponsor them through activities
>someone to go to the theatre with from time to time
>Tfw live in a 300k area so this is unrealistic expectations of anyone that browses here
>best chance is some normie(not being condescending) that I can't reveal my powerlevel to.
>>
>>37949892
>liking anime means you aren't a robot

This is retarded. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>37950080
Most of /pol/ are animefags you fucking retard
>>
>>37949887
They are "sad" because they either have no orbiters or Chad isn't fucking them. Simple as that. They get "depressed" for one day and act like they know how others have gone through.
>>
>>37950080
Go back to /a/ you autistic weeaboo retard.
>>
>>37950124
>autistic
You're in /r9k/... You're not doing yourself any favors.
>>
>>37950119
That's retarded, you get depressed for other reasons. But no, no, by all means, not having a dick of COURSE means that you have no problems in life right?
>>
>>37949887
Women still can't be robots
>>
>>37948731
>already got pounded by various chads and tyrones
>is somehow a "fembot"

good one, faggot. :^)
>>
>>37948513
hey guys fembot here I love big black cocks.
>>
>>37950226
Here's your first (you). Let's see how many (you) can get
>>
File: 5252525.png (116KB, 625x491px) Image search: [Google]
5252525.png
116KB, 625x491px
Being a robot has nothing to do with being a virgin or sex, GET THE FUCK OUT MY BOARD YOU NORMIE VIRGIN>>37948513
NOW
>>
>>37948513
There're a buch of cocks always ready for you if you're a women. In the other hand, we (men), have it very difficult.

Literally you can make a post claiming that you're a women and get tons of orbiters
>>
>>37950063
Women don't want average men, they *all* want significantly above-average men
>>
>>37951924
Yeah but being 5'8" won't doom you to a lifetime of virginity. Most girls would be okay with that and a few prefer it.
>>
>>37948581
I've seen this before. You try to act better than us so you can feel better about yourself. Hence the tough guy self improvement threads and doing the text version of the awkward Hillary smile - "Can you *believe* the crazy things the guy next to me is saying?"

I guess I have a question for you. I know I can cut calories by restricting the food I have at home - I've done it before. So far I'm thinking of keeping mainly tilapia and kale/spinach at home. Can I live off only that or do I need another food to avoid malnutrition?

>Why are you asking me? Go to /fit/ or /ck/.
Fuck off if you can't be assed to do anything but make motivational speeches on /r9k/.
>>
>>37948513
Being a virgin isn't nice.
However, """"Fembots"""" are just roasties whoring for attention. They don't exist.
Fembot threads are another cancer on the board, keeping normies around. Women are incapable of being robots, but ""fembot"" threads make them think they could possibly belong here.
This is a robot board, not a female board.
>>
File: 1466477734011.jpg (798KB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1466477734011.jpg
798KB, 3333x2500px
Because they serve no purpose and can by definition not be robots. Women cannot be lonely and socially isolated since they can always find a partner, even if they have the traits men on here have they will not be any less desirable because the price for pussy is high.

Also all """"fembots"""" on here are roasties searching for attention and (you)s from betas.
>>
>>37952195
Well when the guy next to me is literally exaggerating everything for a joke, then well yeah.
And I dont really know, but having a more balanced diet of more things couldn't hurt, as long as their healthy. I dont know why you're asking me that though.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.