[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinks he's a robot >is straight Really?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1498137647322.jpg (77KB, 544x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498137647322.jpg
77KB, 544x527px
>thinks he's a robot
>is straight
Really?
>>
>>37922219
>faggot surrounded by other desperate faggots
>honestly thinks he can consider himself a robot
Oh wait, I forgot it's supposed to be the epitome of humor to act gay LMAO !!
>>
breeders cannot and will never be robots, but they are too stupid to understand this. That is why they are breeders
>>
>women are told their not a robot because they can get sex whenever they want
>fags have the same ability and think they're robots
lol?
>>
>>37922264
you try to have sex anon, see how easy it is

>inb4 not gay
just try to go through the motions then
>>
Fags live in easy mode. I could get laid every week if I was gay. I could hop from bf to bf until I found one to settle for.

It's weird being a baby faced, thin but sort of athletic manlet. Every man wants to fuck you but women don't give you the time of day.
>>
>>37922260
This. Gays get 1/10th the dating pool and the who promiscuous faggot meme basically follows the 80/20 rule except it may be even worse.
>>
>>37922279
>waaah I'm attractive and people want to fuck me
>gay people cannot be robots because of this
>>
>>37922299
I guess ugly fags have it hard as well.
I'm only attractive to men, tho. I've had gay sex and it was gross but I still consider it cause it's so fucking easy to get. Fags hit on me left and right it's ridiculous.
>>
Getting laid is easier. But having a relationship with someone who doesn't cheat it is quite harder.
>>
I honestly don't know of any virgin homosexuals. It's incredibly easy to have sex when you're gay, most faggots are extremely promiscuous and obsessed with sex. Their whole identity revolves around getting fucked in the ass after all.
>>
>>37922285
Not true. I'm twinky faggot and girls are disgusted by me. Like they openly express their disgust for me. Meanwhile I've been hit on and groped by gays on numerous occasions. And my face is like a 5/10
>>
>be gay
>go to craiglist and have sex
gays cant be robots. Fuck off to >>>/lgbt/ AIDS shitter
>>
>>37922428
>tfw virgin and socially retarded
>>
Perhaps sex is easier to find for them if you're only interested in rutting standing up with a stranger you met from a phone app. If you're not a whore and want a healthy relationship I would imagine you'd be fucked.
>>
>>37922563
>fags
>healthy relationship
pick one
>>
>>37922598
Posting your face is against the rules you degenerate faggot
>>>/soc/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>37922598
>Im kinda a normie but whatev's im looking for attention

here's your attention. now go neck yourself, cunt.
>>
Neck myself? Sry I forgot this wasnt b. I usually switch between the two, how do I take off my pic? And im not gay XI
>>
Ok I figured it out o; These new rule kill meh. Trying to get rid of all the whores amirite. XP
>>
Am I still a robot if I'm bi?
>>
>>37922219
If anime looked like this all the time i'd respect it , fucking round shape roasties, fuck all of you feminoids pseudo males tohouloverfags with a burning stick and then lick it and choke in your burning vomit you fucking dickshits god fuck all of you
>>
>thinks he's a robot
>has seen actual real life tits
Really?
>>
>>37922264
best post ITT originally of course
>>
File: W77ya43.png (150KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
W77ya43.png
150KB, 500x364px
>>37922219
can asexuals be robots?
>>
>>37922219
where you belong >>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.