[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls care about acid attacks? looks doesnt matter, be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: zhTGenb.jpg (130KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
zhTGenb.jpg
130KB, 620x350px
why do girls care about acid attacks?

looks doesnt matter, be funny, be confident and take a shower!
>>
>>37913003
Holy shit seals are fucking vicious.
>>
>>37913003
This is a very good point.
If looks really dont matter, then why should your hideous face after an acid attack be a problem?
>>
Looks do matter for women though. They literally have nothing else to offer.
>>
>>37913003
Girl on the right has a better personality desu.
>>
It probabIy hurts quite a lot.
>>
>>37913072
>It probabIy hurts quite a lot.
She's a big girl.
>>
>>37913003
Are you comparing being ugly with being actually disfigured?
>>
>>37913003
>Getting that close to a wild anymal.
No sympathy for retards.
>>
File: SPRAYED13.jpg (121KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
SPRAYED13.jpg
121KB, 650x432px
>>37913040
This man is correct, which is why it's so funny when you take it away from them.
>>
File: 1496439071573.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496439071573.gif
2MB, 240x240px
Bad sight in one eye, forever blind in the other

nose fucking burned off your face in screaming pain, has to be reconstructed totally in several operations to stretch skin each of which hurt

fucks your skin up, you can never go out in the sun again

yeah why

do you have any idea how much it would hurt to have your face burned off with acid or how much it would suck to be legally blind forever?
>>
>>37913133
Ugly betas probably still get less attention from the opposite sex than this woman after disfigurement.
>>
>>37913210
Haha, look at that fucking shirt pocket!
>>
>>37913035
I'll assume looks dont matter
>acid hurts and we dont want people hurting other people
>she probably has medical problems now

Thank god it wasnt hydrofluoric acid though
That shit is bad news, even in a lab-setting
>>
>>37913035
I like how once a pretty girls looks have been brought down to our level it's the end of the world for them meanwhile we live the life of the damned from birth.
>>
>>37913003
If your face barely passes as acceptable you should be afraid of some crazy person trying to destroy it.
>>
>>37913035
Good point I hope some one throws acid in your face. This is the world you wish for.
>>
>>37913113
They merely adopted the ugly, we were born in it
>>
>>37913211
Yeah but when they are interviewed only thing they talk about is feeling weird and how to fit in society, no mention of the pain
>>
>>37913383
being disfigured is worse than merely ugly anon
>>
>>37913003
It's not only about the aesthetics, they develop a permanent pain around the affected skin.
>>
>>37913394
>Implying I don't feel disfigured
>Implying there is a difference
>>
>>37913411
There is a huge fucking difference between being steve buccimmi and some freak with melted skin and missing eyes

you are retarded if you don't see that
>>
>>37913356
Im not a vain roastie so that's never going to happen.
Besides im already ugly you stupid roastie
>>
If you think people are vain for not wanting their faces melted off by acid, you've got some very deep issues. First off, it's one thing to be ugly, it's another thing entirely to be deformed. Children do not cry when they see someone ugly but if your face is melted, youre fucking scary and they might even scream.
People never shun the ugly, even the grossest looking motherfucker still has a normal life. They do however shun the deformed and hideous. (whether it be from birth defects or injuries) Subconsciously people are less sympathetic to you because you don't appear human anymore.
>>
>>37913566
Where is the imaginary, arbitrary line at which "Ugliness" becomes "defect"?
>>
>>37913633
>Where is the imaginary, arbitrary line at which "Ugliness" becomes "defect"?

I don't know faggot somewhere before you nose and eye is burned off your face with chemicals
>>
>>37913566
>Children do not cry when they see someone ugly
>People never shun the ugly, even the grossest looking motherfucker still has a normal life

but roastie, just be confident and be yourself XD
>>
>>37913040
>>37913210
Y'all got some issues man
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.