[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>conquer Egypt >you're a filthy overweight, Macedonian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0808.jpg (369KB, 1079x1619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
369KB, 1079x1619px
>conquer Egypt
>you're a filthy overweight, Macedonian NEET-tier armor shiner
>you somehow get caught up with an execution squad
>make your way through bloodied halls and rooms
>screaming and raping going on all around
>pass by a door that nobody notices is still closed
>open it

>see pic related
>she desperately falls to your feet
>"I-I've always wanted to meet the man who'd singlehandedly conquer m-my husbands kingdom"
>"please, if you spare me I will become your eternal cumslave lest the n-next man contests me!"

>out of the corner of your eye, you Chaddus Thunderuscok'niss striding down the hall towards your room
>his cock is flopping hungrily, tip edges in blood from the hymen of lolis
>the door refuses to close shut

wat do
>>
>>37913328
That's a tranny btw
>>
>>37913355
Good, then Chad will stay away and I can actually get an erection.
>>
>>37913355
nonsummerjack, a female(XX) cosplayer

https://twitter.com/monhannoero
>>
>>37913398
>nonsummerjack being a female
Yeah sure
>>
>>37913449
plz go drink bleach
>>
>>37913398
>female(XX)
disgusting
>>
>>37913328
Judging by how you named Chad I assume I'm a soldier of the Roman Empire so not understanding a word of what she says I rape her before separating her head from the rest of her body.
>>
>>37913328
suck off Chaddus
>>
>>37913328
claim Alexander himself rewarded you this concubine for going above and beyond your role as a shield shiner.

He will want to verify and in that time you make an escape into a a mud hut on the outskirts on the city

of course this is just going to end with you getting captured and tortured to death in the most horrible fashions for treason but at least you'll get some prime annubis tang
>>
>>37913449
>post op
>masculine vagina
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.