[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ugly and autistic af >"abstaining from sex is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 26

File: download.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>be ugly and autistic af
>"abstaining from sex is your own choice anon"
>lmao.jpg
>realize that I've never even tried to approach a single girl in my life

What if it's my own fault after all?
>>
>>37928404
But It is your own fault
>>
Welcome to waking up OP.

I realized the same thing not too long ago after a girl hasn't paid any attention to me in 25 years. Just have to come to terms with us dying alone.
>>
A lot of robot problems are their own faults.
>>
>>37928452
>>37928480
prove it, what use do girls have in beta manlets when they can just go for top tier Chads instead?
>>
You all must become sexually aggressive towards women.
>>
>>37928404
You don't approach them because there is no point in approaching them
>>
I've never approached a girl but I know what would happen. I look like a 15 year old boy and I have the personality of a dead fish
>>
>>37928404
it's not your fault, OP. I've never approached a girl and I have been in two LTR (3.5 years and 4 years, respectibely), and have had sex with 7 women in total. Approaching them makes you seem desperate. You have to let them approach you
>>
>>37929290
There you go faggots
>>37928452
>>37928480

How would you rate yourself?
>>
>Wishing I could have sex
>Find out the original cure for Gonorrhea involved shoving a red hot wire up your urethra
>nope.jpg

I'd rather die a virgin than have to do that.
>>
Grow some fucking balls OP
>>
>realize that I've never even tried to approach a single girl in my life

probably doesn't make a difference. if you could have gotten laid, girls would have been naturally attracted to you at times in your life and it would just happen.

i was anti-social, didn't interact with people much for a long time and though well, of course this is why i'm a virgin. then when i became more social and actually made an effort to get girls it didn't work. if i were able to do it in the first place, girls would have just naturally shown attraction and interest in me even if i was anti-social and didn't make an effort.

basically if you were ever even capable of getting laid, it would have just happened naturally.
>>
File: 1497957226636.jpg (24KB, 335x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497957226636.jpg
24KB, 335x371px
The real question is why is dying a virgin such a problem in the first place? Just get a waifu until you finally kill yourself. A gf isn't going to magically make you happy.
>>
>>37929652
this pretty much, there is an idea that it's always men who have to initiate but women will go a long way to make it happen too. Don't worry OP, you're just ugly/a spergelord
>>
>>37929694
yes. and to be clear, it IS possible to get better results by putting in effort -- but you have to start from a certain baseline.

guys who can get laid now and again, or have girlfriends sometimes, CAN get laid a lot and have more girls by putting in effort. but if when putting in no effort you've never had sex or a gf, then you know there's no amount of effort you can put in to change it.
>>
>>37928576
Stop being a beta manlet and become Chad.
>>
>>37928404
well did any girls ever approach you? if none did it's not your fault
>>
>>37929723
I agree, I think I could probably just about manage some relationship if I tried, but it would be such a huge undertaking that I can't be bothered. Got uni to contend with anyway.
>>
>>37928452
>>37928480
Yeah I choose to be ugly, autistic and with stupid standards
>>
>>37930273
You also chose to never talk to girls, not get a job, and be a jerk to people.
>>
>>37929290
>>37929354
>MY ANECDOTES CONTRADICT STATISTICALLY COMMONPLACE SOCIAL NORMS
>>
>>37930362
i have a job, talk to girls, am not autistic and am quite personable to people. my standards aren't that high either.

but im ugly and therefore will never have sex (except with a prostitute) or a gf. sexual/romantic success is literally 100% about looks for non-famous people.
>>
>>37930507
You are literally retarded. Most girls care about the non-physical things more. Ugly guys can get laid, and gfs, and wives. Why do you keep denying this fact? You're simply an angry jerk with a huge aura of negativity, that's why girls stay away from you.
>>
>>37930362
Mmm maybe because I'm and retarded at socialization with a shitty personality that fucks me up?
>>
>>37930599
i don't know why you assume just because people can discuss the truth on the internet, they must act like this in real life. obviously i don't talk like this or about these topics in real life, but on an anonymous image board, why not tell the truth?

it's incredibly naive to think that women care about "non-physical things" more. like, i don't think you can possibly live in the real world, or you're very attractive yourself and just don't notice this stuff at all. it's incredible how important physical attraction is. a good looking guy has women just naturally interested in him, wanting to interact with him, responsive to his trying to talk with them, etc. unattractive men get no interest from women and women constantly send out signals that they want him to stay away from them, try to break off conversations quickly, etc.

ugly guys can't get laid or get gfs, except with VERY ugly/fat girls. fair enough if some people can be happy with that -- i feel glad for them if they can live with that and feel some fulfillment.
>>
>>37930744
Google for "ugly guys with hot girlfriends" and be surprised.
>>
>>37928404

im 26 khv. prob have aspergers, not sure.

i have never tried to approach, attract, get with a girl.

the few times agirls in my young teenage years have tried to be my friend or more than friend i have always rejected them either after 1 min or 1 day doing something autistic that i never thought of again until many years later. Because in the moment of new things i dont know what it is, how it works, what to say and do.
Especially any social interaction taking place between two persons over the age of 12 was just unknown to me for a longtime.

So im 26 now but my social skill level must still be around someone who is 15-16 atm since i needed none of it to have many friends and a loving family up to ages of 12 ish.

I have loved the games up until age 20 or something before i more casually just played them instead of intensly.

When I look back at my life i see no way i could have had a girlfriend who is less than a unicorn )special snowflake 1 in a million) to be satisfied with such time spent in a relationship. Even now I see no other alternative.

The only way i will be approaching a girl will prob be when both of us approach each other at the same time like in a romantic movie where it just is the perfect match of fate or something. There is no other way.

When im 30-35 I will still be figuring out the last peices of what i see as just a game (modern social interaction / group processes) and even when ive learnt most of it, because it is finite and I will catch up, then im not sure im willing to play to all its rules anyway. So. Yeah.
>>
It's true. If being ugly and autistic stopped anyone from having sex, there wouldn't be ugly and autistic people.
>>
>>37930820
can confirm this as a handsome virgin

im just too autistic and scared
>>
>>37928404
>tfw have tried
>tfw been rejected a few times

Enjoy life anon and take it easy
>>
>>37930820
genes are complicated. it's possible for attractive people to have ugly offspring.

of course most people are the result of two ugly people settling for each other, which is a very bad idea for the human race, and very selfish. as an ugly person i would never reproduce, to saddle my likely unattractive child with the terrible life of an ugly person would be inhumane.
>>
>>37930958
id rather exist as an ugly person, especially in a first or second world country. if you deny life for zuch reasons you are selfish
>>
>>37930744
When was the last time you went outside. I see 8/10s with 6 guy all the time
>>
>>37930958
Fortunately it works the other way around too. My dad is kinda ugly, and my mom is nothing special. But both me and my brother ended up being good-looking.
>>
>>37931026
the presence of pleasure is a good, but the absence of pleasure is not bad
the presence of suffering is bad, and the absence of the suffering is an active good.

hence, better to never exist.

you can argue that the pleasures available in life make the suffering worth it -- but an ugly person will never experience the most fulfilling pleasures in life, sexual and romantic satisfaction and enjoyment. therefore, for an ugly person, lack of existence is clearly preferable. the pleasures life can offer to such a person will be dwarfed by the suffering.
>>
>>37931061
i'm not talking about 6/10 guys, i'm talking about 2, 3, 4/10 guys.
>>
>>37931092
Lol ive seen a 1/10 midget in a wheel chair with a wife. Youre just a loser
>>
>>37931092
If the absence of pleasure is not bad, then the absence of suffering is not good.

No sense in them not being mirrored.
>>
>>37930599
>le personality is what matters maymay xDD
>>
>>37931269
they are not mirrored because they are qualitatively different; this difference is what accounts for the superiority of never existing in the first place.
>>
>>37931383
Calling a fact a maymay doesn't make it one. Why do you think most of the robots here are virgins? It's not because of looks.
>>
>>37931383
it literally does you retard

with a shitty personality you would be awkward, ugly and poor with awkward being the decisive factor
>>
If you talk to women with the intention of maybe having sex, with no relationship, and don't work yourself up over rejection, you'll probably get laid. It really is that easy.
>>
>>37931511
You're going to get memed for that one. About how he knows Chads who treat their girls like shit but it doesn't matter because looks. Meanwhile he's got the best personality in the world but can't get girls.
>>
>>37931581
if you're attractive, yes.
if you're ugly, definitely, definitely not. never.
>>
>>37929179
Are you my doopleganger?
>>
>>37931601
If you have an ugly personality then definitely never.
>>
File: lookspersonality.png (19KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
lookspersonality.png
19KB, 432x330px
>>37931620
for women, looks and "personality' are literally the same thing in men
>>
>>37931484
Why? Unhappiness is the opposite feeling of happiness and happiness is the opposite feeling of unhappiness, they are perfectly symmetrical.
>>
I have never approached a girl i like at all
Maybe casual talk with girls that seemed nice but had really small chats of a couple of minutes because i would run out of ideas about what to say(too fucking shy)
That discouraged me and i fear that might happen if i try to approach a girl i like and make an awkward situation so probly will never do it
They dont approach me either so...
>>
>>37931601
Well, at least you don't get treated like a pretty-boy retarded piece of shit child just because you have above-modest looks.

And it's not like it helped me any. I'm still a NEET and I just lost my virginity 3 months ago.
>>
>small dick
>shitty hair color
>personality of a rock
>no passion for anything
>no real hobbies, just Netflix and vidya
>live at home because living space situation is retarded even if you have the dosh
>no talent for anything
>shit voice
>nothing happens in my life so have no stories to tell
>coward
>skinny fat
>glasses
>no fashion sense

I could fix a few things of those, but the shitty personality and genes make it a waste of time, I am invisible to women
>>
>>37931656
>>37931656
If you're experiencing pleasure and it ends, it's not necessarily bad. For example, you could be eating something good and enjoying it. When you stop eating it it's not a bad thing. You could be watching a good movie or listening to a good song and enjoying it -- you don't necessarily feel sadness when it's over. Pleasureable experiences always end, and their ending doesn't make you suffer, for the most part.

But if you are suffering and it stops, it is actively good and you enjoy it. If you have a stomach ache, and you feel it ending, the realization that the suffering is over is pleasureable itself.

They are asymmetrical, in the sense that suffering is worse than pleasure is good.
>>
>>37931675
>Well, at least you don't get treated like a pretty-boy retarded piece of shit child just because you have above-modest looks.

boo fucking hoo, this is like a rich person telling a poor person he's lucky he doesn't have to file a complicated tax return.

how old are you? i'm a 27 year old KV, you're probably in your late teens or early 20s and you've had sex at that age, your life is already immensely better than mine ever will be. you'll probably have sex in the future also, probably with attractive girls sometimes.
>>
>>37931640
False. It has been shown that a good personality will make up for shortcomings in the looks department. Your unsourced graph is a dank meme, nothing more.
>>
>>37931764
I'm 25. And she is attractive, and we still have sex, and life still sucks.
>>
File: spooked1.png (374KB, 611x558px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.png
374KB, 611x558px
How do you talk to girls when you don't even have a social circle? just walk up to one at the store or gym and say "hi" Can any normie or stacy take a minute out of your day to tell me how to talk to women and make friend?
>>
>>37931810
Don't just say hi - find some retarded shit to say to her that's not funny, laugh fakely about it. And make it seem coincidental, like you just happened to be standing there to make this perfectly awful joke. She'll laugh too. That's all there is to it. You get laid that night.
>>
>>37931727
I will refute you on two points.

First, that the ending of something good isn't bad. That isn't true, it's why people get devastated after a break up. if I'm enjoying an ice cream and someone takes it away from me before I'm done having ice cream, I'll feel unsatisfied and cheated.

Second, if the ending of pleasure is neutral and the ending of suffering is good then there is more good than bad in life. If there are as many positive experiences and negative experiences in life and we keep switching between them then the total happiness is just the sum of the good experiences minus the bad experiences plus the relief we feel from transitioning from bad to good.
What you described points in the opposite direction of your conclusion.

Also, be careful when mixing quantity with quality, you can't say one thing is more "something" than the other from what you've been discussing.
>>
File: Bald emotional man.png (564KB, 680x634px) Image search: [Google]
Bald emotional man.png
564KB, 680x634px
I have a friend who is about the same height and looks as me. The amount of effort he puts in to score with women is enormous. It seems like way too much energy when I could just fap at home.
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>37931851
I hope you're just kidding. if you're serious and if it's that easy then I'm going to be pissed at myself. I'm trying this. any tips on what to wear?
>>
File: arthur.gif (187KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.gif
187KB, 490x750px
>>37931851
>find some retarded shit to say to her that's not funny, laugh fakely about it
oh man that's the worst advice to give to someone who is socially underdeveloped. i'd pay MONEY to see how it plays out
>>
>>37931810
yeah does cold approaching girls work or is that creepy?
>>
>>37931881
It's really, really that easy. Dating is a fucking joke and both sides know it - we're just playing games with each other. Keep in mind that not everyone is going to be in the mood for sexyteim, so if you get rejected, just be polite and move on to the next one.

I usually wear slacks and a normal/graphic t-shirt, nice shoes, not sneakers. Wear a belt too. Not too flashy, but not underdressed by any means.
>>
File: 1479092234935.jpg (1MB, 3000x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1479092234935.jpg
1MB, 3000x1918px
>girl asked me out
>say yes and feel immediate regret
>realize I'm incapable of intimacy or expressing proper emotion or affection
>says we should break up 2 weeks in
>only real relationship with another person I've ever had

I think I might have a lot of underlying issues.
>>
>>37931912
Hey, if he pulls it off, he'll be in poon-town by the end of the night.
>>
File: a single pea.png (543KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
a single pea.png
543KB, 462x480px
>>37931912
I'm a 27 year old HKV here. Thinking about doing this. Will anyone watch this? what if it works?
>>
>>37931947
what if she has a bf and he ENGAGES u
>>
>>37931799
how old is she?

your life is still a lot better than mine ever will be, thanks to your looks. i have a good job, my own apartment, etc, and would still much rather be you.
>>
>>37931796
>unsourced
>imply the source isn't in the chart title
*leans into mic*
WRONG
>>
File: indexwell.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
indexwell.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>turned down girls asking me out in highschool
>blow off girls that have approached me as an adult
>didn't respond to any tinder messages or matches
>come to /r9k/ and complain about no gf and being a virgin
>talk about how much I hate women
>get upset at normalfags for flaunting their happy relationships
>>
>>37928404
No girls ever even wanted me as a friend through any grade of school, why would I think I even have a chance asking a girl out?
>>
>>37932040
Throwing the name of a website onto a graph isn't sourcing it. I can make up and graph and say "Source: CDC". Doesn't mean it's sourced or true.

So, do you have a source for that graph or not?
>>
>>37931796

Wrong-o, Normalfag

https://www.studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
>>
>>37932049
there have been a few times in my life, when i was younger, when good looking girls showed interest in me. i absolutely despise myself for not taking advantage of those times. there are three particular times where i'm pretty confident i could have eventually had sex if i capitalized.

these were all many years ago. especially since i started going bald since then, i know with certainty such opportunities will never happen again.
>>
>>37932063
https://theblog.okcupid.com/we-experiment-on-human-beings-5dd9fe280cd5

Learn to google while you're at it.
>>
>>37932049
No highschool girls ever asked me out, no girls ever asked me out as an adult, I tried social media and no girls ever invited me out.

This isn't an uncommon story here.
>>
>>37932035
I know it's practically impossible, but just don't react. Diffuse him. He's not really a piece of shit, he's just acting the way that society expects of him. Speak to him like he's a cool guy who's you're friend. "I'm sorry man, I had no idea she was taken. You guys have a great day."

Walk away and just forget about them. You can walk down the street and find another attractive female. It will be a bit nerve wracking, but literally just walk away after saying something "polite". He probably won't engage you further, and if he does, just say something chad-y like "come on, man." and keep walking.

>>37932036
She's 28 and it's the most confusing relationship I've ever been in. I really have no idea where I stand with her. Are we friends with benefits? Is she just testing me? Time will tell.
>>
File: 1491407541213.gif (993KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491407541213.gif
993KB, 500x281px
>>37931867
>If there are as many positive experiences and negative experiences in life
lol fuck off retard
>>
>>37932086
You clearly don't read the links you post. That "study" is retarded. They came to their conclusion by fucking stating to a girl "this guy is (positive quality)" before showing him a picture. You think that has any effect? Once again, they simply said the guy has a positive quality. They didn't let the guy speak, they didn't show anything written by the guy.

Try finding a study where they actually get to see the guy himself in action to show his personality. There have been such studies, if you would bother to find them, and they show exactly what everyone knows: a good personality will take a guy far and overcome looks.
>>
>>37932237

Speed dating shows the exact same result. OKcupid studies on looks show the same result. Every study done on attraction shows the exact, same, fucking result. looks>All. Looks matter more than anything else in attracting a partner. In fact, looks give appreciating returns. The Chaddier you are, the more women respond to you, regardless of personality, wealth, or status.

You can argue against the methodology of every study, but can you find a study which confirms personality as a major player in sexual attraction? The truth is you can't.
>>
>>37932134
Learn to read the links you post. They themselves explain that the "rating looks and personality" is worthless the way they did it.

The thing that you don't understand is that there are studies which show that having a good writeup on tinder will make the difference for men. A "below average" guy will jump to "average" with a good writeup.

But since it goes against your beliefs, you refuse to believe it, and instead quote meme studies that you yourself don't even read.
>>
>>37932282
All your studies have already been debunked. How about you post studies that are actually relevant? You've only posted irrelevant or false ones.
>>
File: 0*d_Nf--H9Y4aeLAYU.png (10KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
0*d_Nf--H9Y4aeLAYU.png
10KB, 432x330px
>>37932237
I posted the source, you retard. I made no claims.

>no source
Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>37932308

Nothing was "debunked", retard. You're just throwing the ol' PUA excuse.
>w-well maybe if you had game you could get a girl dude
Nope, Looks>ALL.
>>
>>37932327
Sorry, this was a reply to >>37932298
>>
>>37932327
Neat data but this doesn't look like a line to me. Looks to me like the data goes under the line and then goes above it.

Which would mean profile text for low-rankers hurts their chances while profile text for high-rankers helps them.

I'm always suspicious of these highly disperse graphs.
>>
>>37932512
ofc, its not a perfect line. It's linear regression.

>calling a chart a graph
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37932612
It's linear regression of a bunch of scattered points, the error is massive.
>>
>>37928404
yes, in a sense it is. Regardless of:
>muh autism
>ugly, fat af

if you really decided this was what you wanted and did everything possible to get it, you would.
Most people here have given up before even trying because they're not 'chad'. It's easy for chad, yes, but still not an impossibility for you.
>>
>>37932512
It looks like in general, going from no-text to text has a positive effect most of the time. There are fewer negative shifts and they are smaller.
>>
But it really isn't your fault. Right now in the US and most of the western world, its extremely hard to get laid with decent looking women if you aren't an 8/10+ chad. Its a deadly combination of feminism, "average" looking girls being fat, smart phones and hypergamy.

You didn't try to get a girlfriend the same reason why a 5'2 chinese kid didn't try to get on the basketball team in high school.
>>
>>37932641
Oh please. There's still a trend, and the line follows it. The high and low errors cancel. Its not like a line going through a circlular blob. It's probably r^2=0.7ish
>>
>>37932681
>>37932512
You can't eyeball data. Don't try. Humans are literally proven to be incapable of it. You'll just end up making idiotic conclusions and probably never even realizing it if you don't do a proper analysis.
>>
>>37928404
If they never showed interest in you there is nothing you could have done to change their mind.
I never talked to girls either unless forced to by circumstances but I still had a few who told me they liked me.
Still a virgin tho but that's not the point.
>>
>>37932730
You clearly don't have any understanding of statistics of the graphs post. So don't try to pretend you actually know better than people who actually know how these work.
>>
>>37932685
>Right now in the US and most of the western world, its extremely hard to get laid with decent looking women if you aren't an 8/10+ chad.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Please leave this board immediately.
>>
>>37932702
0.7 is horrible. I'm in the physical sciences, we don't even present r^2 values because they're expected to be above 0.95 at all times.

The error associated to that line is, what, 0.5? In a scale from 0 to 5 that's pretty big. I think a function that starts under the straight line and then tends towards it would explain the data better.
>>
You guys are just coping at this point lol. High school guys that lost their virginity didn't really try either, it just happened naturally.
>>
File: Okun's_Law_2016.svg.png (57KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
Okun's_Law_2016.svg.png
57KB, 720x450px
>>37932843
>physical sciences
No shit. It's almost like the more variables are in play the more lax you have to be. Pic related is an economic "law". It has a .45 for reference. Turns out people are more variable than the laws of physics. Who would have thought?
>>
>>37932843
Does it not make sense that things involving human interaction have more error than physical sciences, where your numbers should be (generally speaking) exact hits?
>>
File: 1425350277971.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1425350277971.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>37931796
It's very much okay to judge a book by its cover, senpai.
>>
>>37932843
>.5
They said in the post it was 10%, so .1
>>
>>37932919
>>37932923

I know, but that makes for sloppy conclusions. When random noise is so large compared to the underlying law you're trying to study, you can't claim your data is proving it, only that it suggests it.

>>37932964
Is that the error for the slope? I mean the standard error of the data set in relation to the trend line.
>>
>>37928404
It's not your fault for not approaching, it's your fault for being fat and ugly
>>
>>37933022
>When random noise is so large compared to the underlying law you're trying to study, you can't claim your data is proving it, only that it suggests it.

Just shut up. Argue your physical science error margins to a mathematician and they would say the same thing about your experiments if they were using their own definition of rigor. Again, you can't really prove ANYTHING about human nature using your strict standards. It doesn't mean the data is useless.
>>
>>37928404
Approaching girls make you look like a desperate fuckhead, don't fall for this stupid meme.
>>
Well it is your choice anon but the fact that you are ugly and autistic means you'll have to settle for girls in the same league as you.
>>
>>37933103
If I have a data set and I claim that it obeys a certain law and that law's function is outside some points' error margin, the jig is up. Either the law doesn't apply or I fucked up my measurements.

I'm not saying the data is useless, I'm just saying the trend line is a crude approximation.
>>
>>37933022
The point is to find trends, not predict outcomes. The goal is to direct the right services and treatments to the right people in the right place at the right time. Strict predictive qualities aren't necessary and generally don't exist.
>>37933212
What a pointless comment that proves your lack of understanding.
>>
>>37933182
No it doesnt. It makes you look like a chad. Real men go after what they see and dont back down like the beta virgin who never even tried
>>37928404
>>
>>37933212
>crude
Which is subjective. So tough.

>Either the law doesn't apply or I fucked up my measurements.
Well make a better study on the same topic with less error margin. I'll wait.
>>
>>37933233
It doesn't work that way for beta spergs, women want to be approached by real Chads who give intimidating vibe.
>>
>>37933227
>>37933268

What point is there to study a system if not to predict its future to learn how to manipulate it to our benefit?

One thing is saying doing controlled social experiments is hard, the other is passing general trends as laws of the system.
>>
>>37933335
You are a real chad with an intimidating vibe, you just don't do it IRL.
>>
>>37933426
I just told you what the fucking point is.
>>
>>37933335
it's a 'autist who hasn't spoken to a girl in 3 years knows exactly what girls want' episode
>>
>>37933467
And what you described is the manipulation of the system based on predictions that we make, which is what you said wasn't your goal.
>>
26 year old robot. here is my testimony

im not gonna lie, i actually had 2 girls interested in me. so im gonna break down exactly what happen and how i ended up the miserble fuck that i am today.

first girl to what ever legitimately interested in me was someone from english class. her name was karen and at that time i was fat and ugly but i think the reason she was interested in me is because i was the top of my class in english. i passed all the exams effortlessly and she always asked me for help or wanted to be in a group together.
since i was a fat piece of shit with no self esteem i turned her down. and i hated highschool and wanted it to end.
she was not bad looking (6/10 in robot standards)

the other girl that was interested in me actually sent more signals and was more aggressive in her advances but i turned her down.
she was just ugly and i was (once again) depressed and felt like shit like all the time.
i mean she looked like a diseased zombie and it made me feel disgust.

none of the girls who were interested actually approached me so i was always skeptical to if my assumptions were true.
by the way, girls that send signals might be too shy to even be in a relationship. they need ALOT of confidence from the guy to pick them up. so even if a girl is interested in you she might get cold feet and fuck things up
>>
File: 1496934501454.jpg (151KB, 1340x753px) Image search: [Google]
1496934501454.jpg
151KB, 1340x753px
>>37928404
>be ugly and autistic af
>try to change into a chad
>approach girls
>get rejected

You haven't missed out on anything. Don't change anon.
>>
File: crywojak.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
crywojak.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>37933515
>i mean she looked like a diseased zombie and it made me feel disgust.
Oh fuck I really wonder how she looked like, was she goth?

>so even if a girl is interested in you she might get cold feet and fuck things up
I feel that feel. It happenned to me.
>>
File: 1495997766302.gif (358KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495997766302.gif
358KB, 512x288px
>>37933496
I very much said that the goal of social science isn't to predict outcomes. That's impossible, especially since the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership categorically. It's like a doctor saying you have six months to live in your current state or that a cigarette will take seven years off your life. The point isn't to predict your death, but to direct your behavior in such a way as to increase your statistical chance of survival. You can then walk out in the street and get hit by a bus.
>>
>>37933565
>Oh fuck I really wonder how she looked like, was she goth?

no. just a womanlet normie with shit genetics
>>
>abstaining from sex is your own choice anon
Thank fuck; we /volcel/ now bois.
>>
I guarantee you that there are lots and lots of men who are just as if not more ugly and autistic than you who have had many gfs in their life

You're far more likely to get a girl as a confident below average autist than as an attractive guy who's already convinced that he'll be alone forever.
>>
>>37933666
These people are just ugly normies, autists get gfs in rare cases when someone feels sorry for them and want to be in charge of relationship.
>>
>>37933742
That's really not true, autist isn't synonymous with insecure and submissive. Plenty of people who actually have autism are confident and outgoing to the point of a complete lack of self awareness, that's definitely better than the crippling insecurity of most robots.
>>
>>37933612
Original Shit, then
>>
>>37933786
>actually have autism

Wait
I hope you know most of /r9k/ uses the term "autism" to define social awkwkardness etc etc

R-right? Or have I been with real autists all along?
>>
File: 1492068234832.jpg (91KB, 630x810px) Image search: [Google]
1492068234832.jpg
91KB, 630x810px
>>37928404

Don't do it Anon

Women are mean and a waste of time
Lifting for women is stupid
Either get an asian ladyboy with a small penis
Or get a cute emo twink bf
>>
>>37929740
>well did any

lol girls approaching people.

might as well ask if 2 + 2 = 5
>>
>>37928404
What's the point? No girl ever showed interest in me. They do all the time to my friends. I'm 24 and haven't even kissed. Even if I asked a girl out in real life/dating site I'd get turned down because I have an overbite, gyno, and broken teeth because I grind them when I'm anxious. I'm 5'10 141 lbs and still have a gut. The skinnier I get the more you can tell that I've tits. And if by some miracle she'd say yes. I would have nothing to talk about and even if somehow I managed it would go nowhere because the concept of progressing from talking to kissing(this part too) is alien to me. Now I just have to wait 50 years so I can die alone because I don't have the constitution for suicide. I'm just so sad. When I think about this I can actually feel the sadness in my chest. I just want to cuddle, love and be loved
>>
>>37929652
I'm afraid that this is close to being true.
>>
>>37930820
my parents were Chad and Stacey of their time
I am 4/10 uggo king of manlets
>>
>>37928404
>what if

"what if", he says..
>>
File: 1437153355137.jpg (45KB, 712x750px) Image search: [Google]
1437153355137.jpg
45KB, 712x750px
>>37933966
Have you thought about becoming sexually aggressive? Perhaps committing assault on a woman?
>>
>>37932760
listen, its a very simple concept of supply and demand.

woman will always go to the highest bidder, even if it takes incredible amount of effort to get a high value man she will keep wanting him.

now, since we live in a capitalistic class based society there aren't many "high value man" out there aside from the very few fortunate men who were born good looking and don't need "class" to succeed with woman.
this leaves a good chunk of guys to struggle with average and below average woman.
now, the below average to average woman barely have any social skills or any skills at all so even if you decided to deal with an average woman it will be extremely difficult to do so since you have to supplemental and lead the conversations, be the aggressor etc. average woman will simply leave you for another average guy if you don't go above and beyond to them happy and feel good.
all in all, its a race for the bottom. and men will never get the better hand. simply because of how woman can determain the price of love based on their arbitrary perspective and not on reality.
its like if woman could decided that gold is worth million dollar for a gram. this would make the market go insane and everyone will try to hastily dig gold and it will create a bubble
>>
Chads don't care what women want... Because women don't know what they want.. The problem with neets is they want to be women. They want to be approached they want the female to lead and they're passive af. Which women find disgusting
>>
>>37934058
Why?

origami pastrami
>>
>>37929652
Really? Because I was in the same boat, and now I'm in the position where a woman is coming over to fuck later today. All I had to do was hit her up, and also not expect a relationship. And also not be an emotional fucktard.

Weird, huh?
>>
>>37934098
Well, that's one way you can improve your chances of having sex.
>>
>>37931919
depends how you look like
>>
>>37934070
we don't want to be approached by woman you idiot.

we want woman to show just a little bit of interest and stay committed longer than usual.
this idea of "you need to be worth my time" is extremely degrading. relationships are build on agreement,love and trust. you can't build a relationship if time is traded like money.
how does a woman time worth more than a males time? time is fucking arbitrary anyways.
>>
>>37933966
>Now I just have to wait 50 years so I can die alone because I don't have the constitution for suicide
I feel it, too.
>>37934058
I wouldn't be able to enjoy the moment given I'd be too afraid thinking of how my ass would get raped by Tyrone once I'm sent to prison.
>>
File: 1466502070668.jpg (81KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1466502070668.jpg
81KB, 680x510px
>>37934161
Oh. Because that exact thought makes me ROCK FUCKING HARD ANON WEEEEEEEEEHAHHAHAHHAHHA
>>
>>37934141
A women showing interest in you is her leading...... Also for women it's basically the same as approaching a male............... Lolol you don't want to do anything but you want her to show you commitment for a extended period of time and you wonder why virgin
>>
>>37934114
It's like you didn't even read what I have written. It's not about sex, it's about intimacy and yes a part of intimacy also involves sex. It's also a part of being a normal and adjusted human bean
>>
>>37934249
This. This so fucking hard.

Go get laid, you idiots. The opportunities are everywhere, but you can only get them if you are honest about it.

Sure, you want a relationship, but you want sex too, and it can lead into a relationship. Stop confusing virginity with lack of a relationship - go fucking get em!
>>
>>37934064
I don't understand what you're saying. According to you, men outnumber women 10 to 1. That's the only way your supply and demand claim would work - that there are top class men for every woman, even the bottom class ones.

The fact is that over 99% of men and women are having sex. You're part of the tiny minority who is failing. Getting sex is easy. You just don't want to try.
>>
File: hgm7v2ettg5z.jpg (146KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
hgm7v2ettg5z.jpg
146KB, 679x960px
>>37934300
How many foot pounds of energy would be required to remove your head from your ass?
>>
>>37934111
It's easy to get sex. The only ones who think it's hard are virgins. Once you manage to have sex, you will realize how fucking easy it is.
>>
>>37934346
actually those numbers are wrong.
in china alone there are 10 million more men than woman and in qatar only a 1/4 of the population is woman.
since 80% of immigrants are males, you have a recipe for disaster
>>
>>37932049
r u originally me
>>
>>37934249
according to statistics 80% of woman file for divorce.
>>
>>37934386
Where you are from it's most likely about 50/50. Try again. How can you claim that all women are having sex and only very few men? You'd need to do some serious mental gymnastics to believe something so dumb.
>>
>>37934442
80% of divorces being filed by women is very different to 80% of women filing for divorce
>>
>>37934458
You don't come here often, do you? 80% of the women sleep with 20% of the men.
>>
>>37934458
because of studies done in dating sites. and generally the simple "will you fuck me" test for both men and woman.
in addition to the OKcupid test. it was found that black men get 0 replies on dating sites. this is why you almost never see blacks on dating sites to begin with.
another way to test this is by looking at marriage. the number of couples living under common law marriage is extremely low. woman will only commit to having a family if you have a big ass marriage + engagement
>>
File: 122611553533.png (232KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
122611553533.png
232KB, 500x644px
I sort of tried once, in high school. I asked if I could talk to a girl after school. She looked panicked and said she had to hurry to babysit, and the following days if we happened into the same hallway she'd dart into a classroom, as if I didn't get the message. Never again.
>>
>>37934482
>he actually believes the 80/20 meme

It's a myth. It's a meme. It's not true. Use your brain a little bit. There's no way something like that could be even remotely true. But because it's repeated on /r9k/ every day, you started to believe it's the truth.
>>
>>37934574
rofl you must look like a school shooter
>>
>>37934593
>s-sex only happens in monogamous relationships!
>>
>>37934593
look up to why marriage was invented in the first place
it has nothing to do with Christianity or religion
>>
>>37934627
You're going completely off the wall here. What does that autistic outburst have to do with the 80/20 meme?
>>
I could have fucked 4 girls in total but I was just lucky. One was a total slut and offered me a handjob I didn't take. One had a crush on me and we were talking but I didn't want to make it awkward since we went to the same school and had mutual friends. Same with an another girl, same school, same year. There was an another girl but she was an ex of my friend so I did not want to fuck her either.
I got lucky with the two crush but the rest was putting myself out there. The handjob girl was just a regular drunk 16 year old slut and happened to sit next to me and the other girl and I was having fun, the last thing I wanted is a relationship or hookup at the same.

The key is to improve everything you can while focusing on enjoying things without relying on other's validation and you will get laid eventually.
>>
>>37928404
>thought I was a alone because I didnt try hard enough
>try to force myself into normie companies
>embarassed myself, got ridiculed and even cucked
>remember why I am loser in the first place
>>
>>37934708
you cant brute force social interactions
>>
>>37934458
Women live longer than men. In most relationships man is few years older. Many girls don't care about commitment in their younger years, so they get a fuck buddy instead. These men usually got multiple on the side. Add sugar babies to it. Existence of place like this, and many others, the fact how popular pornography, amount of sex in media, prostitution is. The need of red pill, pick up artist and all that shit. Male suicide and school shooters.
Yeah sure, men do not struggle at all.
>>
>>37934703
The only way 80/20 couldn't work is if the vast majority of people only had sex in committed relationships and didn't cheat. That isn't the world we live in. Chad fucks 10 different girls in 10 days, while robots get nothing.
>>
>>37934370
That pretty much sums up this entire board, though.
>>
>>37934735
they invited me. I just forced myself to break my routine and spend hang out with them. It felt good to be part of something for a brief moment
>>
>>37934703
It's not only 20% of men are having sex with 80% of women.
It's that 20% of men are having as much sex as 80% of women.
That means 1 guy is fucking 4 girls while 4 guys are sharing/passing around the same low quality girl.
You can see this with social dynamics. You have the Chad who slays mad puss but then you have the cluster of beta orbiters slobbering all over the singular "le quirky nerd" girl in the group.
>>
>>37934879
How did you get ridiculed?
I'm genuinely interested in what happened. It sounds like you were having a good time at first.
>>
>>37934809
>>37934880
Here you go with the Chad meme again. You're just throwing raging hyperbole. Do you have anything to back up your claims?

I'm waiting. Show factual data or a study that supports your claim that 20% of men have sex with 80% of women. Go ahead.

Hint: you can't. This has been asked thousands of times on this board. Not even once has anyone been able to prove it. Not even close. You will have no choice but to admit it's a meme.
>>
>>37934809
>Chad fucks 10 different girls in 10 days, while robots get nothing.

Yeah, but robots are a small minority, the average man (who is definitely not a Chad) is still having sex multiple times a month.
>>
>>37934912
>YOU CAN'T MAKE OBSERVATIONS ANYMORE. EVERYTHING HAS TO BE APPROVED BY SCIENTISTS

dude. step out of your fucking cube and start thinking outside of science. science is basically the same observations that we make but in a more organized way
>>
>>37934941
So what specific observations are you basing it on then? Your own personal interactions with people?

>science is basically the same observations that we make but in a more organized way

Yeah, exactly, that's why science and data is actually useful
>>
>>37934922
You're stupid and completely missing the dynamics.
Chad is fucking multiple DIFFERENT women in a month.
Normalfag is fucking the same woman over several months.
This is how you get guys who have fucked hundreds of women IN THEIR 20'S, while most normal guys are in the extreme low double digits OVER THEIR LIFETIME, if that.
Over a time, the difference adds up.
>>
>>37934912
80% of men are below average according to women of okcupid
https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
>>
>>37934982
yes but we don't have the funding and manpower to make every fucking research there is just to prove a point. research is done for a reason to better mankind and understanding of ourselves.

IF ANY researcher will ever dare to step into the realm of attraction and relationship he is gonna get his funding cut. so we are left with the same fucking observations darwin made like 200 years ago.
science might reveal ugly things that woman don't want to hear, so newspapers might not write about it
>>
>>37935013
Your math doesn't add up. How is this possible, when men and women are roughly 50/50 in number? You can't have 90% of men having sex only with a woman they are in a relationship with, and 10% of men having sex with 10 different women each month. Women would need to outnumber men by double for that to be possible.
>>
>>37935037
And the price of butter in Maine has increased 3.4% last year. How is either of these relevant to the 80/20 claim?
>>
>>37934912
T B H the exact numbers don't matter, the trend is absolutely there.

Just look around you: loser men get nothing and end up in bitter rages on incel sites, loser women get beta orbiters and Chads dropping in to fuck them every now and again.
>>
>>37935049
Don't forget how all the scientists are hiding what they know about UFOs. Aliens from planet Zog in particular.

Get your fucking tinfoil hat off. You're insane.
>>
>>37935037
Don't even bother man all you're going to get is
>dating site being a valid source
As if having a source at all is inferior to any. Don't bother I've already been through this several times and it's the same thing every time
>My total lack of any evidence or statistics based on my feelings is superior to your statistics and anecdotes that corroborate your data
>>
>>37935191
Those loser men make up maybe 0.01% of the population. Irrelevant.
>>
>>37935159
there are several hypothesis to explain this.
most work/offshore students are males, matter of fact 80% of them.
we also know that arabs and blacks have far more male births than female births
only asians and whites have slighly more female births than male births
also, woman don't seek relationships at all when they are young. you don't see bars and dating sites packed with woman because they don't seek out relationships like you think they are.
so we can conclude that woman have either "light boyfriend" or just a fuck buddy.
"light boyfriend" is just someone to hang out and someone to show you love when you need it.
"light boyfriends" are actually just orbiters
>>
>>37935218
yes partner. science isn't always what you think it is.
this is why every other week you have a feminist article that states how woman are "better" than men about certain things.
its because those researches are done by woman in the first place
>>
>>37935229
If you have been through this several times, it's because you're not intelligent enough to understand all the times you've been pointed wrong. You are part of the /r9k/ cult where belief is everything, and facts don't matter. You want to believe the 80/20 meme so badly it doesn't matter you have zero reasonable basis for it, and any logic showing it to be impossible will get ignored by you.
>>
>>37935290
What do you even understand about science? Apparently not even high school level, if you believe such tripe. You must be a high school dropout NEET, right?
>>
>>37935300
so what do you believe in? i want to hear what you actually believe to be true.
>>
>>37935300
>it's because you're not intelligent enough to understand all the times you've been pointed wrong.
Again, post sources that the sex ration if 50:50 for men and women.
Because anon already posted at least SOMETHING, which is infinitely more than your NOTHING that for some reason you feel smug and superior about.
>>
>>37935242
It's easily 1% if not more, and then there's plenty of guys who can get sex but have to work like crazy for it.
>>
>>37935338
>What do you even understand about science?
i understand that people are biased and that includes scientists.
this is why hilary was set to win 99% against donald trump in every major network. in those network you have people that you consider to be "serious responsible adults"
>>
>>37935385
He posted something completely unrelated which has nothing to do with the meme. But he still uses mental gymnastics to use it as proof. You want real proof?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/sexuality/how-many-people-die-virgins-never-have-sex.htm

But between 12-14 percent of adults aged 20-24 have never had sex. This number drops to around five percent for adults aged 25-29, and by age 44, only around 0.3 percent of adults report never having had the type of sex that could end in somebody getting pregnant.

Many studies and statistics with 10 seconds in google. However, trying to find anything that supports the 80/20 meme gets no results. Either it's really just a meme, or google is doing some feminist censorship.
>>
>>37935406
The night before the elections, the odds given by various sources were something like 70/30 in Hillary's favor.

But you're going off topic once again, since you can't provide anything to support your original claim.
>>
>>37935437
since those studies are based on just people laying down numbers you can't really take it seriously.
you know that getting laid is the part that is most connected to the male ego. and the male ego is strong enough to lie about such things
>>
>>37935468
that's not off topic you fucking retard. you just asked me how statistics can be false and i demonstrated that with a great example.
>>
>>37935300
thats what i see in everyday life. an average looking guy will have close to zero chance to hook up with a girl (so have sex without a long term relationship) with similar attractiveness.
i dont have a single friend who would be physically deformed or ugly really but 2 of them are virgins and very few can say they hooked up with at least one time with a girl without any kind of relationship
i open tinder and its full of ugly/overweight/shit eyebrows girls but when i switch to guys 7-8 of them are physically fit, not just skinny with a decent haircut and face structure. i have to look for ugly men on tinder while its packed with ugly women
i dont know where you live or whats your reality but women here at least are shallow than men
>>
>>37935437
That in no way disproves the 80:20 rule
It pretends that having sex a single time makes you equal to a guy who is in the triple digits in the sexual market place.
lmao
>>
>>37935535
You must be lying. When is the last time you went outside? Average or ugly guys have hot girls all the time.
>>
>>37931691
Yeah just off yourself or see a doctor for depression because you shit talk yourself more than the average woman does
>>
>>37928576
You act as though is enpugh Chads to go around
>>
>>37935437
The biggest shame for a men is being a virgin, thats why sluts use it. People gonna lie about something like this, even its just an anonymous survey.
Also, prostitutes exist and some got lucky with a drunk girl who cant go home that night and a guy has a free bed. Also, prostitutes aren't that expensive.
Not being a virgin says nothing about your sexual life
>>
>>37935546
The 80:20 rule is that 80% of men are having sex with 20% of the women.

Prove this wrong.

In the meanwhile, you must understand that the burden of proof is on someone making the claim. You can't make any old ridiculous claim and say "nuh uh, you need to disprove it."

You are a closeted homosexual and trap lover. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37935594
google "harem"
>>
File: 1489508111240.png (550KB, 494x467px) Image search: [Google]
1489508111240.png
550KB, 494x467px
Why do robots have to go through mental gymnastics to prove something negative about themselves instead of proving it?
>>
>>37935513
Then why do you believe those OKCupid stats, but not anything else? Because those statistics probably ARE false. You can't treat them like gospel and dismiss all those that go against your bitter projections.
>>
>>37935565
is this satire? two days ago i hang out with two girls actually. girl was really attractive but only 5'2.
Guess how tall her ex bf was? 6'6 lad. 6'6
for a 5'2 girl
>>
>>37935642
because OKCupid is where people meet.
its the biggest dating site on the planet.
i rather believe OKCupid than some hypocrite PUA coach that wants to make a quick buck on your sorry ass
>>
>>37935642
>those statistics are false!
>but my total LACK OF ANYTHING WHATSOEVER is much more believable, including my BASELESS ACCUSATION WITH NO STATISTICS TO BACK IT UP that those statistics are false
You might as well just be plugging your fingers in your ears and screaming you're right.
>>
>>37935673
You'd rather believe OKCupid than statistics by government agencies like CDC. Okay.
>>
>>37935708
>You might as well just be plugging your fingers in your ears and screaming you're right.
That's exactly what you're doing. You're immediately dismissing statistics done by actual government agencies, who know what they are doing. All because they show your 80/20 meme is a myth.
>>
I have approached girls, I don't really know what to say though. I had girls come onto me in highschool, but that was about it.

Although one time, this was in 2011, I was on a flight to LA to attend blizzcon and I decided to try to make conversation with the girl next to me. She seemed pretty receptive, I had just turned 21 and once we landed she asked if I wanted to get a beer with her. I couldn't because we had to hop planes and the next one was leaving in like 20 some minutes because of a delay on the first one.

She was a 24 yo teacher, would have been a great experience for me probably. My friend who I was going to blizzcon with saw me talking and he was like "bro, you should have gotten her number."

But I'm a retard so I didn't.

That was probably the last time I talked to a girl in a public setting and she was actually interested in me.
>>
>>37935652
Proving the point. Like I said, ugly guys with hot girls. That 6'6" guy was either horribly lanky or a huge tub of lard. His face was also deformed. If someone like that can get a hot girl, anyone can.
>>
>>37935727
howstuffworks is not a government agency m8
seek help.
>>
>>37935747
girls love tall guys and he is top 1% height of the entire male population
are you legitimately retarded?

i know the guy and he is alright looking anyway, height is a huge plus
>>
>>37935745
>attend blizzcon
Yeah you're never getting girls
>>
>>37935727
>You're immediately dismissing statistics done by actual government agencies,
The 'statistics' your provided have nothing to due with the 80/20 argument.
The 80/20 argument has to do with the DISTRIBUTION of the ALL the sex.
Your source only asks if the person EVER HAD SEX

You're fucking retarded and I have no idea how you ever conflated those two concepts.
To realize how embarrassingly stupid you are, you just did the equivalent of coming into an argument about the distribution of wealth and went full retard by saying "everything is fine, look at this statistic that says almost everyone has $1 therefore there is no wealth inequality"
You are that dumb.
>>
>>37935757
If you'd read the article (I know that's too much to ask), you'd see the sources. Reputable ones such as CDC and Nature.
>>
>>37935816
So you keep insisting that 80% of men have sex with 20% of women? It would be tempting to think so because most girls are a bit prudish, but a minority are really slutty who will have sex with everyone.
>>
>>37935768
You don't know how tall 6'6" is do you? It's a monstrous height. Maybe gay guys like you think it's attractive, but for over 90% of the girls that's a turn-off. That guy was lucky to find any girl, and if she's attractive as well, he won the jackpot.
>>
>>37935850
sluts follow the rules of attraction like everyone else, they are not vegetables.

>>37935837
i don't care who did this research. a research is easy to make. its not like you need to be a genius to make a research
>>
>>37935906
>but for over 90% of the girls that's a turn-off.
does cdc have a statistic on that?
>>
>>37929672
Can confirm. Just ended an LTR because the bitch was sucking more energy out of me than I could handle.
>>
File: Honk Honk.png (50KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.png
50KB, 209x193px
H O N E S T T I P
It's 2017, if you didn't get laid yet it's only because you have autistic standards or are waiting for "the perfect one" which will never come.
It's full of sluts out there, all you need to do to have sex is download a random meeting app, just hit up random people and ask for sex until (with a bit of luck) you'll eventually find someone going for a one-time kind of thing

On the other side, again, if you're waiting for the perfect one, know that you'll never meet one if you have nothing interesting or are ugly and act anxious
>>
>>37936544
cant meet anyone online because 0 matches
>>
>>37936544
>implying I haven't had tinder for years
>implying i haven't been rejected on multiple dating sites
>impying I haven't spoken to people, had a good conversation but always get ghosted once they ask for a pic

I have no future with women. I'm not even bitter, just sad from all the rejection.
>>
>>37936701
>but always get ghosted once they ask for a pic
Which brings back to the point >ugly
No offense, but if you want it to so bad why don't you try to improve yourself and go to the gym or something
>>
>>37936744
My only regret is going to be that I'll end up killing random people instead of fucks like you
>>
>>37936649
go to gym, ottermode in a year (unless youre a lanky faggot) and make a profile with a shirtless pic. you will find a slut easily
>>
>>37936865
being ottermode does fix my height
>>
>>37937076
doesnt*
otaku otaku
>>
>>37930820

There's more to physical and mental development than just genes. Attractive non-autistic people often neglect their kids, leading to stunted development.
>>
>>37928404
For fuck sake the only thing that r9k seems to tell me today is that I should finally ask her (a girl I like and might never see again if I don't ask her) every single post on r9k seems to remind me of that
>>
>>37936845
that is one ugly broad
>>
I've never asked any girl because i've had fear of intimacy and sexual aversion. Too bad its like catch 22 - you have to get with girl to fix it but you cant get with her because of that stuff. I dont know what to do.
>>
>>37928404
Both things dude: it's not like all girls in the world will find you attractive, but it's not the opposite either.
>>
>>37937480
I know exactly what you're going through. If she's really a good match for you, she'll work with you through this shit. It sounds fucking gay as fuck, but even if you're being a chad, women still want what you really are (but not really, but they do).
>>
>>37928404
why did no girls ever approach you or message you or tell their friends they think you're cute?

hmmmm, it's not like this doesn't happen to normies right?

must be your fault though, man up haha
>>
>>37937480
Also, as I was saying earlier, at your own discretion based on what kind of woman you think you're talking to, you shouldn't expect a relationship, but sex. If you focus on having a relationship, you will have none. They don't work like that.

Find out if she's attracted and wants to have sex. Relationships can grow after that.
>>
File: 1495832508565.jpg (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1495832508565.jpg
2MB, 1920x2160px
>>37928404
>What if it's my own fault after all?

Nah, you're fine. It's not your fault dude.

It's better to have not tried at all than to have publicly and repeatedly failed in front of other people.

It's like a midget trying to get into the NBA, a skeletor trying to make it in the NFL, or an Australian Aboriginee trying to get a Physics PhD at a top university. It's just not happening no matter what, and you can't help but feel pity or incredulous contempt for those who have deluded themselves into thinking it's possible.

It's not your fault. It's not our fault. We were told lies our entire lives (the entire system is based on lies), and don't believe anyone who tries to tell you otherwise, for they still cling to that baseless bit of nebulous hope, not willing to accept the reality.
>>
>>37928404
>>37928452
>>37928480
>>37930273

the correct answer (if you were fucked over by genetics) is it is no one's fault, which only makes it more infuriating as there is no one to blame.
>>
>>37934370
>once you manage to get sex
here lays the problem amigo
>>
>>37928404
Here's the thing OP, if you TRY to get a gf you are basically doomed. Think about it,
attractive people can get gfs easily because they are, indeed, attractive. They don't even try to get one because it literally comes to them naturally. Once you realize that, you'll understand that you never got a chance in the first place, its not your or anybody else's fault, it's just how natures works.
>>
>>37939277
Wasting double 7's on a shitty cope. 7 gets are sacred and your incel ass doesn't deserve them
>>
>>37934912
https://youtu.be/N0m_GVG3Oxo
https://youtu.be/kVB3ypWVu14
https://youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A
>>
>>37938580
But I had sec and that was several years ago and it really seems like it ain't happenin' again
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.