[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raise an 8 year old girl for 5 million dollars?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

You will receive 5 million dollars to raise an 8 year old girl to the age of 18.

You CANNOT shuffle this responsibility onto maids or hired help. You must raise her yourself and have her in your house, and you must feed her, care for her, be emotionally supportive, and provide all the love and basic human necessities she needs.

Come on, she's 8, and she lost her parents in a tragic car accident. She has no surviving family. She's all alone in the world with no one who loves her.

Won't you open your door and your heart to an adorable little girl and make her a part of your family?
>>
Okay. I could quit my job with 5 million and so would have time for this responsibility.
>>
Does she look like loli in pic?
>>
you know everyone's just going to say they would fuck her man
>>
If she's white.
>>
I doubt there would be enough space for two people in this basement, especially considering that girls need over 9000 pieces of fashionry.
also this to be honest family
>>37944643
>>
>>37944533
OP you're supposed to make a downside to these sort of things.
>>
>>37944533
I haven't talked to ***ANY*** girl in my whole life. I'd try, but miserably fail. I can't even imagine the fucking utter trainwreck it would be within the first month she'd grow up to hate me as a father and probably cut all contact off with me the second she turned 18. Hope she wouldn't have mental issues.
>>
if this was actually a reality and ignoring the money aside i think it would be great, if i managed to give her all the care, love and support i possibly could and she ended up respecting and loving me in a fatherly figure, i think i just might not kill myself.

its worth it
>>
>Invest 5M into conservative diversified investments yielding 5% returns annually
>$250000 USD yearly to do whatever you want
>Can take daughterfu on kickass trips, make sure she gets the best education, always have the cool house for her friends to visit
>Get a pre-nup and find a young girl who wants to be a mom to help raise her so she has a mom in her life.
>>
Yeah. I'd even try to do it without the money.

Children just have that kind of effect on me. I can't turn my back on them.
>>
>>37944533
I'd do it in a heartbeat. Raising a cute daughteru would be the light of my life.
>>
>>37944533
I wouldn't for the kids sake really
I suck at everything so why the fuck would I want to subject my failure to an innocent little girl ?
GED gud op
>>
>>37944533
Unless they're giving me part of that upfront there's no way I can possibly afford that. I can't even afford my own existence.
>>
>>37945643
If they gave you half upfront, would you be a good person and do your best to raise her Anon?
>>
Absolutely yes, because then I would be forced to not kill myself to not traumatize her.

How about I keep her until I die naturally? Good way to prevent me from killing myself.
>>
>>37944533
the sad part is i'd actually have to think about this

kids are the worst thing in the universe
>>
>>37945710
What if she surprises you? What if every day you wake up to her you feel blessed to have her around and see her cute smiling face?

You might not like it at first, but over time you're sure to build up a strong bond.

What I'm saying is, you might grow to love her. And by proxy, learn to love life and all it's simple joys.
>>
>>37944878
>>37945558

Pretty much these.

The money is icing on the cake.

Sure, a kid can be rough, but with the amount of distractions that a child can have nowadays and the amount of good/reliable research on child-rearing (and thus, not having to rely on old wives' tales and other bullshit), it's very doable to raise a 7/10 kid if you at least kinda try.
>>
>>37944533
i'm not fit to raise a child
I failed myself odds are i'd fail her too
>>
Fuk that no
>>
File: 1443486743344.jpg (276KB, 787x820px) Image search: [Google]
1443486743344.jpg
276KB, 787x820px
>>37944533
What makes me laugh is how robots always bitch about how women have it so easy and nobody gives a single fuck about men, and by extension, them then threads like this pop up? Why an 8 year old girl? Why not an 8 year old boy? It's there supposed to be an underlying pedophilic motivation to this question? Then yeah, why should anyone care about you? If not, why are you more willing to open you heart to little girl then a little boy? If it was the same circumstances, should he denied the same help and generosity because he doesn't have a vagina? How come you blame others for overlooking mean in favor of women than you do the same exact thing yourself?

Let's face it, it's men's fault women sit on golden thrones, and your just as much part of the problem
>>
>>37945949
nobody chose the girl though
she was the only option
>>
File: 1498136550937.png (2MB, 994x836px) Image search: [Google]
1498136550937.png
2MB, 994x836px
>>37945949
I would raise my little boy into a Chad I can be proud of.
>>
My fatherly instincts would kick in and I wouldn't hesitate to raise her
I can only hope all goes well and she becomes a decent person
The money would make things easier
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.