[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's for dinner robots 06/23

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-02-05_13.55.58.jpg (1MB, 1738x1272px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-05_13.55.58.jpg
1MB, 1738x1272px
What's for dinner robots 06/23
>>
>>37912988
Did you throw up on your food again you disgusting slob?
>>
>>37912988
What the fuck man you need to post everyday you have been slacking, good to see you alive though and GO with summer heat M8
>>
>>37912988
Bro you must be fat as fuck
>>
>>37912988
Looks good as fuck senpai where are the tortillas?
>>
That's a fucking lot of food. What's in the Mexican bag Anon?
>>
>>37912988
No sour cream? No 4loko christ you fat sack of shit
>>
>>37913087
Salsa and veggies
>>
>>37913099
>Sour cream
Disgusting
>4loko
Are you 12?
>>
>>37913087
Mexican fish meatballs and fried jalapenos wrapped in bacon
>>
im suffering. today and maybe yesterday ive been going through severe depression and feelings of hopelessness. i dont know why, usually even as a kissless virgin in my mid 20's i dont feel depressed

i think it has something to do with some anti-parasite stuff ive been taking and the die-off effects maybe. i dont know

in terms of food yesterday and late today i will eat beans and rice as thats the only food i have left until my next bux payment. yes normies, some of us are genuinely broken human beings who cannot function in the outside world

sorry for blogposting lol it just kinda comes out

>>37912988
looks delicious op, im slightly envious. my only concern is about your weight. i highly recommend taking t3+clen if you are fat, it helps burn fat very effectively and you dont need to kill yourself doing any exercises
>>
File: 1200px-Kung-pao-shanghai[1].jpg (134KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Kung-pao-shanghai[1].jpg
134KB, 1200x798px
Kung Pao!
>>
>>37912988
You must be one fat bag of lard have fun protecting ya virginity cuck
>>
Yo what dat meat famalam?
>>
>>37913045
Hes a huge fat pos
>>
>>37912988
Do you always buy food instead of cooking?
>>
>>37913213

No, I've been reducing it and buying broiled chicken
>>
>>37913213
i used to do this all the time. hes probably just bad at cooking and doesnt care about anything, food just tastes great and provides some genuine pleasure in his life

i stopped doing it though because i saved a lot of money cooking my own food, of which i used to pay off my debts and buy important things, etc

now i just try to blow all my money the second i get it, that way i dont even have the opportunity to spend 18$ on pizza or mickies or some delicious heart attack inducing garbage
>>
>>37913260
>i stopped doing it though because i saved a lot of money cooking my own food, of which i used to pay off my debts and buy important

How much were you eating? It's only $70-80 a week for me, I'd save $20-30 if I cooked
>>
>>37913288
70$ a week = 10$ a day

thats like ONE meal. i usually eat more than that

on average id spend like 12 to 14$ a day on junk food. when i buy food i spend 100-150$ a month. that averages out to 3.5$ a day to 5$ a day

a significant amount that stacks up over time

not to mention the food is "healthier", its not as tasty. nothing is as good as tasty as junkfood. papa johns pizza is goat
>>
>>37913260
Guys be careful chineese people use ball sweat and mexican people use arm pit sweat to cook food sometimes. It's not great as it seems! I swear, i have seen it first hand of some asian co worker that actually spilled some sweat on some oil and noodles
>>
Damn it man I gotta know what that meat is
>>
>>37913402

Yeah , I breakfast and dinner. That's it. My breakfast is usually oatmeal with a banana and apple or .
>>
Nothing. I ate myself sick yesterday, so I'm punishing myself with a water fast.
>>
>have an assortment of tempura fried vegetables, white rice, mongol chicken and edamame
>have to go in and wagecuck tonight for some kid who had something better to do than his shift

at least it'll taste better after a painful ~6 hours
>>
File: IMG_1881.png (103KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.png
103KB, 750x1334px
Tonight I will be enjoying a bottle of white wine with some chinky Chinese chicken takeout from a local Asian restaurant, its expensive stuff but I love it, so fucking delicious.

Usually my dinner is either nothing or some scrambled eggs and maybe a protein shake if I did some lifts that evening. Been working on losing weight since February, pic related.

I will post a pic of the chicken if this thread is still up when I get home (2hrs or less from now)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.