[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women like smart men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1496338202076.jpg (121KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496338202076.jpg
121KB, 675x1200px
Do women like smart men?
>>
>>37944178
not particularly. only if their intelligence got them a lot of recognition from society or made them wealthy. otherwise they're just kinda weird and creepy
>>
I mean, Stephen Hawking was married two times so....
>>
If they are rich.
>>
>>37944178
Women do not like men at all. They only like what men can provide.
>>
>>37944178
Smart men know how to get girls
>>
>>37944178
What's the point of wearing a hijab if you're just going to dress like a slut anyway?
>>
>>37944194
>>37944336
These are true statements

>>37944396
She's in a dressing room with a coat and shit on the hanger. She's probably dressing up like a slut under her outer clothing because women like dressing slutty. Most Muslim women do this, as many of them are actually just vapid sluts that were born into a conservative culture.

t. Muslim
>>
>>37944178
Smart men have more growth hormone and thAt not only makes their brains bigger it makes everything else big. They are usually taller and better endowed than most although the correlation is weak
>>
>>37944178
Who is this hijab hellspawn
>>
>>37944178
I like smart men. It's rare to find a man who is at my intelligence level though. The few that are are conceited. I haven't met a man smarter than me except possibly my therapist and it's hard to tell because he is an ex hippie.
>>
Depends on what kind of intelligence. I like men who are academic, history, philosophy, etc. But I'm not really interested in scientists or mathematicians etc, purely because I don't think I'd have much in common with them.
Additionally, I'm very uninterested in "street smarts" or the kind of ruthless intelligence that leads to being a businessman.
>>
you want to learn a secret?

it's not just women who don't like smart men

NOBODY likes smart people. smart people barely even like other smart people

being intelligent is a <5% outlier that makes people think different, act different, and appear socially weird to everyone else. smart people only reproduce because their intelligence allows them to succeed where others fail, and in an environment where people don't need to think to succeed, society trends to stupidity unwaveringly.

you want to get women? either get rich, or act like an idiot and do what everybody else is doing.
>>
>>37944452
>t. Muslim
Kys originally
>>
Yes, absolutely. There's two caveats, though.

Firstly, many highly intelligent men are insufferable, maladjusted dicks. No amount of other good qualities is going to make up for a bad personality and nonexistent relationship skills. Especially if they have a superiority complex.

Secondly, people can only really appreciate intelligence when it isn't too far above their own. They have to still be able to understand the things the smart person is capable of, or it won't mean much to them.
>>
>>37944178
They don't, they usually can't tell between having above average cognitive skills from being cultured or well read.
>>
>tfw no intelligent bf who can solve a rubick's cube just by looking at it
>>
>>37944591
Holy fuck I thought literally nobody liked that shit, like was even actively repulsed by it. I'm going to study History, and I dislike STEM and business/ruthless intelligence to death, too. I wish there are girls like you out there, thanks for motivating me! It's probably the first time I'm glad there's a female poster tho.
>>
>>37944178
Smart people more attractive so yes. Just look at all the women Feynnman and Einstein fucked. Or Bertrand Russell. Smart men understand how to manipulate better and women are easily swayed if you know how
>>
>>37944178
yeah but generally intelligence is an accessory and not a basis for a relationship thats gonna be more than platonic
smart can be sexy
>>
>>37944178
Women only like chad. Sports chad, buisness chad, nerd chad with glasses, alternative, celebrity chad
The rest of us are betabux who are there to give endless suply of validation
>>
>>37944945
I hope you do really well anon, and can be a proper academic.
>>
>>37944178
Women like money
And no you don't have to be a genius to have money
So no
>>
>>37944945
orbit elsewhere, loser.
>>
>>37945020
Thank you! Hope you find your academic SO.
>>
>>37945030
Nigga I'm not even orbiting, just got some hope I might find someone if I keep searching. Did I fucking ask for her discord or some shit? No. Now shut your ass up, you retard.
>>
>>37945114
now THATS academic anon
>>
File: scoobi teacher.jpg (98KB, 650x784px) Image search: [Google]
scoobi teacher.jpg
98KB, 650x784px
>>37944178
yeah, smart guys are interesting and girls like that. however most intelligent men think they are better than everyone because of their intelligence, which makes them snobby and gives off an unapproachable demeanor
>>
>>37944336

This is probably me being hopeful, but I believe that a good 90% of women only like what men can provide.

While 10% can actually like men.
>>
>>37944178
>thicc
>but flat chested
Hmm.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.