[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this sucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sad Pepe.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>Its 4am
>isolated in my room
>brother is with his gf in the living room
>I can hear them giggling
>i'm just sitting here in my desk chair like a hermit

why must it be this way
>>
>>37948014
The real question is why the fuck is your fagot of a brother giggling with his gf in the living room at 4am instead of pounding her raw in his room?
>>
>>37948074
because at least he has the common courtesy to not fuck when im here, considering this house is a very small one story and my room is right infront of his in a narrow hallway so i'd hear everything.
CHADS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37948014
Do you have headphones you can put on? Listen to something.

Otherwise just channel all of your anger into an aspergian meltdown and knock his door down and rape his gf right in front of him
>>
>>37948112
I have aspergers actually, but not the crazy meltdown kind of aspergers. I just tend to be very unempathetic and look pokerfaced 99% of the time. I can never truly get mad. I can't even bring myself to get mad, i'd feel awkward when I do. The last time I tried to swear someone out that really upsetted me I just sounded like a wimp.
>>
>>37948155
Start growling and punching the air while imagining punching him. Think about everything he does that makes you angry. You gotta feel it deep inside. I'm a ragemancer trust me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.