[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think she just dumped me What the fuck. What about you r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1474149754254.jpg (79KB, 720x606px) Image search: [Google]
1474149754254.jpg
79KB, 720x606px
I think she just dumped me

What the fuck.

What about you r9k
>>
what happened man, dump your load on us?
>>
File: 1445893291433.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1445893291433.png
8KB, 509x619px
Oneitis abandoned me because my clinical depression offended her. I wanna kill myself and have been heavily drinking to cope ever since.
>>
Yeah she dumped me too. Sucks, deal with it and move on.

>"Ive never broken up with anybody else, ira always been me being broken up with anon"
>"Yes i want more too!"
>"Your so great anon"
My jeep is the only fucking lover for me.
>>
>>37941477
>what happened man, dump your load on us?

what?
>>
>>37941423

>I think she just dumped me

how can you be unsure?
>>
File: JPEG_20170622_000028.jpg (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170622_000028.jpg
15KB, 128x128px
>>37941684
It was very sudden, but also right after I called her whole issue fucking lame.

I'm trying to stay cool but I really like her, so I'm a little sad almost maybe
>>
>>37941743
how long were you together? Anything less than 2 years is not really a big deal
>>
>>37941765
Not a big deal?
Fuck, that's a relief
>>
she just rejected me
and the worst thing is that she was extremely cool about it, telling me not to be sorry for my feelings and telling me how great of a friend I am
why am I such a fucking pussy, I never thought I'd get friendzoned
now I can't even call her out for being a bitch without knowing to myself that I don't have a reason to do so and hence being angry at her would make me feel even shittier and would provide no relief whatsoever
I only have myself to blame for being such a pussy ass piece of shit
>>
>>37941808
I don't get what this image is trying to convey.

Is it that he's a loser who can't socialize even in a video game?
>>
>>37941894
I think it's just a dude who doesn't like people, and plays video games in the dark
>>
>>37941852
>now I can't even call her out for being a bitch without knowing to myself that I don't have a reason to do so and hence be angry at her

Right in the feels my man
Right in the feels
>>
>>37941852
Who is she? Close friend? Best friend? How long have you liked her?
>>
>>37941894
a fella who is so depressed/autism that he cannot pick up on social cues from cute oneitis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.