[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you go through the whole video looking at her eyes? you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (496KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496KB, 1136x640px
Can you go through the whole video looking at her eyes?
youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
I lasted a minute before looking at her lips.
>>
>practicing eye-contact with some video of a non-threatening person, at home

This won't do
>>
>>37911274
Failed Normie here, I once had long eye contact with a really hot girl who smoked weed before and she said to me the longer she looks in my eyes the more sad she becomes.

"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"

I really like this quote
>>
>>37911274
I'm so damn pathetic, i just masturbated
>>
I love videos like those. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n16qQhL5qOY
>>
File: 6.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>37911274
I couldn't even last 4 seconds without looking away fuck
>>
>>37911274
Keeping eye contact at all times is creepy as fuck

Keep contact for 10-20 seconds, quickly glance away, then initiate eye contact again.
>>
>>37911274

Goddammit why are women made to be so cute? what in the hell man
>>
you don't want to train yourself to stare into peoples eyes. that's uncanny. it's normal for a person's gaze to move to other things and return to make contact periodically and for a little while. Making an effort to never avert your gaze is going to come off as really creepy.
>>
>>37911274
Im not autistic, so this is just fucking boring. Its not like Im experiencing some type of connection. I cant even smell her pheromones. This videos is shit.
>>
>>37911274
she's so beautiful that it makes me sad

>a female will never look at you and smile like that

i hate this world
>>
>>37911274
Lasted a minute then I started to think about how cute she was and got sad because no girl like that would ever look at me that way
>>
>>37911425
dude, me too.

she was looking at me in some kind of way. it made me horny.
>>
>>37911274

I always end up looking at just one eye, how do you look at both of them without going out of focus?
>>
>>37912668
i think you're only supposed to look at one at a time.. look up the triangle technique.
>>
>>37912668

I just choose one eye to look at, usually their right, and maintain contact while occasionally glancing away.
>>
>>37911274
>Can you go through the whole video looking at her eyes?
I can go through the whole video looking at her eyes without blinking. Holding eye-contact is child's play, not doing it too much is the tricky part.
>>
She looks like a dumb whore, I'm not watching that.
>>
>>37911274
This made me really angry for some reason.
>>
i can keep eye contact, i just break it because watching this girl's face doing next to nothing is boring
>>
This is a dumb example of practicing.

If it's for a job interview you're going to be talking back and forth, making eye contact in a conversation is much easier then just staring at each other intently silently.
>>
>>37911274
you stole my thread idea senpai
>>
>>37911274
Drunk normie here, started laughing after about ten seconds. This shit ain't real, if you look someone you don't know in the eyes, you just smile and say hi, if you know the person, you can stare at each other as long as you want. Then again, it depends on the person and your relationship.
This shit is just awkward as fuck, the bitch is making dumb faces, like, what the fuck you dumb cunt?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.