[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never experience this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: tmg-article_tall.jpg (42KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_tall.jpg
42KB, 640x960px
>you will never be at a concert with a circle of friends
>you will never be muscular 6'3" dude
>you will never have giggly qts begging to sit on your shoulders to get a better view
>you will never feel her smooth, soft thighs against your neck
>You will never have the knowledge that her vagina is just a few inches away from your face
>you will never have her idly running her fingers through you hair as she watches the show

i just want to fucking end it all, girls in my university can't even make eye contact with me.

My adult life is over before it even started.
>>
I will never attend a shitty Of Monsters and Men concert with ugly fake hipster roasties?
>>
>>37908027
The music genre of the concert doesn't really matter to me, it's just that human beings with XX chromosomes congregate there.
>>
File: 1360595468847.jpg (67KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
1360595468847.jpg
67KB, 606x496px
>be loner
>attempt a hobby group for every interest i have
>best ratio is 4M:1F
>girls range from below average to ugly and are constantly being hit on so i rather not bother them and contribute to the problem
>look into hobby groups that actually have girls in them
>every hobby majority female either costs a bit of money or may as well be torture
>>
>going to a concert for socializing and not for the music
>having no regard for the concert goers behind you
>putting a sweaty concert vag on your neck

You suck, OP
>>
>>37907952
you are right about everything but going to a concert with a circle of friends. and I'm 6'2". the rest doesn't happen at random.
>>
File: Part3Jason.jpg (33KB, 640x279px) Image search: [Google]
Part3Jason.jpg
33KB, 640x279px
I kind of am, actually. I'm just a very, very ugly one. I'd make a good slasher villain, though.
>>
>>37907952
>you will never be at a concert with a circle of friends

Yes, because I hate concerts.

I make 6'3" look short.

>you will never have giggly qts begging to sit on your shoulders to get a better view
>you will never feel her smooth, soft thighs against your neck
>You will never have the knowledge that her vagina is just a few inches away from your face
>you will never have her idly running her fingers through you hair as she watches the show

You're right, because my back and spine are fucked.
>>
>>37907952
Well actually i had all of this, why would yo
OH BOI IT'S R9K
Anyways if you are over 23 your chances are becoming less and less everyday.
Feels good that i did my stuff at the age i should have. Now i relax, let my social skills do the talking and i fuck girls without being a needy desperate like you guys.
Also nice "beta uprising" stories here...it really takes a lot of imagination
C ya "nice guys"
>>
>>37907952
Those that live that lifestyle are a bunch of mindless, low intelligence normies. You don't belong there either way and you know it. So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37910314
>browsing r9k
>look at mu social skills fags
Yeah fuck off bro
>>
>>37910366
>implying its a lifestyle instead of a normal phase of personal development
You envy them so much and that's it.
Oh also being socially smart and extroverted is a clear sign of intelligence. Having a high IQ after a math test means jackshit in real life.
>>
>>37910436
You use your free time to get depressed in here.
I use some of mine having fun trolling people who are clearly mindfucked by this board and that have no idea about real life
:')
>>
>>37910485
whatever. bottom line is you waste your time here same as we do, that fact alone means you have no life.
>>
>>37907952
Why do you guys get so upset about this stuff just go up to them and start talking its really that easy
>>
>>37910596
talk about what? my mind goes blank, and if I do manage to say something, it's some sperg, autistic shit that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>37910529
>both go to 4chan
>one fucks girls, has friends and a cool job
>other one is a sadfag that has nothing in his life but this board and some escapism

we are TOTALLY the same anon, cos we spend time on the internet right? ahaah good bye
>>
>>37910646
it's clearly obvious that someone that
> fucks girls, has friends and a cool job
wouldn't even be here, much less know about this place. fuck off larpfag.
>>
stop being sadfags and get a life, start lifting,stop posting on r9k it's that simple
>>
>>37907952
Why the fuck do robots constantly complain about not being muscular? Like how fucking retarded can you be? It's one of the very few things that you DO have control over. Just go lift, what the fuck.
>>
chad thundercock status can be finally achieved by a r9k virgin (you) if you stop posting on r9k and spend that time working out and getting a job
>>
>>37910640
about the band or the concert itself obviously done it a couple of times just to talk to random people and practice holding a conversation with girls
>>
Bet that guy's neck is slimy. That doesn't sound pleasant at all.
>>
>>37910701
>>37910723
>>37910730
>>37910808
Doesn't work if you're short ( I'm 5'8")
>>37910884
To someone with no experience with women, I imagine all of their bodily secretions must be nectar.
>>
>>37911314
i hope you know that's a load of shit
anybody can lift, assuming they have the mental capacity to understand proper form
>>
>>37910640
>be me at concert a few years back
>it's raining, so I go into one of the tents
>notice a cutie standing there
>say something like "can you believe this weather we are having?"
>immediately walks out of the tent
Fuck you
>>
>>37907952
Yes i did. Im a muscular 6'4 dude who had this, had. Shit we went skinny dipping and she got on my shoulders.

It does feel good men.
>>
>>37911402
I'm sure I can get a ripped body, but muscular manlets are not any more physically attractive than skinnyfat manlets.
>>
>>37910676
>mad that someone who knows r9k is living a decent life.

Maybe some of the people here can get an epiphany. Maybe opening their eyes, going out, forcing themselves to speak louder and being more assertive. Getting in touch with the real world.
I do what i have to do, and still i lurk here from time to time, just for the lulz and to remember myself how stupid this whole thing is. Im too smart to get manipulated by reading fake stories and sad-threads
Maybe you are all just mentally weak, idk.
>>37910730
This
>>37910723
THIS
>>
>>37908307
>hobby groups
>>
>>37908307
"HOBBY GROUPS" are for weird fucks.
You either get to do some sports or do the cringey women groups.
You have no other choice. Stop crying now faggot and do something
no pain no gain
>>
>>37907952
Why don't you get fit then instead of bitching and not doing anything
>>
>>37911742
what if you're fit, but you're too much of an autist to make normal conversation?

It seems the easiest, and simplest thing in the world on paper, just making small talk, but I just clam up and don't know what to say, I end up seeming very awkward and strange.
>>
>>37907952
Actually, I have experienced this, except I was on a guy's shoulders.
>>
>>37907952
at least i have 6'3 hair and muscular the other things are overrated anyway
>>
>>37911528
kek you should laugh that shit off sure you get a few cunts but most are friendly
>>
>>37911801
you are yoo anxious.
Also, you need to speak to more people, and you will get better at making connection.
And when you will be more confident, you will realize that a moment of silence is not ankward. It's normal.
I believe in u anon
>>
>>37910314
Out out out out reeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.