[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you regret neglecting the titcow in your high school class?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wojak front.png (18KB, 214x255px) Image search: [Google]
wojak front.png
18KB, 214x255px
do you regret neglecting the titcow in your high school class?
>>
>do you regret neglecting the titcow in your high school class?
>regret neglecting
>neglecting

Do you honestly think that robots have the ability to neglect?
>>
>>37930857
Not really. The titcow that seemed into me in middle school had a kid at 18 and is married at 19 now. Seems like I dodged a bullet.
>>
>>37930916
How exactly? She put out early and easy all you had to do was wear a condom and you wouldn't have any kids.
>>
>>37930857
no because I'm a homosexual
>>
Yes, desperately. I thought she was a fat lard and completely unreasonable as a prospect. Looking back in the yearbook I realize she was only somewhat chubby and I would have been lucky to date her.

>top of our class
>friendly to everyone
>no real friend group
>didn't speak out unless called on in class
>no boyfriends
>dressed very modestly (no makeup or cleavage ever)
>>
>>37930889
this
if you were in any sort of position to be denying/neglecting anyone you need to get off this board
>>
I fell in love with the titcow in my high school and she used my betaness to copy off my tests and HW. I would literally allow her to read off my test papers in exchange for a hug every few weeks.

After we stopped being in the same class she completely broke off contact with me. Fucking cunt dropped out and has a few kids (unmarried) and worked at Hooters last I heard
>>
>>37930857
lol no.
she was and probably still is a massive roastie.
>>
I just graduated and i will probably never see my oneitis again
>>
>>37930857
The titcow wanted to learn hebrew, so no I don't regret it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.