[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone actually had a gf her? How does it feel to kiss someone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Anyone actually had a gf her? How does it feel to kiss someone? Or cuddle with them? Was it a good time? Please tell em anons.
>>
Kissing is nice. Makes you feel all tingly and warm.

Cuddling is great too. Especially on a cold winter night. It's like being next to a warm mound of pure joy & bliss.
>>
>>37939309
How does kissing work? I can not imagine doing it right. Does it work on it's won? How can you comfortably touch lips like that? And stick your tongue out without it being lame?
>>
File: SAMANTHA 34.jpg (261KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
SAMANTHA 34.jpg
261KB, 1280x854px
>>37939362
bump because i want to know.

oegano origani
>>
>>37939237
ye. I fell for the bpd gf meme. She was an irl tomoko half the time and abusive redneck trash the other half. Cuddling felt bretty gud tho. Almost made it worth it until she cheated on me.
sex is extremely overrated and overhyped by normies because the view it as a status symbol though.
>>
>>37939362
I actually unironically want to know this too
>>
>>37939237
I cuddled for the first time a few weeks ago with a girl. 2bh it was the greatest feeling ever.

Just having someone else next to you is a very warm and comforting feeling.
>>
End me rightly, ffs. One of my closest friends, who also happens to be basically the perfect girl to me, always tells me "fear not anon, you'll find someone eventually" and I've got no clue if I believe her.
Edgyfaggot post ends here.
>>
its awesome
i loved the feeling of her being actually into me, first time we met was at a mutual friends birthday, her friends were telling me how smitten she was over me (le supreme gentleman nice guys finish FIRST)

took her on a date a couple days later, super fun time. she came back to mine and we fugged. now shes my gf and she comes over all the time - saturday nights in eating indian watching neetflix is great

kissing is alright, i really like passionate long kisses
cuddling is everything you think it would be like, pretty great
AMA bruzzz
>>
>>37939237
I currently have a gf, she's kinda fat and desu I'm hoping she loses some weight but I've never opened up to anybody like I did to her.
Cuddling is nice, sex is cool, kissing is amazing.
>>
It's nice. They're warm, and kissing a girl feels lovely.

Oddly enough, one of the things I don't miss about having a girlfriend is the sex. Sex is great for the emotional and physical connection, but I don't really find it more pleasurable than masturbation.

As for cuddling with someone, it's quite nice when you're both awake. The smell of a girl is quite nice (except when it isn't, I suppose). But trying to cuddle as you sleep is not comfortable. Either your arm has the circulation cut off or you're in a weird position.

And it's warm as hell to sleep with another person and you never end up with blankets on you.

Also, sex is a hell of a lot sweatier than you'd think, and if you don't work out your stomach muscles, welcome to hell.
>>
File: SAMANTHA 55.jpg (134KB, 606x407px) Image search: [Google]
SAMANTHA 55.jpg
134KB, 606x407px
>>37939626
Ask her if you can fuck her mouth.
>>
>>37939786
Another reason to stop ebing a faggot and train i suppose.>>37939685
I am just jelly nothing else to say. Sex is like a thing non existent from me outside of my mind and fapping.
>>
I would also like to note that women are very expensive
>>
>>37940057
Yea i know about that from r9k memes. Still better than never experiencing such things though. Mu brain just wants it.

oregano flamigano
>>
>>37939237
Feels like you're at peace with the universe (assuming high compatibility with the other person) until the awareness that it won't last forever kicks in. After a while it feels sombre.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.