[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>29 living with mum and dad >no job, studying full time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (107KB, 271x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 271x338px
>29 living with mum and dad
>no job, studying full time
>i pick up girls on tinder and get them all excited to fuck and then blow them off because im not having them come to my mum and dads house

its an unusual and probably quite uncommon feel
>>
>>37948447
Suppose you could go to her place ?

Have nice day and welcome
>>
Fuckin kek
I can somewhat relate, I used to spend time picking up girls on omegle. After a long flirty chat, I'd finally add them on kik, and then never message them again.
They're all retarded wannabe stacey's so there's no chance they're getting me.
>>
>>37948473
ive done this a few times but i only hit them once and then bail cause i cant bare the shame of explaining i live with my parents

they think im like some badass guy cause i look the part, its just that im studying and focused on that rather than working

every girl i get i get from being dominant and telling them im going to spank them and fuck them hard and cum inside them etc. im like a fictional character to them.
>>
>>37948447
Same except I'm 26 and not in school. It's a small solace I could hook up with roasties, but in a way it makes it more maddening that I can-but-I-can't, being a broke neet
>>
I met a girl from tinder cause she came to my house when I live with my mum. im only 21 though.
but I didnt fuck her until a few days later when my mum was out for the day.
I dont think they really care desu
>>
>>37948569
they care, and it gets worse the older you get
>>
>>37948447
Mum has got to be the stupidest word ever. Fuck the British tea drinking bastards
>>
>>37948597
>mom
>pronounced MAAAAAAAAWM
>>
File: file.png (23KB, 451x376px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
23KB, 451x376px
am i our guy?
>>
>>37948588
well theyre retarded. it's pretty much impossible to move out before 24 unless you are from a rich family.
of course this is women we are talking about so it's to be expected.
>>
>>37948738
bingo, theyre retarded and they will try and find an older guy or a rich guy or a guy who gets into credit card debt to pay his landlord
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.