[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the matter, /r9k/? Too mediocre for the Current Year?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DDBuEzEUIAAmkpV.jpg (156KB, 919x1035px) Image search: [Google]
DDBuEzEUIAAmkpV.jpg
156KB, 919x1035px
What's the matter, /r9k/? Too mediocre for the Current Year?
>>
>>37923787
>posting this
>at 0245
>>
>>37923787
This shit is propaganda. Not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>37923787
top kek how do they get away with such blatant lies?
>>
>>37923787
Any sort of hiring quota guarantees that incompetent people will get jobs that they do not deserve, as it prevents employers from hiring purely on merit. There is zero evidence that diversity quotas provide any benefits whatsoever. On the contrary, gender quotas for executive boards has been shown to be detrimental to company performance.
>>
>>37923787
>hire unqualified woman over qualified man because quotas
>it somehow makes the company better
Sure. It works so well for firefighters.
>>
>>37923916
>firefighters
Any job that can be replaced by a robot is a job filled with inferior males.
>>
>>37923963
>nuclear meltdown
>im hotspot areas radiation could kill you in a few seconds
>they send the robots in to clean up
Every time. Fucking robots stealing our work.
>>
File: 1493992510924.jpg (40KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493992510924.jpg
40KB, 297x297px
>>37923787
I guess that pic could be true for jobs involing next to 0 physical labour. But anything that requires you to lift, think or even show up all the time , you're probably better off hiring a man.
>>
>disregard
>point and laugh
It's the Independent, pick one
>>
I'd love to walk up to that stupid faggot and shoot him right in the fucking head.
>>
>>37923787
post the study, I'm to lazy to look through the bullshit article
>>
File: 1458709755431.jpg (33KB, 544x517px) Image search: [Google]
1458709755431.jpg
33KB, 544x517px
>>37924230
lets be real, any place that is going to have a nuclear meltdown isnt going to have invested the money into robots that are shielded from radiation(see Chernobyl/Fukishima) so people are getting fucked regardless.

Honestly I dont see how the fuck these futurist see an economy working in the future if robots take over everything. This is based on one thing, how the fuck are you going to convince a robot to buy a Ford? Obviously the response to this is some kind of communism but that has worked so well in the past we should really give it another go...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.