[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just another day in Canada.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (146KB, 786x1073px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
146KB, 786x1073px
Just another day in Canada.
>>
I really wanted to move to Canada after uni and now this whole new thing on being PC there has been a massive turnoff...
>>
>>37939171
This. When I was about 17 Canada was where I planned to end up. That was where I was going to work hard to move to someday. Now I have no interest in it at all. It was always America Lite and now this nonsense as well as its economy (ironically both caused by the same person) just makes it seem like a pointless place to live.
>>
>>37939132
It's funny because statistically, scientifically, that is incorrect. Black people have lower labour rates in almost every industry that can be compared to whites.

Then again, the people who put up these signs don't work in scientific careers so emotion is what guides them. They are just glorified baristas.

Fuck this town.
>>
What city is this? also fuck canada and fuck turdeau
>>
>>37939132
>imagine getting actually triggered by that
>>
>>37940130
It's Toronto, sjw hq of Canada.
>>
>>37940113
Higher unemployment rates or lower productivity rates? If it's the former, it doesn't impact the sign.

Of course, now this sign is causing a shitstorm because people are interpreting it as "what do you get when a homeless skilless black man does the job of a skilled white man? Same result!" when it actually means "what do you get when a black man does the job of a similarly qualified white man? Same result, because skill is not directly determined by race"
>>
File: 1491741524733.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491741524733.png
55KB, 300x301px
>>37939132
If this was so common sense and obvious, why do we need a fucking sign? Should I start doubting that this was true to begin with?

Same with immigrants and equality and all that shit. Diversity is strength - nobody asked you for your fucking opinion on this you pleb, now go eat your peas
>>
>>37940937
Canada=sjw HW
Toronto=the HR department
>>
>>37939132
White man's job? Freudian slip.
>>
File: 1452587475131.png (261KB, 590x582px) Image search: [Google]
1452587475131.png
261KB, 590x582px
A black man and a white man can have the same quality of job. A nigger and a white man can not.
>>
>>37939132
>>37939132
It should read What do you do when a nigger chimps out? A white man doing the niggers job while he sits at home collecting EI and selling dope.
>>
>>37941174
nigger is a derogatory term solely for a black person and is indicative of your belief that black people are inherently inferior

So you can cut the nigger =/= black, you're racist
>>
>>37941228
I can understand that it's not all black and white. Not all black people are inferior. It depends largely of your upbringing. I know some fantastic black people and some untolerable niggers.
>>
>>37941228
actually since many people nowadays seem to make a distinction between black and nigger you can use the words however you want you massive faggot :))))
>>
>>37941228
So you can't call a uneducated poor white person a hick without being racist then?
>>
>>37941266
How many of these fantastic black people had involved fathers? How many of the intolerable niggers didn't? Maybe that's the real problem with people.
>>
>>37941266
Ok you're either a genius or an idiot but this the most perfect bait I've ever come across.
You respond to my point neither agreeing or denying, then deny the accusation while repeating the same point that premised the accusation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.