[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, I met this girl on Okcupid that I've been texting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 600x447px
Hey robots, I met this girl on Okcupid that I've been texting for like two days. She's out of town now, but we're gonna hang out and get drunk when she gets back. I think she's looking for a relationship and not a one night thing.

I told her I was going to a friends house tonight, and she told me to drunk text her if I get drunk because she "loves that shit". Why would she want me to do that?
>>
>>37919759
Maybe she wants to laugh at you. Or maybe she just wants you to show your dick.
>>
>>37919759
Send her a picture of your butthole.
>>
eh. this seems like she probably just wants you to get all sauced up and either decide to tell her how you feel about her, or show dick. depends on the girl.
>>
>>37919862
lol I don't feel anything towards her yet, I have a girlfriend (one that doesn't care if I have another)
>>
>>37919979
>I have a girlfriend (one that doesn't care if I have another)
Fuck off, Chad.
>>
>>37919979
if you dont have feelings for this girl then get soused and text her like she asked.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.