[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion on the new brockhampton album? I genuinely don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: DB2SCtTW0AEmK3b.jpg (172KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DB2SCtTW0AEmK3b.jpg
172KB, 1200x1200px
Opinion on the new brockhampton album? I genuinely don't see the hype..the first track is amazing bit then it started to dwindle from there,don't know why fantano gave it a 9/10 desu.
>>
>>37928519
>brockhampton
>google
>rap
nope
>>
>>37928519
> discussing hip-hop on r9k
LOL

It's alright. It's overhyped but that doesn't make it bad. First and second tracks are great though
>>
>>37928585
Better than all the endless
>tfw no gf
Post's
>>
>>37928602
We don't listen to any of that coon music round here m'boy
>>
Pretty sure fantano just gave this album a 9/10 so he can say that he supported the group before they got big
>>
>>37928720
>forming your opinions based on someone else's opinions
>shiggy diggy
I love melon to death and he was an important figure who helped me get into music but literally every single video has 'Yall know this is just my opinion' written in the description. He's a cool dude but I disagree with him on a lot of things(for example his opinion of DAMN I disagree with)

Anyways, the brockhampton album is really good, don't know if it's 9/10 since I only listened to it once but it's a really good 7-8 for me right now.
Also the first track is fire
>>
>>37928866
Even though he has good taste i think people take that guy too seriously sometimes
>>
>>37928949
Well that's just the retarded-ness of internet. I think he's a really cool guy and I would love to chat with him about music and he definitely knows more about music than I do but that doesn't mean that his word is the truth. He even said it many times himself that he hates when people take him and his opinions too seriously
>>
>>37928602
I agree but it's hard to discuss it because people will immediately swarm to a thread with "le nigger music XDDDDD". This is the board that unironically thinks Rammstein and Disturbed are really good bands
>>37928866
>He's a cool dude but I disagree with him on a lot of things(for example his opinion of DAMN I disagree with)
I can't be too upset with Fantano because he's introduced me to a lot of new music I like, but you can't try to objectively review albums and then go "wooo guys, disclaimer. It's just my opinion bro". It doesn't really work like that. Also I do agree with him on DAMN. Not originally, but after a few months for it to settle it's just really mediocre for Kendrick's standards, but it still is a good album when compared to other mainstream rap. It really is a 7 IMO
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.