[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever held hands with a girl? Was it weird? Was it awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_7517.jpg (33KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7517.jpg
33KB, 700x400px
Have you ever held hands with a girl?
Was it weird?
Was it awkward to walk around with your hands locked together?
Did you get a boner?
>>
Former normalfag here.
I'll greentext w/e

>be me
>be in HS
>have gf
>held her hand on the table/bleacher things
>i don't remember if i had boner
>was it weird? for me, yes maybe i'm gay IDK
tldr; 2d girls are better
>>
Yeah it's weird, it doesn't feel like a "close" thing to me unlike hugging or cuddling. Hands are bony and cold. I only ever did it because my ex gf wanted to
>>
>>37935088
>be 26 walking in crowd
>cute girl walking holds my hand
>immediately get boner
>she realizes I'm not her boyfriend when I pull my hand back

It was weird as fuck.
>>
>>37935088
>Have you ever held hands with a girl?
No.
t. 24 khv
>>
One time back in highschool for some complusory dance classes everyone had to take, the girl was visibly disgusted that she got partnered with me.

I'm 29 now, never had a gf still a virgin.
>>
>>37935088
Yes, but it was for dance class.

It was pretty amazing, desu.
>>
>Be me
>April 2016
>Guy from college invites me to hang out with his pals.
>Says yes.
>Pals include 10/10 Southeast Asian QT 3.14.

Later on after a few drinks
>She and the guy try to get me to dance.
>Refuse because I'm a socially inept retard who can't dance if my life depended on it.
>Southeast Asian QT grabs me by the hand.
whattheactualfuckisgoingon.jpeg
>hold qt's hand for five minutes
>anxiety setting in
>have no idea what to do
>brain goes in override mode
>wonder if i'm applying enough pressure, if i'm supposed to let go, if i'm supposed to make any kind of move
>feels fucking great though
>let's go and leans close to me, never been as physically close to a female before as this
>go back to sit because i could feel the onset of a panic attack
>chug more beer to reduce anxiety
>move bar, QT not coming
>other bar is boring, lose my wallet in the crowd
>get pissed off about it and go home instead of going to the other bar
>mfw i barely saw her again since
>mfw i'm a total social retard
>fuck my miserable life
>>
File: 1441765307799.png (441KB, 702x387px) Image search: [Google]
1441765307799.png
441KB, 702x387px
>>37935088
No, I opened this thread so I can live through your stories
>>
>>37935088
got ptsd, afraid of people, had to concentrate on not shaking but other than that it was fine.
>>
>>37935088
Held hands and kissed a girl I nevwr really talkes to in pre-k. All happened from a kissing scene we saw at the auditorium

Then when I was seven called a bitch several bad words and a few mins later we were kissing and hugging and shit. Learned from these experiences and found out that women are fucking stupid
>>
It was with my now ex gf. We met in a beautiful European city and held hands everywhere. It was awkward, very romantic and I'll cherish the memory forever.
>>
I did back in 10th grade. Had a crush on this 9th grader and when the slow dance was starting I asked her out in front of all her friends lol. It was pretty nice. Held her hands locked together while we were dancing. I found out she had a bf (manlet) and was most likely pissed at me but he never confronted me. Now here I am 15 years later jacking off to 2d girls om my laptop. I miss being a normie.
>>
>have constantly cold sweaty hands
doomed from the start
>>
>>37936165
This, back in highschool we had one of those stupid slow dancing sessions and my hands were liquid, wasn't even that nervous. ended up spending the whole night in the bathrooms
>>
Im a girl and i have held my friend's hands before and they're so soft haha. I ask them if they want hand cream n I get it out and they let me rub it into their hands and it's weird as fuck but they think its funny. Its kinda romantic. You connect to one another.
no homo tho
>>
>be me in 9th grade
>at new school
>hit it off with qt3.14 I met in anime club
>hang out a lot
>one day she holds my hand
>get scared as shit and pull away
>fucked up our relationship shortly after

Why am I like this
>>
Sometimes I hold my friend's hands around school too, and my sister said a girl in her class thought me and my friend were gay. :(
>>
>>37936329
>Im a girl and i have held my friend's hands before and they're so soft haha
>Im a girl (male)
>>
Yeah bro

Don't doubt from my beta status, but I have had a girlfriend in college, and a crush at HS.
Both liked me at first and call me to hang out. I am totally attitudeless with girls.

Well man, it's warm, and the fingers fit perfectly at her hands. It's very confy I need to say, but walking with hands together is a little tricky.. It's not that simple that you think it is.
If you do more or less steps than her, or walk at a slightly different velocity than her, what you will see that is not unusual when you left your room and finally touch a girl, you will start do push or being pushed by her.
You need to synchronize your velocity with her, with is easy if you have the same height (my case, 5'6'')
>>
>all these normies ITT

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37935378
Ohh I remember that constrangeous moments.

One day at Physics Education class, The professor made me take off the shirt and stay in front of the entire class ony with underwear.

Everyone laught.
EVERYONE.

Humiliated in public.
>CHECKED
>>
>>37936727
Only to specify: I ain't fat. It's the opposite.
In that sad and cold day of HS, my BMI was 16,1.

Today is slightly better, 17,9. Still freaking skinny.
>>
File: AR8rma9.gif (5KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
AR8rma9.gif
5KB, 365x378px
>>37935859
Beautiful anon.

No irony.

I lived a beautiful romance once with my only ex gf.
But I never was truly happy at the romantic moments, because she was a slut before our relashionship, so I was always annoyed.

Hope one day live what you lived.
>>
>>37936915
Well I had that too, but I still like the memory. You should look back on it happy too, you had some nice romantic memories and now you can move on. Your happiness is the only thing that matters and you're ruining it by having self destructive thoughts. You need to learn to enjoy a girl if shes a slut, you don't have to settle down with a young serious gf with a low partner count until you're around 30-35 (the peak of your attractiveness to women).
>>
>>37937108
Nice text fellow anon.

Yeah man.. Live less in the past and more in the present was one of the most valious lessons that I receive when she kicked my ass.
Also, she was a very nice girl.
Be easy can be a disadvantage, but her personality was a brighter one. Thanks anon
>>
>>37935088
With my mom, my grandma, my sister and a friend. My hands sweat s lot do it's always ankward
>>
I wish I knew. I never will.
>>
>>37937449
>Never?

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right - H. Ford"
>>
>>37936727
I'm the opposite, a huge fat guy. I've been losing, but that doesn't get rid of my horrible memories.

I remember taking 16 minutes or something to run a mile and then everyone was cheering and clapping for me when I was finishing. Very humiliating. I just wanted to get it over with. I skipped every single mile after that, and thankfully the gym teacher was cool and exempted me from them rather than giving me a zero.
>>
>>37937108
I wish I had this mentality with ex. She was really hot but was an extreme hoe before we dated. Had a very loving relationship and a lot of sex. She ghosted me for months in order to break up with me and that fucked me up. Four years with her and I still can't really picture myself with anyone else.
>>
>>37937359
Also if it makes you any happier, women with a lot of partners are statistically doomed to be unhappy. So just thank god you're not a woman who's had hookups or a lot of past partners. They're the most unhappy group and it will only get worse for them as they get older and they lose the only thing they had going for them - men wanting them.

>>37937651
You have low self esteem and oneitis, just use what you learned about women from her to boost your confidence and get another higher quality girl.
>>
>>37937651
Ouch bro. Same guy from >>37936915 here
I had a 9/10 redhead white and nyphomaniac girlfriend.
She took my virginity, and after that, sex at least 3 times a day. Some days we reached 6 times O.O.
Pretty hot woman that any man would want to fuck.
But soon she realized that cannot share a life with a NEET that continue a friendless virgin in his soul. And kicked me (i moved from my parents to her house)

Was very beautiful when we achieve the romantic stage, right after I claim her hand to be my girlfriend. But the end was so, so sad that my heart still today got unrecovered.
She, however, pick a BBC *ONE* day only after we broke up..
>>
>>37937712
I've tried doing that but after lucked out with a 34 H 110 lb woman, I feel like I have been spoiled from all women.
>>37937800
Same here dude. She was way too good my lifestyle and had dudes trying to hit on her all the time. I would say 8/10, but higher if you like big tits. She knew she was my only girlfriend ever as well, and I think that just painted me as a loser in her mind through the years.
>>
File: Crv8az4WgAArKEb.jpg (110KB, 1200x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Crv8az4WgAArKEb.jpg
110KB, 1200x1183px
held hands with a few girls
wasn't weird
boner everytime
>>
File: 1497037303955.jpg (43KB, 436x567px) Image search: [Google]
1497037303955.jpg
43KB, 436x567px
>>37935088
Yeah, with my oneitis (I hate this word), she is the only girl that has really touched me in my life. I held her hand while we talked about some personal and emotional stuff and stared in each other's eyes. Our relationship is totally platonic, though.

I think she is slowly killing me, my dudes.
>>
>>37937800
>>37937946
You sound like pathetic cucks. I can sense the estrogen in the whiny hopeless way you type.

>>37938024
Stop hanging out with her!! You're jerking off when there's hot steamy free sex in the next room over. If you're not physically retarded and repulsive enough that she wouldn't want to share stuff with you and hold your hand, you can get a girlfriend.
>>
I don't get boners from holding hands anymore.
Am I a chad now?
>>
>>37938070
>Stop hanging out with her!! You're jerking off when there's hot steamy free sex in the next room over
But I don't want to be with anyone else other than her, and at this point I don't really want sex anymore as much as I want to have real intimacy.

You can call me a massive faggot if you want, I probably deserve it.
>>
>>37938459
You need to accept what a mentally unwell mess you are and try to correct it. You just have oneitis and are lonely. How much of a loser are you, be honest. Whats your age hobbies and describe your average day.
>>
>>37938459
>But I don't want to be with anyone else other than her, and at this point I don't really want sex anymore as much as I want to have real intimacy.

Sounds really cute, i used to feel the same way for my oneitis. (i wish i had hold her hands)
>>
>>37938518
>age
>hobbies
Reading (philosophy and literature), sometimes playing guitar and vidya on the weekends
>average day
Try to wake up early and go jogging, which I can't always be motivated enough to do, go to Uni to eat and then either go to class or sit somewhere and study until night, then I go home and wallow in my depression until I fall asleep. Occasionally I will meet one of the 3 friends I have and spend time with them instead of studying.

That's it, really. Not very exciting but I'm probably better of than a lot of people here.

>You need to accept what a mentally unwell mess you are and try to correct it
But I know that. I also know that I probably only fell in love with her because I'm so lonely; it's obvious that things like holding hands mean nothing for her but it's the most intimate I have ever been with a girl and makes me all the more pathetic for it.

>>37938625
>sounds really cute
I would lean more towards "pathetic" myself, but thanks, anon.
>>
>>37938930
Listen anon, this isn't a joke or a roast or anything. Seriously look in to taking tesosterone, it gives you more energy and makes you give less of a fuck. You can also go to the gym and make mad gains. Your life right now sounds so pathetic, because you have friends, go to uni, do exercise and are able to talk to girls. Most hopeless messes on this website are NEET, terrified of/hate women, are sedentary or have no friends.
>>
>37938930
The guy with the similar story here. After my ex left me, I tried to do a bunch of other things to put my mind away from her. I tried a bunch of hard drugs and contemplated a prostie. I would suggest trying everything in your power to engage with girls. I tell this to myself as well but haven't accomplished any sexual stuff but maybe you will. Raveling in depression because of one person isn't really the answer. I still love her and I hate myself for it.
>>
>>37935088
Just got my first real gf at 22, it happens naturally. I get a boner whenever I'm around her. I can't wear skinny or slim jeans in public with her
>>
>>37935378
Tinder. If you're gross, hit the gym, if you're hopeless join reserve military
>>
>>37938930
Join a club relevant to your interests and hobbies at college.
>>
>>37935088
yes

no

we werent walking just laying down/sleeping
>>
File: playing with yourself.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
playing with yourself.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>37939071
I don't think I have a testosterone deficiency, if that's what you mean.

>>37939174
But if I got together with other girls I don't really want to be with, wouldn't I just hate myself for it? is that how I want to lose my virginity? Not that I think I could get someone if I tried.

>>37939874
We don't have clubs like that here where I live; I'm from a third world shithole. I legitimately don't know how others meet new people here, probably through parties and stuff, things I don't mesh well with (plus, the only person that has invited me to go to parties is this same girl, and seeing her hooking up with Chad isn't really something I wanna deal with).
>>
>>37939174
>I still love her and I hate myself for it.

It's different for me btw

She struggle to turn me into a full man, and get away from things of the past like regrets and feelings.
She almost kick my ass, and today ignores me when pass at my side, but I know that she wanted the best for me. Believe that she still want, but have lost all the hope that I am capable of change..
>>
>yes
>it was weird the first few times
>I got a boner when holding hands until I stopped being a virgin
Being a normie is rather nice
>>
>>37935088
Yes
>Was it weird?
No
>Was it awkward to walk around with your hands locked together?
No. Only awkward time was with a girl almost my height (6'0") who had longer arms than me so she had to bend her arm to hold my hand comfortably.
>Did you get a boner?
No.
>>
File: 1497582342684.jpg (59KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
1497582342684.jpg
59KB, 299x343px
>>37935088
sure did. I was waiting at the gate for my flight home which wouldn't leave for another 3 hours due to a delay, but I didn't have anywhere else to go in the airport so I just sat on the wall by the gate because it was pretty crowded and I didn't feel like taking up a spot from a family or whatever. cute girl sits next to me, looks about my age, starts talking to me, I can't even remember how she started the conversation, but it ended we talked for about two hours, since her flight had been delayed too. I actually really enjoyed talking to her, we shared a lot of similar traits, and I really quite liked her as well. her flight arrived about 40 or so minutes before mine did, but she waited until they called her boarding group to get in line. she was in the last group called, and when she stood up to walk away, she held out her hand upright, like you would for a high five so my dumb ass high fived her. she laughed, "no silly, like this" took my ahdn and pressed it to hers and closed her fingers around my hand and just held it there for about a second or so, no longer before walking off. I kind of just stared at my hand for a while, and I waved goodbye when she walked on to her plane. watching that hurt a lot more than I expected. I didn't even know her name. the first and only person to ever show a genuine interest in me and I'll never see them again
>>
>>37935129
>former normalfag

I don't think you know how it works. You don't go from being a normalfag to a robot short of really serious life events like an accident that disfigures you or brain damage.
>>
>>37940192
>But if I got together with other girls I don't really want to be with, wouldn't I just hate myself for it? is that how I want to lose my virginity? Not that I think I could get someone if I tried.
I think virginity is dumb societal bullshit. I'm not sure about you, but I was able to bang chicks before losing my virginity, I would do it in a heartbeat. It's just sex.

Of course, unless you're religious or something.
>>
>>37935088
My hands are extremely cold so she'd complain about that if when we held hands.
>>
>>37935088
Yes.
She was my cousin so it shouldn't be weird but I was already protorobot by then.
I felt my heart beating and started to sweat and wondering if she could feel the sweat on my hands
Yes
>>
>>37940520
I actually don't care about the virginity aspect either, but I'm a retard that thinks that there should be some meaning / feeling to sex, otherwise it wouldn't be any better than just jerking off, so I think I would prefer my first time to be with someone I really care about.

Of couse, I'm completely talking out of my ass and it is possible I would have a different opinion if I wasn't a virgin.
>>
File: 1491586231241.png (252KB, 511x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491586231241.png
252KB, 511x479px
>>37935088
>tfw had to hold hands with qt for a short film
>she later confesses she has a crush on me
>tfw I unironically thought it was a prank
>>
>>37940685
How this end?
>>
>>37940406
Aww, that's sweet anon.

Sad that she won't see you again.
You aren't a HHKV at least :)

You'll still ascend to wizardry, like the rest of us.
>>
File: lel.gif (2MB, 305x228px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2MB, 305x228px
I've kissed a girl and eaten her out on separate occasions.
However, I am still a handholdless virgin.
>>
>>37940406
There are good women out there still. Really sweet story
>>
>>37940406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjysEphoZX8
Remember Citizen Kane?

Bro, so sad that you even have the opportunity, between all the joy of this conversation, to get her number, Facecuck or MSN (if was in this era).
Great story. Sometimes, we meet people, don't necessarily girls, but in preference girls, that only pass to our lives for hours, or just seconds, and we never more forget.. I don't know why, but some of them smile at you like no one do. One true smile.
"one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced--or seemed to face--the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor."
I think that's why these simple smiles are unforgettable, because are truly simple smiles.

One day, in 2014, the peak of my depression, and for consequence, the more robotized age of my life, when even for a NEET standard I was a miserable young man in comparison. At that time I scored 25 in THE ROBOT TEST of /R9K/. So.. one of the very rare days that I left home, I walked on the street, and enter a shop.
One beautty and enchanted brunette inside the shop look at me and smile in a way that I never forgot. NEVER. She said Hi.
I look to her more one or two times, and leave 20min after, and she said good bye. But in a way that strangely is different than any Hi or Goodbye that I already receive.
Maybe she was flearting with me, but I want to believe that when she look inside my eyes, she looked a human in despair for care and meaning in life, my human side that was hide deep into a shit beta NEET depressed cuck.
>>
File: tumblr_mmq0l3ssvM1rekehko1_400.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmq0l3ssvM1rekehko1_400.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>37940632
Good choice anon. Good choice.

I didn't think like you, and if a slut offer sex to me when I was a virgin (not much time ago...) I would have accepted without doubt.
But I'm unatractive, so didn't happened.

So then happens that a girl get in love with me. She turns into my girlfriend after a month.
And I did sex to her for the first time with her (knowing about this fact) doing with care, and telling during the action that she love me.

Man...
Do it with a person that you are in love.
You are thinking right.
Maybe after do for the first time you bang some easy whores.
But at the first time, live the moment with someone special..
One thing that i have pride to remember.
>>
>>37940632
>>37941347
Hmm. I see you guys' point now. Yeah, it makes more sense to lose your virginity to someone meaningful. I guess you come to realize that when you're an adult instead of a young virgin. Just don't be like me and continue your oneitis with the girl you lost it to.
>>
>>37935088
yes
at first, a little
at first, a little
at first, a little
tl;dr you get used to love, don't do it.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.