[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn go backpacking with a qt >ywn get laid in a tent 50

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: yama_0.jpg (173KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
yama_0.jpg
173KB, 400x564px
>ywn go backpacking with a qt
>ywn get laid in a tent 50 miles away from civilization
>ywn cuddle and be sore in bed together after a long trip
>>
>>37913248
These are all easily attainable goals unless you are disabled.
All you have to do is leave your fucking basement
>>
File: msjszr062dux.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
msjszr062dux.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>you're right, but at least I can do it alone
>>
>>37913508
duuude :p go outside bruh xD just go outside so simple :) Here's your reply you fucking moron. :3
>>
>>37913508
Normie advice. Just fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_1448.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>37913248
>be me 23 yo
>khv at full speed
>hiking is my only pleasure left
>finally left the basement
>found good IT job
>joined social life
>found a gf
>first time in love, crazy about her
>almost 8 months dating
>finally decide to share with her what I hold dearest to my heart; hiking
>invite her for a three day walk (3x20km)
>select very scenic and casual walk in a secluded areas
>tfw she start complaining after one our
>anon my legs hurt do something
>anon I'm sweaty do something
>anon I won't eat this, it's disgusting (just baked beans in tomato)
>anon floor is hard
>anon this is no fun
>anon there is no reception
>anon its cold
>anon, go away I'm not in the mood for cuddling
>anon there is a bug, do something
>return home, make myself distant and cold
>anon, we need to break up
>whatasurprise.jpg
>she goes and tell I was shitty bf and almost get her killed
>return to the basement
>at least I still have a good job

pic semi related
>>
>>37913541
>>37913577
So predictable.
Enjoy wasting your life. Only fantacising what could have been instead of actually doing it
>>
>>37913601
haha you fuckin idiot
>>
>>37913248
>be sore after a long trip

You americans really are bottom of the barrel these days.
>>
>>37913620
hahaha fuckin idiot
>>
>>37913601
WTF dude why would you bring a first time hiker and FUCKING GASH on a 3 day hike?

Why not start out with a baby hike?
>>
>>37913601
Nah dude fuck her, keep hiking, it truly is a gift from god, I dont want to sound like a normie but if you already found a girlfriend you can do it again, this time she will eventually like hiking aswell. Whatever the fuck you do dont go back to living the basement life, it is unhealthy and depressing, instead enjoy nature and her gifts.

Ps: >tfw living in belgium, there are no good places to hike here
>>
>>37913736
She said she was fine with it, and that she used to hike with family when she was younger, not to mention she didn't seem to complain sleeping in a tent when we went to the festival. But there she had alcohol, music, phone with Internet and other people.

20 km which is like 12 miles, should be nothing to nonfats, especially if you take it over 10 hours of walking, resting.

I'm 27 now, and still in the basement.
>>
>>37913822

Did you do 3 day removed from tech 60k hike for your first hike? People that tree this hard at people not sharing their hobbies are retarded. You know you could have kept her and your hobby? I mean you did it for 8 months before you went fullretard.
>>
>risk the humiliation of your girlfriend being raped, possibly killed by some lunatic on the trail.

No thanks.
>>
>>37914081

What third world shithole are you in where this is a legit concern?
>>
>>37914101
Literally anywhere in the world with a handful of exceptions.

It's a tiny risk but not worth it. "You're in the club....." maymays trigger me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.