[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>early 30s >male >own a house, two cars, steady job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1485888823163.jpg (295KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1485888823163.jpg
295KB, 884x902px
>early 30s
>male
>own a house, two cars, steady job
>just average looking
>single for almost a decade

does it ever get better or should I just end it now?
>>
>anime girl

Yes, just end it.
>>
>>37911449
Prob should I'm in the same boat as you but married with kids and retired
>>
>>37911449
Why not go on Grindr and get some ass?
>>
>>37911455
>anime image bored
no you
>>
>>37911449
You can always start HRT AND transition
>>
>>37911449
definitely. kill yourself.
>>
>>37911530

becoming a trap is a meme. also I don't have the build for it.

>>37911488

not into dudes.
>>
>>37911449
Theres more to life than getting laid man.
>>
>>37911449
late 20s never worked a single hour, don't own anything and nothing will change.
>>
>>37911449
Why do you have 2 cars?
>>
>>37911449
>early 30s
>single for almost a decade
This is not the board for you.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't make marriage/love/girlfirend the point of my life?
I don't like people, I prefer to stay on my own
>>
>>37911853

a car for the summer and a 4 wheel drive for the winter
>>
>>37911468
>retired early 30's
>hangs out on r9k
>>
What's wrong with you? Being a single male in your 30s is the best time of your life. You have enough income to do what the fuck you want and dating girls both younger and your age is easy.

That is, provided you're not a NEET.
>>
>>37911468

>married
>kids
>retired
>on /r9k/

I don't believe a word of what you say.
>>
>>37911449

It gets better when you grow up and stop basing your ability to be happy on whether or not you have a woman attached to your hip.

>early 30s

Never mind, you're obviously never going to grow up.
>>
>>37911911
We all walk alone my robot friend.
Some just walk alone. While others find someone to walk the road alone together.
>>
>>37912101
mmhh.. together means nothing to me, other people can always go away whenever they want
>>
>>37911449
>own a house
You should be happy. I doubt I can even afford a crappy little apartment by the time I'm in my early 30s.
>>
>>37911449
you sound like me senpai unfortunately there is no hope for us unless you have a social circle or witty personality

UNLESS
you want to settle for a used up single mom roastie and raise chads kid
>>
>>37911449
Depends, do you jerk off to cartoons?
>>
>>37911449
time to adopt a child.
it seems you have all the characteristics that will qualify you for adoption
>>
>>37911449
its a joke right? youre single cuz youre out there crushing it right? good for you man.
>>
Enlist. I did, and tho I'm not a prime, I don't know if I allowed to even consider myself a robot anymore. I know it's a lot of shot to put up with but hey, even if it doesn't get better, at least you can look back on it with pride, even if it's the only good thing you feel you did.
>>
>>37914957
this.
I bet you feel your parental instincts awakening
>>
>late 20s.
>own apartment I bought in cash.
>own car.
>make 70k a year after tax and rent.
>currently saving up for a house.
>live with Parents so save 90% of income.
>tall, blonde hair blue eyes.
>dress nicely.

Yet I'm still a dateless KHV. It's not fair. Literal sub 80 Iq niggers have gfs. I've asked out 8 different girls in my life and all rejected me.
>>
File: white trap blacked.gif (2MB, 336x208px) Image search: [Google]
white trap blacked.gif
2MB, 336x208px
>>37915462
you're a male girl
>>
File: fashy_statue3.jpg (38KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
fashy_statue3.jpg
38KB, 500x353px
Strive ti better yourself. Nietzsche was right, life is suffering and pain, but that is what molds us into better people. Existence is a struggle, and you must fight on, find a cause you believe in and give it everything you have, better yourself any way you can. And once you've done that, if you're still unhappy, you have my permission to die.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.