[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nyaatorrents HAS SHUT DOWN ! WHAT DO NOW? First they take out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

nyaatorrents HAS SHUT DOWN !

WHAT DO NOW? First they take out the western torrent sites now the animus too.
>>
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/

organic
>>
>>37928727
I see now you truly are an origami man.
>>
What is the future of torrents?
Will there be something else to replace them, some new system?
Maybe more secret clubs (private trackers) in order to poorfag our media needs?
>>
its just .si now
>>
>>37928697
now you have to stream hahahahah
>>
>>37928697
Nyaa.si or nyaa.pantsu.cat
I was lucky to have made an account on BakaBT a couple of weeks before it went private, that's where I get my older stuff. Also animebytes said a while ago that they're going to open up applications soon.
>>
>>37929040
irc
Orriginal
>>
>>37929040
Hahahahahahaha.

Sorry anon. There is no future. The originalfags predicted it all the way back in 2003-2005. The governments of the world are going to tighten the noose around the internet. The Chinese model and the Theresa May British proposal are the future. Maybe with added touches of post-net neutrality America too. We're in the golden age now compared to what's coming. Do you really think anonymity is here to stay? We're all going to be entering government issues user ID's to access electronic devices in 20 years. Just watch.
>>
>>37928697
older than jesus
>>
>>37929140
Everyone advertises HD stream but nobody does HD streaming. Or x265

>>37930016
Don't know how to use that.. I know about it though.

>>37929706
Just BakaBT have golden age 80s-90s animus in good quality with seeds? How do I into BakaBT?
>>
bet you lads want in on animebytes pie huh?
got 8 invites on me......
>>
File: 1470861851364.jpg (37KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470861851364.jpg
37KB, 448x500px
>>37928697
Animebytes still just werks :)
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 854x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 854x1023px
how to into torent
im tired of paying lots of cash whenever I wan tot watch somethig
>>
File: 1339779929837.jpg (12KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1339779929837.jpg
12KB, 252x240px
>>37929706
>applications
>applying to be able to download anime from a bunch of other weeb cunts like it's some kind of mmo guild circa 2006
This is the dumbest fucking shit

Download all their shit and then stick the torrents up elsewhere and seed it

Anime should be free as the wind and free range
Especially old anime, cause it's the actual good stuff
>>
>>37928697
gott strafe weebs
>>
>>37928697
How long have you been sleeping in your cave?
>>
>>37930070
>shut down in May 2017

Fck kids these days. 2010 is not old for me. 2004 it starts to get old. 1998 then we go to old territory.
>>
>>37930244
I have never seen a kot this happy. What kind of salami is this?
>>
>>37930220
[email protected]

Send brother =^)
>>
>>37930587
Is there a tracker with 80s-90s anime in good qualities? The good stuff?
>>
>>37929040
Torrents wont disappear or be replaced.
They will all just be private and it will be very hard to join them
>>
>>37931367
Which trackers should I join to future proof me?
I need variety and old stuff too. Not just anime but movies too. Like pre-90s films too, japanese films, europe
>>
>>37931367
I ment trackers will all be private
>>
>>37930063
This anons got a point
We're already almost there.
Fucks sake, almost every service requires an email authentication to use (Games, mostly). Not to mention the amount of normie-shit out there. Social media, youtube, all that shit.

Almost every email account, outside of obscure darknet accounts, require some kinda mobile phone authentication. I've tried it myself, and burners/tracphones don't work for those, either.

You think they don't have everything we do online on lock?
The only reason they don't have us shipped off in white vans is because we're a bunch of autists they know will never cause any significant damage.
>>
>>37930244
>tfw animebytes account
>tfw afraid of getting banned because i cant seed anything longer than a week because of smol hard drive.
>>
>>37931514
You only need to seed for that long and then you can delete it, just make it not show up as a snatch.
>>
>>37930063
The govt is hilariously incompetent. They will pass a bunch of laws restricting the internet but that wont stop anyone except idiot normies and they dont contribute to anything as important to trackers anyway
>>
>>37931539
You mean hit n' run
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.