[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be free from government oppression >ywn get a gun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: suicide_wojak.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_wojak.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>ywn be free from government oppression
>ywn get a gun to protect yourself from criminals and the government
>ywn hang out with friendly strangers on the weekends
>ywn have huge circle of friends because americans are so friendly
>ywn have cute american gf to hang out with at a mall and make with
>ywn party hard and make love with a college slut
>ywn feel the camaraderie of a fraternity
>ywn breathe free and dream big
>ywn live the American Dream

>tfw you will never live in the freest country in the world
>tfw you aren't american

Why did I have to be born a loner in a shitty third world country?
>>
>ywn form a suicide pact with a qt as a teenager and then execute that pact when her dad threatens to take her away from you and get her to file false rape charges against you

Death and life are both terrifying
I'm so scared, I wish I had someone who would tell me everything is alright
>>
>>37924010
You only get all that stuff in America if you're Chad, desu.

Most of us are just loners in a shitty "first" world country.

Where do you live?
>>
>>37924149
What? You get freedom and you can own guns and stuff, even if you aren't chad. Plus americans are friendly so the other stuff wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>37924178
Depends what state you live in man. What do you mean by "get freedom?" Freedom is something that can only be taken away from you, and it was taken away from us long ago.
>>
>>37924236
What do you mean? oregano bana
>>
File: IMG_1114.png (5KB, 405x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.png
5KB, 405x427px
>>37924178
>Plus americans are friendly
No they are fuckin not. If you don't live here, don't lecture us about what our people are like. Fuckin entitled foreigner.
>>
>>37924243
It's just a bunch of indebted wage slave peons and their rich, sadistic masters.

I hope you can come here some day and check it out; it will make you wish you never left home.
>>
File: Another one.jpg (22KB, 320x363px) Image search: [Google]
Another one.jpg
22KB, 320x363px
>>37924088
According to those digits you'll be K anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.