[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get that ''fuck it nothing matters''

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485883782405.png (5KB, 133x266px) Image search: [Google]
1485883782405.png
5KB, 133x266px
How do i get that ''fuck it nothing matters'' mentality and start socializing without being an anxious piece of shit?
>>
Give me some useful advice you fucking cunts.
>>
>>37919461
smoke more weed? that's p much the first step in not giving a shit about anything
>>
>>37919461
>implying you don't have that mentality right now, and that's why you are such a loser
>implying if you just cared about yourself, your life, and others u wouldn't be such a piece of shit
>>
>>37919730
yeah but don't smoke before you go out in public. it'll make you hyperaware of everything and ultra-anxious. to be honest, smoking weed only makes you not give a shit about what you actually need to do - it doesn't impact social skills very much
>>
>>37919635
if only there was a whole board dedicated to giving retards advice
>>
>>37919461
It depends what it stems from.

If it's just some normie anxiety, alcohol & benzos seem to do the trick.

If it comes directly from an inability to relate with most of your peers, then you're basically fucked and its never going to happen.
>>
File: 1462746960110.png (476KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462746960110.png
476KB, 650x600px
In my opinion, that mentality requires significant delusion, it is a base human desire for intimate relationships and contact.

As for the without anxiousness part, you either need to get confidence from something (a job you take pride in, not sure what else) or delude yourself into a farce of human (like some youtube personality or something)

Good luck
>>
>>37919730
weed makes it even worse.
>>37919790
what are you trying to say?
>>
watch cynical comedians for days, get into Kevin Smith
ignore that voice that says "they're laughing at me/they dont care what i have to say"
you do you, op
>>
>>37919461
drugs, doesnt really matter which specific one just take your pick and binge it until you're on permanent autopilot
>>
>>37919855
I'm saying you are a piece of shit and deserve your condition.
>>
Have existential crisis everyday for a few weeks. Try lsd or something to bring on the effect
>>
>>37919892
you don't know anything about me and say that, so judgemental and pathetic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.