[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live in a huge neon lit city >ywn have cyber augs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1464481764022.jpg (1MB, 2643x1487px) Image search: [Google]
1464481764022.jpg
1MB, 2643x1487px
>ywn live in a huge neon lit city
>ywn have cyber augs
>ywn hack into a megacorp
>ywn have an android waifu
>ywn have life like vr
>ywn hang out with your cyborg bros cruising through the city and taking cyber drugs
>>
File: 1497997944252.png (928KB, 482x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497997944252.png
928KB, 482x750px
I wish cyberpunk would come back. Vaporwave hits close to the feels it gives me.
>>
File: ANGERY.png (401KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.png
401KB, 900x900px
>>37908759
It won't unfortunately. It was ruined by normies. Anytime they find out about anything they push it everywhere and ruin it, then when it's old and dried up they throw it away like a used cum sock.

They did it with Pepe, they did it with Synthwave, they did it with Cyberpunk, they did it with Vaporwave, they did it with Lo-Fi Hip hop.

Nothing good will be safe from normies.
>>
>>37908938
Relevant video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGqhEVr7lk
>>
>you will never live in neo-tokyo
>you will never explore an illegal virtual reality cyber-space
>you will never have your eyes augmented to feed you real time data
>>
File: 1497994675066.png (748KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497994675066.png
748KB, 500x750px
>>37908962
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST stop with the EARRAPE! It's not funny anymore, it's just fucking painful to deal with. This guy is just doing the same shit as Behind The Meme but on a smaller scale. Kids on iFunny reee about normies because they find shit like this and want to be the "cool kids".

>>37909486
I can't remember the term for having nostalgia about something you weren't alive to experienced. I learned about Shadowrun from Counter Monkey and that kicked that off my love for retro-futurism and the early internet age.

I'm a '98 kid, so I'm not a real '90s kid, but a lot of the '90s culture carried on while I was a young kid as re-runs on tv and especially at the county library. It's such a weird feeling to be nostalgic about a lot of pre 9/11 American culture without having a strong chain of memory to my limited experience of it.

That being said the appeal of cyberpunk and retro-futurism should be pretty understandable.
>>
God I really want augs.
>>
>>37910363
I want augmented self-confidence
>>
The problem is that we already live in a dystopian future.
It's just not the one any of us wanted.

>>37910319

>Counter Monkey

I miss Spoony. April was the worst thing for him.
>>
>>37911222
I completely agree. I miss my boy.
>>
>>37911327

>at one point his Patreon was over $5k per month
>hasn't posted anything on his Patreon or website since November 2016

Honestly he was one of the best on TGWTG, until the tranny got him fired.
>>
>tfw there are no good new cyberpunk books being written anymore
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.