[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of doing a diet where I eat 1000 calories very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1491364921364.jpg (27KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
1491364921364.jpg
27KB, 501x386px
I'm thinking of doing a diet where I eat 1000 calories very other day, and fast the days in between? Would this work?
>>
why don't you try it instead of talking about it
>>
Why didn't I think of that?
>>
You would lose weight fast, and not die from it any time soon. If that's your definition of a diet working, then yes, it'd work.
>>
>>37923773
Just eat like a normal human being and increase your physical exercise each day. Significantly reducing how much you eat also reduces your metabolism as a biological survival mechanism, so going off the diet doesn't immediately fix your metabolism. "Losing weight fast" is a scam.
>>
i've lost like 17 kgs in 2 months (weekends were cheat days for me)
>>
binging of any sort is a bad idea
if you want to average 500cal/day, then eat 500cal/day. your metabolism can't adjust very well to having tons of food after a day or more of nothing
>>
>>37923773
Drink lots of water while you're doing it. Water will fill you up, but it really doesn't account for any caloric value.
>>
>>37923855
exercise really does not help as much as you'd think. If you want to lose weight, any exercise needs to be complemented with a drastic change in diet.
>>
>>37923857
Using this method?
>>
Godspeed you, future anorexic. I hope this terrible idea gives you a heart attack. Why don't you substitute alcohol for meals to speed up the process?
>>
>>37923773
go to /fit/ dumb ass. Why are you asking aspies for fitness advice?
>>
it would certainly work but it would be very grueling and difficult. i'd honestly just go 1000 calories a day, that way you can still burn 2 lbs a week
>>
If you eat less it will take a while before your body turns into reserve burning mode (the lard in your chub).If you make breaks beetwen eating your body will turn into starvation mode. It will try to preserve energy while making you sleepy and tired all the time and you wont lose much weight. Thats why you should eat atleast 1000kcal every day and do some exercises. Wake up do some simple streching and go for a walk (you dont have to run).Just sitting on your ass and not eating at all will slow your metabolism.
>>
File: 1478296464282.png (307KB, 924x856px) Image search: [Google]
1478296464282.png
307KB, 924x856px
>>37923773
>>37923855
>>37923861
>>37924774
>>37925070
>>37925287
You are all wrong. Fasting is best way to loose weight. Look up the science before replying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/power-comparison-fasting-vs-low-carb-fasting-26/
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/fed-fasted-state/
https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/fasting-and-autophagy-fasting-25/
>>
>>37923773
Just eat 1250-1500 calories a day. 2000 is the average rate for guys to maintain their weight.
>>
>>37923773
Thinking always works (unless you are a nog). If you decide to do it, you will lose up to 1.5kgs fat per week, but will probably break down one day and pig out.
>>
>>37925287
"starvation mode" does not exist for fat people. It's just myth propagated by normies who want to get even more skelly than they are.
>>
No, you need more calories than that or muscle will deteriorate. Average 1300-1600 a day minimum
>>
File: Macro-oxidation.jpg (44KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
Macro-oxidation.jpg
44KB, 640x446px
>>37925359
>>37925413
>>37925441
Stupid and wrong. Please see>>37925347
You dont know what youre talking about so stop posting.
>>
>>37925441
Calories can't compensate for muscle loss. Makes no sense at all.
You need to eat some protein, like skimmed curd cheese (30g high quality protein for less than 200kcal).
He can eat that on his 1000kcal days.
>>
Crash diets don't work in the long term since you end up binging more. You are better off eating 200-500 calories less than you TDEE and adding in some lifting and some light cardio. If you want to lose fat faster, HIIT is more effective for burning fat than LISS (e.g. running). The only way you burn more with LISS is by doing lots of it (eg marathon running) but yoy'd be at high risk of injury doing it.

Tl;dr--fitness and nutrition.
>>
>>37925474
>>37925481
Both wrong. See >>37925347
>>
>>37925481
Why do normies regurgitate this. Crash diets do not work in your normie magazines because people who do them are already normal weight or only slightly overweight. They literally go into starvation mode because they run at risk of becoming underweight.
But for us fatbots different rules apply. Of course you need to adjust your nutrition in the long term (after you reach somewhat normal weight), but to get rid of morbid obesity "fast" (it still takes a lot of time, but not forever like with an "adjusted nutrition at this point) it's a good way.
>>
>>37925531
Fatlogic at its finest right here folks. Go back to blaming genetics like I used to.
>>
>>37923861
Nah that's dumb, that's how humans used to live. Days where they'd feast after getting a kill, then days they don't eat at all.
>>
>>37923773
That's kind of harsh, just try eating "clean" food and fasting for 12-16 hours inbetween meals and try to measure your calories
>>
>>37925594
>le humans used their fingernails and corner teeth to hunt animals meme
Hunting was pretty much a non issue before humans were evolved enough for tools.
>>
>>37925531
>But for us fatbots different rules apply.
Look at who is suffering from chronic uniqueness.
>>
>>37925673
You don't starve if you have enough energy for 100 marathons strapped around your belly.
If anything all that can happen is that you run out of essential nutrients like unsaturated oils or protein, but there is no way you can compensate against this by eating "muh calories".
That's normie bs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.