[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k is absolute garbage nowadays. It's full of unironic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: bonobos.jpg (25KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
bonobos.jpg
25KB, 480x274px
r9k is absolute garbage nowadays. It's full of unironic incels that post about hating normies, complaining about women, or bitching about not getting laid. It's because they don't want to face reality that they're just autistic as shit. Normies/women aren't the problem, you are. If you just improved yourself you could fix everything. Instead you complain all day and refuse to suck it up and work hard to change. I was just like you, fat, no gf, virgin, and I browsed r9k back when it was god tier.
I started working out and eating healthy and got a qt3.14gf. I have a job that I love and dont want to kill myself anymore, it was that easy to cure my depression.
>>
>>37918813
the fact you're a tripfag AND chose that fucking cancerous name has completely made me disregard your shite opinion for the rest of time.

kill yourself
>>
>>37918869
you cared enough to reply to him, looks like it hit a little bit too close to home
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 224x225px
WAAAHAHAHHA ANON!!!! SMOKE weed every day you ninny!!! You fucking ninny muggins!!!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!!

The level of this bait is off the fucking charts!!!! Wahahahaha YOU FAGGIT!!! This is fucking incredible!!! This is now a sexual destruction thread!!!! Post images you jack off to.

Then smoke pot and jack off!!!!!!
>>
>>37918869
the fact you took the time out of your life to reply kinda gives me an idea on where you reside on the spectrum of autism
>>
File: hotgluegif.png (517KB, 575x861px) Image search: [Google]
hotgluegif.png
517KB, 575x861px
>>37918902
Welp, you heard it here first, loading a bowl, then unloading my load
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>37918910
Not that anon but considering I don't do much else it's not really wasting my day but just par for the course of using this board.
>I was just like you, fat, no gf, virgin
Literally only fucking problem there was fat and pretty much anyone can solve that. Probably bullshit anyway.
>>
>>37918990
I think the other anon was wasting his day by posting about disregarding the post
>>
>>37919046
If he posted that he probably doesn't have better shit to do or enjoys it, not really a waste for him.
>>
>>37918813
>r9k is absolute garbage nowadays. It's full of unironic incels that post about hating normies, complaining about women, or bitching about not getting laid.
> I was just like you, fat, no gf, virgin, and I browsed r9k back when it was god tier. I started working out and eating healthy and got a qt3.14gf.

Let's assume what you've written is sincere rather than a bit of provocation.

Has it occurred to you that the men you're castigating are younger than you are? That they're the same age as you were when you were that obese virgin who honestly believed he would go down to the dead unloved? They're frightened and justifiably so. Though few in number, wizards do exist. There are some who will never be kissed, never be desired. It's terrifying to realize that monsters exist; how much more so that one could rank among them?

True, few die as monsters rather than men. Yet youth is known for passion rather than wisdom. For them, the moment after noon is just as terrifying as the one before sunset. They intuit what awaits beneath the horizon and become wild, believing their time in the daylight world is drawing to a close.

The majority eventually realize the sun hasn't set even though its dipped a little lower in the sky. There's still light allotted to them. The reality of the wizard becomes nothing more than a hazy nightmare, something they've at long woken from.

It's understandable for a parent to be irritated by the toddler who rouses them from their sleep because it's terrified of the ghoul beneath the bed. After all, monsters don't exist. Yet, parents should probably bear in mind there was a time, long ago though it may have been, that they lived in the same haunted world as the shrieking child.

You consider the boogeyman silly now, but you didn't when you were the infant who felt its breath upon your cheek and its teeth against your throat.
>>
File: file.png (100KB, 965x144px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
100KB, 965x144px
goodbye, swagmaster tyrone
>>
>>37920485
Good to see you're still around, Witchy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.