[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fat11.gif (23KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
fat11.gif
23KB, 846x744px
>mfw looking up the calories of food after eating it

Just got back from eating a big meal at Hungry Jacks (Burger King) and after all those calories I'm still fucking hungry. And then people tell me thin genes don't exist...
>>
How manu apples do you think it would take to satiate you?
>>
>>37922066
>and after all those calories I'm still fucking hungry.

You're a disgusting blob.
>>
wahhh im hungry
quit eating
>>
File: 1487542887286.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487542887286.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>tfw homebike is fuckin useless and boring
>>
>>37922178
you mean a stationary exercise bike right?
>>
>>37922066
Learn to cook, you stupid fag.
>>
>>37922066
Your hungry because you are fat.
>>
>>37922178
>homebike
Jesus christ desu
>>
>>37922066
Are you retarded?
Calories don't depend on the size of the meal, it's what it's made of.
You could eat a mean 3 times the size of your BK meal at 3 times less the calories.
Stop eating shit food
>>
>>37922066
Eat real food.
>I had a starch sponge soaked in corn syrup, why am I still hungry guys?
>>
>>37922066
You are still hungry because
1) you are fat. Your stomach is massively distended.
2) calories don't fill you up. Eat 3000cal of chocolate and you'd be hungry in an hour. Try to eat the same in red cabbage and you wouldn't even make it half way.
>>
That type of food is literally engineered not to fill you up. That way you come back quick for more. They've gradually made the drinks larger and food portions smaller for the same reason.

Start eating more fruit and vegetables and you'll be full quick. For breakfast have a bowl of a few spoonfuls of greek yogurt (whole, damnit, not the 2% or anything like that), a couple of peanut butter, and a fair amount of blueberries, strawberries, and a cut-up banana thrown in. You'll be full from that quick as fuck and it's unironically tasty and good for you.
>>
>>37924000
How do I fix that
>>
>>37922066
You're probably too used to eating until you fill way too full. You need to train your body to understand there's a point where you've had enough but are not completely full.
>>
>>37924040
>whole
Eat non fat dairy products and add a tablespoon of flax oil if you feel like it. At least it's not worthless fat then and gives you your Omegas.
Plus the nutty-fishy flavour of flax oil goes great with dairy.
>>
>>37922066

85 kg/187 lbs anon here

Why do I not lose weight when I am having a low calorie diet? Every day ai eat some shitty vegetables with the occasional meat product. Haven't eaten sugar products in months
wtf
>>
>>37922066
Then why did you go to Burger King to begin with?
Faggot.
>>
>>37922178
no shit, go to any other morbidly obese person's flat and you'll see they got the bike in there. Know who doesn't have bikes in their flats? Normies. Chads. People who exercise. Homebike's the ultimate symbol of the fat man's failure at life.

Start lifting instead. You're too fat for light cardio, and with shit you eat, it will never ever help you. But your mass does have potential for greatness. Just start lifting, it's the easiest way to acquire muscle, and muscle helps you burn more fat.
>>
>>37924214
what sort of veggies? And what sort of meat products? Do you exercise at all? Do you starve yourself? If you're starving yourself, you're just making your body go into panic mode and trying to store even more fat. Don't do that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.