[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please post your thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1498185699625.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498185699625.gif
2MB, 696x478px
What did they do to you, anon?
What could they possibly have done for you or to you?
>>
File: 1496776439817.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496776439817.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
thought my life was going to have a big change. thought I was becoming chad. But it all just backfired
>go to party for first time in a while, get really drunk
>some girl starts talking to me, going well and I end up in a bed eating her out and fingering her. most I have done with a girl.
> time passes, feeling good.
> all of a sudden the guy tells me to get the fuck out his house because apparently that was his little sisters bed we were in
> get told there was blood on the sheets and that I ate a girl out on her period.
> Was actually a different girl on her period that did shit with my friend after me
> Obviously I get the blame and now everybody thinks I licked a bloody pussy.

Just as I thought I was going to make it in life It all gets ruined by my asshole friends. fuck trying to be chad
>>
>>37922581
Nah, man. Your friends are pussies. If you chilled with cool people, they would think you were a badass for eating a girl out on her period AND doing it on that cuck's little sister's bed. You have my respect, anon.
>>
>>37922623
Thank's anon. I need friends like you
>>
>>37922581
It always seems to backfire. There has to be a rubberband karma system in place
>>
>>37923285
yep. as soon as we make an effort it all fucks up and we go back to square one
>>
I'm such a fuckup holy shit op holy shit holy shit I don't know how much more I can handle
What do I do? What can I do? What the fuck man what the FUCK is this?
>>
File: 1486679046058.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486679046058.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
I just want to be good at something
>>
>>37921706
I'm done getting burned by women
I just don't care anymore, I feel nothing
>>
>>37921706
"I just want to be good at something"
this right there, i just suck.
>>
>>37924189
Faggot
dOriginarioD
>>
i have zero motivation for anything and it hurts
>>
I still believe in unicorns. Cant let go thinking that there are undiscovered secrets in this world. I dont actually believe but if i stop i would kill myself.
>>
im thinking about what will happen when the unlink on the first july starts

https://youtu.be/F7uL0wOdPt8
>>
>>37924175
>I just want to be good at something

damn... relatable
>>
>>37921706
I think there's something seriously wrong with me.

>date girls
>they always say I'm the best they have 6'2, 8" cock, nice jawline, 160 lbs, smart and have a good voice.
>find little things I don't like and give them shit
>watch them cry and beg for me
>this turns me on and I fuck the shit out of them while they still cry
>next day feel good
>be nice to gf for about 2-3 weeks
>start it over again
>I've had about 6 gfs and I've done this constantly

why can't I be nice and or why can't I find a perfect good moral girl? I think its my ego and I might be a slight sociopath since I love fighting, I'm so good at it and watching them cry and beg is better than sex to me. I like seeing how far I can go like this one time I dated this Mexican girl and I said I was racist and she was like really mad at me for it and I told her I'm done and she begged for me back. Another was this white girl who I accused of cheating on me (even though I did). I know what I'm doing is bad but, its what makes me happy. Can I ever fix this?
>>
File: startrektooafraidtolive.jpg (54KB, 841x628px) Image search: [Google]
startrektooafraidtolive.jpg
54KB, 841x628px
tfw doing shit full-time retail job to facilitate renting a flat because as a virgin with no gf, no friends or real hobbies/interests it's the only thing I've 'achieved' in life.

Slaving away for jews so I can line some paki's pockets for the honour of living in his spare property.
>>
File: 1496503416685.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1496503416685.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>37922581
I was going to become a Chad too. About last year everything seemed fine. Then I realized. How lonely I was. My only excuse to stop being shy was to turn into the weird funny dude in class. Then I got rejected and I got depression. Sucks to be a failed Chad.
>>
>>37922581
A period only stops a sentence, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.