[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 116849a.jpg (10KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
116849a.jpg
10KB, 300x240px
We've all had problems robots. This thread is to commemorate and thank some anon who has helped us , who we wish could see just how much he's helped us, how glad we are. Even if it was a long while ago, still post. Maybe your leaf will drift to their doorstep one way or another, maybe it wont. they still deserve it. Post your story in greentext, post your message.

SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO THAT ONE ANON WHO, IN THAT FLEETING MOMENT, THAT ONE NIGHT, CHANGED YOUR LIFE, CARRIED YOUR FEEBLE BODY THROUGH THE BLINDING DARKNESS, AND BY THE TIME YOU FELT GOOD, HE HAD LEFT TO GO ON HIS JOURNEY. THANK THEM LIKE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE ANON. YOU KNOW THEY DESERVE IT.
ill start by thanking that one robot who helped me when I was stuck in a rut due to an issue with my friend and my crush. The moral uplift he gave me was so strong,It made me revive, and risen from my ashes I am now in the best moment of my life, the best I've ever felt. Thank you kind robot, by the name of wildfeelz or something like that. Our roads have parted, but in my heart, we haven't. Ill forever be grateful. May luck follow you.
>>
>>37921586
bumping while I write
>>
>>37921586
I'll like to thank those who saged and reported the cancer that is killing /r9k/ to make this place a quality board again.
>>
>>37921621
Oh id like to thank those too. Its on our backs to make this board great again too anon. Dont forget that.
>>
>>37921586
Id like to thank that guy who convinced me out of doing a huge mistake I would have regretted. I am still not safe on sharing my whole story,but I want you to know:
You saved my life.

Thank you, friend.
>>
>>37921586
Bumperini bumperoni
Thanks fellow anon for lifting my spirits when i was going full too soon
>>
>>37921814
what do you mean anon? having a rough time?
>>
>>37921586
oh im bumping for this non-shit-tier thread
>>
>>37921586
come on we need more people posting here; What about all those people posting because they felt they had hit rock bottom, and were helped up? dont you think a thank you is appropiate?
>>
I-Im sorry Aya please forgive I need you again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.