[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is a law of nature within almost any animal on this planet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1377737023001.jpg (90KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
1377737023001.jpg
90KB, 500x668px
It is a law of nature within almost any animal on this planet that the female choses while the male has to do its best to convince the female.

This also applies to humans.

It is not the womans fault that she chooses a Handsome Chad with a nice and caring personality over some beta male who sits in his basement all day masturbating to anime.

If you are ugly, try to convince with other personality traits or lower your standarts.

And for God's sake, stop blaming women for being single. Its entirely your fault.
>>
>>37907541
Yeah Its my fault because I'm too picky but I'd rather be miserable than be stuck with a woman whose only redeeming quality is that they have a vagina.
>>
>>37907541

Tru. Penisu
>>
>>37907589

nothing wrong with being picky, you just shouldn't complain then.
>>
>>37907541
>women are the selectors
>but they're not too blame
Nigga wut
>>
>>37907541
In my experience convincing women isn't a real thing. They either are physically attracted to you or they're not.
>>
>>37907643
how do i convince a big titted whore to be my gf?
>>
>>37907658
Be the kind of man she likes.
>>
>>37907619
I aint complaining, you're the one complaining nerd.
>>
File: 1497481988816.webm (617KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497481988816.webm
617KB, 768x432px
>>37907643
They are attracted to physique, or status/power, or certain personality traits (dark triad).

Some men can have any woman they want without trying, others have to crawl and beg for attention by constant convincing and adulation.
>>
File: 1492471127852.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492471127852.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>37907541
>And for God's sake, stop blaming women for being single. Its entirely your fault.
You seem to have the wrong idea so let me correct a few things for you.

The idiots blaming women for being single are faggots, we here are talking about women being entitled, a totally different concept.

Yes, she is free to go with Chad. Yes, she is free to pick the richest guy she can find. Yes, she is free to make fun of ugly guys, but shouldn't be surprised if she gets punched in the face as a result. We don't really care.
What we care about is when they fail at catching a Chad or have to face consequences of their actions, they just start to blame us, average guys, for all of their problems in the world.

It's supposedly our fault that they can't find a job.
It's supposedly our fault that they are too stupid to walk down the wrong alley to get raped.
It's supposedly our fault if Chad would rather eat young pussies than old hags.
It's supposedly our duty to raise the Chad spawns with our money.

And despite all the shit they do, they still claim to be the oppressed sex. Just look at your own picture OP. This woman is so oppressed that she can take a selfie of herself, showing how strong and independent she is with her clearly visible cleavage. But it's also going to be our fault if she gets sexualized because of it.
>>
>>37907658
That's some quantum electrodynamics I can't cover in one post. Best I can tell you is just work out, shower, and be active. Even then her attraction to you is completely probabilistic, and it may never come to fruition in your reality. Good luck brother.
>>
>>37907706
Fuck Tyler, and fuck my birthday.
>>
>>37907638

>a company hires Person B instead of Person A
>its the companies fault that Person A didnt get the job
>>
>>37907718

>It's supposedly our fault that they can't find a job.
>It's supposedly our fault that they are too stupid to walk down the wrong alley to get raped.
>It's supposedly our fault if Chad would rather eat young pussies than old hags.
It's supposedly our duty to raise the Chad spawns with our money.

The fact that you think more than 0,1 % of women actually think like this shows how delusional you are.

Go out and talk to some real women. You will learn that most of them are actually just people like you who can actually accept that some things are also their own fault.
>>
This website combined with online dating sites has made me start to hate women.
I'm starting to see that %99.9 of women care only about looks and social status and that there's no hope for me even though I'm average looking.

Where do I go grocery m here?
>>
>>37907918

This. Spend all your time on the internet and you lose touch with reality.
>>
>>37907541
>nice and caring personality

they want to send nudes to chad and have his 20cm cock in their pussy
>>
File: 14444428.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
14444428.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>>37907541

>Females choses
>implying animals out there having consensual sex

Rape is the law of nature you dumb sheep bitch.
>>
>>37907706

Delete that man. I can't look at it. FUCK
>>
>>37908802
>choosing the most alpha over the betas
>rape
>>
>>37907541
Having a bad personality is just as out of your control as being ugly. Wish people would stop pretending otherwise
>>
>>37909403
How so? You could choose to not go out of your way to be an asshole to everyone.
>>
>>37909403
Lol I remember that chad with a shitty personality that had all the girls on his feet. School days were awesome
>>
>>37909416
Of course you can. The choice to become a good person is there but things like charisma, a good sense of humour, likeability etc just aren't possible to achieve for some people. At best you'll come across as inoffensive but bland. Who knows though ey? I'm probably just biased because I've failed to achieve this and projecting my failures onto the world.
>>
No. It's completely arbitrary and culturally driven.
>>
>>37907862
>a company hires Person B in an important position because she's a female and has big tits, but significantly worse qualifications than Person A
>the company goes to shit after a few years because the fruitage is rotten (children)
This is actually an accurate analogy, since if you cross 2 stupid people, you'll most likely to get a stupid kid.
>meanwhile, Person A goes to live happily ever after because he's intelligent and made good decisions
No one is complaining. I only see a win-win, even though the society succumbs deeper into the low iq gene cesspool.
>>
>>37907541
Women are usually the ones whining about being single, at least in their 30s and 40s. By your logic its their fault.

What now you white Knighting betafied scum
>>
>>37907541
>personality
I'd really prefer MOTto live in this shitty universe
>>
>>37910026
Most of these women are highly used up sluts
>>
File: 1496987557507.webm (2MB, 431x335px) Image search: [Google]
1496987557507.webm
2MB, 431x335px
>>37907541
At this point you should just hope for a World War 3.
>>
I've been trying to fit in with you stupid 4chan teenagers for almost a decade. I don't know what got into me, you're all ridiculous. What were you thinking? What is going through your head in this stage of it that leads you to post something as crazy as this without the smallest hint of shame? The sad thing is, your generation will raise children on that crap.

Fuck you. I can't wait for people to get sick of this and go back to being normal. And by that I mean REAL normal people, not new normal, tech-savvy people. We need to go back.
>>
>>37907541
Fuck off succubus. Another thread ruined on this shitty normalcattle board, by some succubus. I fucking hate 4chun.
>>
>>37907706
I don't know why such an attractive woman would like an ugly nigger.
>>
>>37907541
>Chad
>nice and caring

Sometimes Chad happens to be nice and caring, but that's not what's bringing the girls in.
>>
>>37910188
What does tech-savviness have to do with this?
>>
>>37910233
Cause it's coooooooool. Social brainwashing mostly
>>
>>37910168
Is that ass actually real?
>>
File: 14444433.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
14444433.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>37909368

You don't you dumb hoe. When you're in heat the males seek you out, fight amongst each other, then fuck your dumbass whether you like it or not. In fact, you rarely like it because sex is not pleasurable for most species.
>>
File: e43.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
e43.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>37910188
We need to go back?
No, its you who needs to go back.
>>
>>37907541
>Its entirely your fault.
Pretty sure everyone on this board realizes that it is their fault they can't get a gf. They realize that they have no desirable physical traits, are autistic, and have no confidence to strike up a conversation.

Personally I have no issue with girls dating chads, it inspires me to be like him. I get infinitely more pissed off when I see a hideous manlet with a pretty girl.
>>
>>37910336
>then fuck your dumbass whether you like it or not.
Damn, seems like those girls in hs didn't really liked alpha chad. All these time they secretly loved the skinny loser
>>
>>37907638
Ye just get summa those "attractive qualities"
>>
File: 1446952615430.gif (396KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1446952615430.gif
396KB, 288x288px
>>37907541
There are ugly pimps with great prostitutes. How they do that?
>>
>>37910233
As I said, status/power. He is a celebrity. If he was a street cleaner she'd be disgusted being so near him.
>>
>tfw able to date girls all the time but always end up not being good enough for any of them

I'm in some kind of purgatory between Chad and Robot. Not completely unwanted by females, but NEVER what they want. Always decide they want BETTER.
>>
>>37907541
It's only in the West. In subhuman cultures, where might is right, women are beaten into submission.
>>
>>37907541
We are humans not fucking animals.The principal reason robots shame rosties is because they are shallow whores who would abandon or cheat their partener for a better one.They go back to the animal side when they decide that their partener whorts less than the New guy(Hints They cheat or leave him).So yeah when they defy reason they should be treated as animals
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.