[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do wagies even do it when they're so tired?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1498268379390.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498268379390.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
How the fuck do wagies even do it when they're so tired?
>>
>>37939130
Cocaine for me.
>>
>>37939130
Feel like killing myself right now senpai. I get paid almost $20/hr to wipe old people's asses. Fuck me.
>>
l abuse Adderall.
>>
>>37939130
energy drinks and self-delusion
>>
>>37939182
my mom is trying to get a job like that, people tell me it's not that bad compared to other entry level jobs.
>>
File: 905329039025325.jpg (318KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
905329039025325.jpg
318KB, 1200x627px
Normie spending habits make it so they must continue working for as long as possible regardless of how shit it makes them feel.

They try to mask it by acting as if they do it for the greater good, or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>37939130
i don't even know whats keeping me going anymore..
>>
>>37939130
cry in the changing room
>>
I think the constant tiredness ends up weeding out the people like me who were unable to handle it, while those who can somewhat manage to stay away just end up becoming totally neurotic and passive-aggressive and playing weird mind games, etc.

NEETlife is the best life.
>>
>>37939182

>$20/hr.

I don't feel bad for you at all
>>
>>37939227
I guess it depends on where you work. Place I work is constantly short-staffed, has difficult/aggressive residents, and the work can be exhausting. When I'm not working I'm sleeping. Getting real tired of this shit.
>>
>>37939130

As long as you go to bed at a decent time, the tiredness isn't so bad
>>
>>37939271
>Canada
not that much desu
>>
>>37939279
I hope you find something to make you happy

iw as doing warehouse work for 10$ an hour and couldn't get hired on for more and I wanted to die every day, I couldn't handle it.

It's not so much the work as everything else it seems.
>>
>>37939307
Thanks. I'm working towards becoming an RN right now. Is warehouse work pretty chill?
>>
>>37939279
>slaving to the needs of boomers who had everything handed to them and are still bitter
>>
>>37939130
no idea.i think they must be brain dead or something.
>>
>>37939454
It's work, lol.
>>
>>37939130
I cry a lot.

oregano.
>>
>>37939182
id honestly do that fuck thats good money
>>
>>37939454
well more to the point, it's not chill at all and you have to have a really good percentage to be considered employee material, I'm not sure how other warehouses do it but this one seemed shitty I can't see how one would do well unless they sprinted around wherever they were going and nobody did that.

it all depends on how good you are with other people at the end of the day, showing up, SMILING, all that jazz.

I'm a complete social reject so it didn't go well, might for you if you're sharp.
>>
started vaping and drinking energy drink
>>
>>37939454
basically everyone was telling me to do something else with my life while I was there but they didn't understand this was a dead end thing for me and I was going crazy as it was. I was the quiet guy, pale, underweight idk how people viewed me. I felt like human garbage the whole time trying to function around normies plus I got the idea in my head I was going schitzo.
>>
>>37939454
so you should be fine, other then that it's pure struggle but women and old people do it.
>>
File: coolguy.jpg (23KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
coolguy.jpg
23KB, 600x584px
>>37939130
Because I know I'll have money in my pocket that's my own.

>tfw you can sleep only 4 to 5 hours a night even on weeknights and be fine

Enjoy sleeping from 4am to 3pm, NEET. Maybe I'll even get a gf this summer.
>>
>>37939657
>you have to have a really good percentage to be considered employee material
Not sure what that means
>>
File: 1496701606877.jpg (88KB, 480x723px) Image search: [Google]
1496701606877.jpg
88KB, 480x723px
>>37939307
Welcome to how all wagies feel inside, anon. Wanting to die some of the day is better than wanting to die all day.
>>
>>37939130
Determination, man. You get up every day because you have to.

Plus, I get bored of just playing vidya every day. I could just live with my parents forever, but I choose not to.
>>
>>37939804
You know it really sucks, I can't even excuse myself, I don't think I could be a blue collar worker or anything.

work+low self esteem, that's just hell
>>
>>37939809
I have a small trust fund so I could literally sit on my ass and live off a shoestring budget while playing vidya everyday if I pleased.

I opted to get a job because of that shame that starts to eat away at you when you're considered a mature adult and you try to distract yourself with vidya. It stops working after a while and eventually you get off your ass just so other adults will have an inkling of respect for you.
>>
>>37939182

Too high for a CNA, too low for an RN
>>
>>37939802
it's basically your grade for your performance.
>>
>>37939847
It's still better than just low self esteem, anon. Whenever I don't want to work in the morning I remind myself of all those junkies and bums out there who are going to sit on their asses all day and remind myself I can do better than them.

I live in a not so great neighborhood so these people are on almost every corner all day. You may still be a robot but working will help.
>>
>>37939878
>Canada
origami
>>
>>37939956
teach me the song and dance you perform that makes working something other than a waste of life to make my boss rich
>>
>>37940147
My boss treats me pretty well. I get paid $12.75 to move things from A to B and sweep up work areas. Sometimes I get an extra paid 30 minute break if I start to slip or he'll bring me the nice brand name waters if I start to sweat too much.

On top of that I still get a portion of NEETbux even though I'm working full-time. It's really not so bad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.