[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a female online >You think she's very nice and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>Meet a female online
>You think she's very nice and different
>She says she's a lonely introvert with no friends
>Ends up she has a wide array of friends that are all male and consistently goes out with friends while ignoring you

Every time
>>
>Falling for the fembot meme

Welcome to r9k rookie
>>
>KHV
>date girl online
>really like her, into all the same stuff
>does the same shit as op
>"falls asleep" 5 seconds after I send a message
>every night
>>
Silly anon.

When will you realize that when a girl tells you "she has no friends" it's a lie or she is actively shunning people that want to be her friend because she feels as though people that are her friends need to put in ridiculous amounts of effort to gain the privilege of being her friend.
>>
>>37921933
>female
>actually no friends
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37921933
yeah, honestly there are a ton of "fembots" like this and they actively seek orbiters. At least the ones that reveal themselves, I'd say keep her as a literal friend and not some one to orbit and maybe she'd introduce you to some cool people but I doubt it.

Not surprised why so many robots hate these bitches
>>
>meet girl online
>says she has no friends and feels lonely
>says everybody ignores her
>sounds sad about it
>talk to her for a while
>realise why she has no friends, she is an incredibly annoying person to speak to
>uninteresting and stupid
>refuse to stop talking to her
>I'm not going to abandon her like everybody else did
>I know what being alone feels like
>she may be annoying, but she doesn't deserve to be hurt like that
>spend time talking to her every day for a couple of weeks
>doesn't reply to me one night
>discover she was at a party with friends
>apparently this is not uncommon

I want my time back I could have been playing video games
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.